Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Takato's heated time ❯ Extra 1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The show and characters involved in this story are copyright and owned by the people that truly made them, except for the OC's I put in.
 
This Chapter is different because it is not part of the story. Extra chapters are Lemons that may include other females of the Digimon Tamers show, except for Suzie and Ai because they are too young and Jeri because she is going with Henry.
 
Digimon Tamers
Takato's heated time.
Extra: Not part of story.
Extra 1.
 
With MissCheviamon watching the show, she thought she ought to make her leave. Until she spotted someone heading in the direction to where the three were having their 'fun'. Thinking that things were about to get more interesting right now.
 
//////
 
“Almost there... Just a little more!” Renamon exclaims, as Takato was keeping up his thrusts. Going in harder and fast, while feeling Rika's arms around him from behind and her lips on his neck when she could.
 
Takato's breathing was quick, his body covered in sweat like his two 'girlfriends'. Feeling Rika's hands starting to move about his body, while Renamon brushed her legs against his sides.
 
“Keep it up Takato, after a little rest I want a go again.” Rika whispers seductively into his ear, having a smile, before moving to kiss his cheek. Keeping her lips there for a little while, letting go so Takato could finish.
 
 
Unaware of the shocked woman who was watching this outside Rika's bedroom door through a crack. Checking to see what was going on, to see this.
 
 
“Connection B. Two.” Making sure nobody heard her, plus that her sources of fun was not interrupted. By aiming her gun motioned hand with a glowing finger at the woman from behind.
 
 
Rumiko was about to barge in on them, until she felt something struck her in the back, without feeling any pain from it. In fact she was feeling something, only it happened when after she heard both Takato and Renamon let a final moan out as they climaxed.
 
Then looking into the room to see Rika had moved in between them on the side to clean up the mess on their parts after Takato had removed himself.
 
For some reason Rumiko did not feel mad about what they were doing, instead she felt slightly hot at the sight. 'What is wrong with me?' She thought, right now she didn't want to trust her voice.
 
 
Cleaning up what she could, Rika gave Renamon a look then a tilt of the head Takato's way. With her understanding, Renamon easily flips them so Takato was on the bottom and both Tamer and Digimon were on top.
 
Both gave a smirk, bringing their chests onto his, kissing what they could of his face and neck, one making it to his lips before the other then switching. His breathing became heavier from all this.
 
 
Rumiko was in a trance at this, becoming hotter the longer she stared at her daughter and partner kissing as much of Takato's face as they could.
 
Now the three were laying on their backs. Well Takato was the two females were laying on their side against him, with an arm draped over his beating chest, along with a leg. Having his arms underneath them.
 
“The more we keep doing this, the more it's getting to be a habit.” Rika said, now feeling herself reverting back to her normal self, the same with the other two.
 
Yet none of them made a move away from him. “We have to find MissCheviamon soon, for some reason I cannot sense her.” Renamon states as she tried to do just that, with a failed attempt.
 
Getting his breath back Takato just stared at the ceiling, trying not to stare at the two beauties. “Then I guess will just look with our eyes, who knows we might get lucky.”
 
Not seeing the amused look Rika was giving him. “I hope your not counting this as something lucky Gogglehead.” Putting on a frown, along with scraping her nails along his chest as a somewhat warning.
 
Making the young man flinch. Then slowly gets up from the floor, where he puts on just his boxers, seeing as how the house was empty as he was last told. “Is it alright if I use the shower? Otherwise this sweat might make me smell in the morning.”
 
Not turning to face the still naked Rika and exposed Renamon, he might have had sex with them but since they don't know how this relationship would turn out in the end. Well you kind of get it, besides Takato isn't one of those perverted types that stare at a beautiful girl/woman so.
 
“Go ahead, I might have one when your done also.” Rika said, taking a look at her body to see it could use a wash. Renamon just remains quiet for the time being.
 
 
Lucky he knew where the bathroom was as he made his way, otherwise Rika would have to show and who knows what would happen. Shaking those certain thoughts from his head.
 
After entering the room he turns the lights on then the shower. Listening to the water as it heats up, Takato was staring into a mirror infront of the basin wondering how this could get any weirder. Letting out a sigh before taking off his boxers and entering the shower, closing the curtain.
 
Unaware of the person that entered the room quietly, clad in only a white towel with her hair tied back into a tail. Along with a known tattoo on her back a smaller heart than what the three had.
 
While Takato was washing himself, Rumiko dropped the towel and made her way in with no care on who was inside. Entering without making a sound, she came up from behind while he was washing his arms.
 
With his eyes closed he didn't notice the tat appearing or the hands that were placed onto his chest. Making his eyes snap open, turning just his head to see. Rumiko's smirking face.
 
“M-Mrs Nonaka?!” Takato said in surprise, then notices that she was naked like him and quickly looks away. Until he was spun and pushed against the wall of the shower, having her hands placed on the wall next to his head, then bends herself to be eye leveled with lust in her eyes.
 
“Call me Rumiko.” Was what she said, before her lips claimed his own. The tattoo she had glowing slightly bright, showing that she was under its power.
 
The now frozen gogglehead was then in the same situation as his did the same. Making him succumb to the kiss, having him place a hand on the back of her head to deepen it. While her right hand began to slowly make its way down to his hardening member.
 
//////
 
Waking up a little thirsty Rika put on just her panties and T-shirt to get some water. Along the way she might as well check if Takato hadn't fallen asleep while showering.
 
