Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 10 Matt

Why is it that all my friends, if I can even call them that, get all the girls I like. Why is it never me. I'm going to get one of them back before they're both gone.

`Hey Sora!' I said

`oh hey Matt.' She wasn't even looking at me.

`Sora. I was wondering whether you'd like to go out with me sometime?' I looked at her

`MATT! You all know that I love Tai. I won't go out with you until I know if he likes me too.' She said finally looking at me. I turned away.

`It's just that, I know you haven't told him, and I just wanted to tell you before he did.'

`Matt you could tell me, but you know that I'll always love Tai, no matter where he is.' I felt anger filling me up. I felt hatred towards Tai.

`I know but I'm always going to love you! And how do you know that Tai hasn't found someone else.'

`Well, he called me a few days ago and said that he hadn't found any prettier girls then me.' Why is this happening to me? I can never get a girl, and if I do she's always a fan that's really stupid. I guess it must be luck, bad luck that is. My Brother got a girlfriend before I did, and I turn my back and all the good girls are gone.

`Oh! He didn't tell you that he loved you then.' I asked

`I think he wants to tell me in person.'

`I guess so.'

`Hey Sora! Hey Matt! I need to talk to Sora for awhile. Is that ok?' Izzy came running towards us.

`Sure!' I said. Leaving them alone. Well not really I hid behind a bush in the park.

`I worked out what the message says. TK she's over here.' My brother TK came towards Izzy and Sora. `Here what I got.' I looked at the note that Izzy had in his hands it had a code on it, but underneath Izzy had worked out what it meant. I read the note to myself. It said:

Ghdu W.N dqg Vrud,

Dear T.K and Sora,

Juhhlwqjc lurp RC! D zduqlkj, wkh uhdvrn rxu sduhqwv vhqw yv

Greetings from OZ! A warning, the reason our parents sent us

Khuh zdv wr brxu oryh iru Wdl dqg ph. Zulwh eafn rqfh drx'yh

Here was to test your love for Tai and me. Write back once you've

Fadfnhg wklv frgh.

Cracked this code.

Orwv ri oryh

Lots of love

Ndul

Kari

`That's what Kari meant when she said something strange was going on.' I heard My Brother say. I guess Izzy had told them what it meant. I don't know what he meant when he said that was what Kari meant but I leave that to TK to know. `We have to go to Australia soon.'

`I'll go home and pack we can leave tomorrow.'

`OK!'