Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11 Kari

I was sitting in the park wondering if I would see TK and the others again, I love TK with all my heart, and I want to see him again, it is probably time to go home now, its getting late and Mum and Dad will get worried.

As I stood in front of our apartment block I wondered about how to get Tai to tell Sora his feelings, and then I noticed two people standing a few meters in front of me. They looked familiar, then I noticed a Patamon on a white hat…

`TK!' I yelled as I ran towards them, `Sora!, it is so good to see you again' I said as I hugged TK, Tai must of heard me and poked his head out of the door, `Hey guys! Come up! Mum and Dad are not home yet', we walked up to the apartment and Tai and Sora seemed really shy,

`let's leave them alone,' I said as we walked inside, but Tai motioned Sora to follow him, so instead of going into my room TK and I stayed in the living room, TK kissed me and I kissed him back, it seemed like an eternity since I saw him last, and even longer since we kissed, `how did you get here?' I asked as TK sat down on the couch,

`Everyone, well almost everyone, raised money to buy tickets so we could come and see you, Ken and Izzy decoded the message you sent us and then we realised we had to come and see you, and partly because we missed you so much. Tai is probably admitting his love to Sora right about now,' `come with me…' I said as I slowly and quietly walked to my parents room, where the hole is, I crept up to the hole and saw Tai and Sora in each others arms, I let TK look and we walked out of the room.

When they finally came out, around two minutes later our parents walked in and said one word, `congratulations,' then Tai and I looked at each other and nodded,

`Dad why did you set that test when you know that TK and Sora love us with all their hearts?' I saw our parents stiffen, and then turned around to face us with a shocked expression on their faces, `how did you know about that?' said Dad, a lot calmer that he looked, `well lets just say we figured it out the easy way' I said as Sora and TK looked at each other and then told them how they got here, and carefully avoided the part about the e-mail.

`our parents know that we are here and expect us back by the end of the week, it is Wednesday in Japan so in two days we have to return.' Said Sora as she asked if they could stay with us until then, luckily mum and dad said yes and said girls in one room and boys in the other, but because the test was over they would be making plans to come home in a day or two.

That night we had Chinese for dinner and then went to bed, or so our parents thought, Tai had a TV in his room and a couple of videos, so Sora and I snuck in at around about midnight and watched a few, by the time we finished all of them, Tai and Sora were asleep, Sora in Tai's arms of corse, and our parents were about to get up, I woke them up and told Sora to come with me or we will be in trouble, so just as we walked away.