//////
 
“Mmmm.” Rumiko lets out as she had Takato's dick in her mouth, slowly bobbing her head while moving her tongue around as much as she wanted. Her hands that were on his back made their way down to his rear pulling him in and keeping him still.
 
With heavy breathing Takato didn't know how long he would last with her doing this as he already had his encounter with Rika and Renamon not long ago. But he unconsciously placed a hand into her, letting out a small moan.
 
Good thing that the sound of the water was blocking as much noise out, otherwise a certain someone would wonder what was happening.
 
Taking him out of her mouth, Rumiko allowed her left hand to do the rest while she speaks. “Whats the matter Takato? Don't tell me your tired after what I saw you did with Renamon.” Seeing his eyes open wide, then look down on her smirking face.
 
“Or did you also... My my, I never expected you to take my daughter as well.” Raising herself to be leveled, keeping up her hand job going harder and a little faster.
 
“For some reason the anger I had when I saw you three suddenly went away and now look what were doing.” Giving a quick tug for the example. Making him wince with an eye closed.
 
“I don't know whats going on with me Takato.” Slowly leaning into his lips “But I don't want to stop.” Finishing it with the connection of their lips once again. With one controlled thought going in Takato's mind right now after hearing this. 'MissCheviamon.'
 
//////
 
Enjoying the show while laying on her side with a hand propped up to hold her head. “This human is probably the luckiest, I can't remember the last time I did this. Hmm?”
 
Looking to see Rika was coming to the door about to knock. “Should I or should I not? Aww why not.” Raising her other hand, she snaps her fingers along with a glow of her eyes.
 
//////
 
He was now sitting on the floor, his legs spread for Rumiko to continue her work on her hands and knees. His head against the wall, eyes closed and fingers gripping the slippery floor. Releasing a moan of pleasure for the model to go faster.
 
“I can't, I can't hold it in much longer.” He struggled to saying, trying to hold himself from his orgasm. Opening his eyes, he looks to see Rumiko was staring at him, as if saying that she wanted him to let it go.
 
Just as he was close to cumming in her mouth, the shower curtain was moved aside. Revealing a shocked Rika, still in her choice of clothing. “M-Mom, Takato? What the hell...”
She began to say to the frozen duo, as they were staring at her.
 
Whatever she was saying was stopped for some reason.
 
//////
 
“Time to join the fun my friend.” MissCheviamon said in the same position, giving a snap of her fingers one more time.
 
//////
 
A playful glare came on her, stepping into the still running shower keeping her shirt and panties on. Having the shirt cling to her body, she took a seat on her knee's on his right, giving him a stare.
 
“Gogglehead, mind telling me why your in the shower with my mother naked, hmm.” Actually sounding a little playful from the sounds of it.
 
But it made the young man nervous, making him not look her in the eye incase. But he was forced to turn as Rika placed her hand on his left cheek, moving it to face her. Then to his and Rumiko's surprise she leaned in and planted her lips onto his.
 
After the way things have been going with Takato since MissCheviamon's appearance, when it came to a near beating from Rika or something from Renamon, it ends up being taking eachother where ever the tattoo's appear and sometimes lose control.
 
Even so Takato is not quite used to it especially when its hard to predict what Rika would later.
 
While the Digimon queen was tongue wrestling with him. Rumiko broke out of her surprised state and still with lust in her eyes moved in between his legs. Instead of finishing what she started, she placed both hands on his chest, not getting his attention but her beginning to kiss and nibble on his check did the trick.
 
Breaking his little match with Rika, the two watch the older woman's hands roam the young mans chest. This made Rika frown at the small moan he emitted and the fact her own mother was giving it to him.
 
So she took her wet shirt off, tossed it outside the opened curtain, then pressed herself against his arm and moved his face back for her to continue what t hey were doing. While her mother did the same.
 
Moving her hand between their bodies, gripping his still hardened dick, beginning to slowly pump it. Rika opens one eye, seeing what her mother was doing and decided to do the same but she went underneath and played with his balls.
 
It felt like he was going to blow his load anytime now, it was surprising he held out this long. Releasing his neck Rumiko increased her hands speed slightly, watching her daughter keeping up her mouth work with his.
 
The tat on her back began to glow and her breathing started to become heavy from it. Having her gently push Rika away from her make out, seeing the now confused look.
 
“You don't mind if I finish this, do you Rika?” She says to her. Getting the two to look at her but a slow nod from her. Moving away as Rumiko gently pushes Takato onto his back, to his surprise.
 
Climbing onto him letting go of his hard on so she could place her legs on either side. His aching cock near her opening, with Rika watching feeling hotter and not just by the water.
 
Without a second thought she slams her lower half down onto him, both letting out a moan.
 
Thrusting herself onto him with her hands on the sides of his head, while his were on her hips. “Hold it in Takato...Ohhh! Hold it in!” She says while said boy had his hands on her hips, pushing himself as deep as he could go.
 
Hearing the two moan made Rika want to join in, feeling her wetness mix in with the water on her panties, she figured things were going to get way hotter than they need it to be. So she turned off the shower, before taking off her last bit of clothing.
 
Turning to face the two with a flick of her hair, seeing they had switched positions somehow. Having Takato on top and Rumiko on the bottom, her arms round his neck. Both being nice and slippery easy for Takato to move in more quicker.
 
A small smile dawned on Rika's face at the sight, so she went in kneed in between them on the side. Rumiko's arms were now spread, her head turned to look at her with a satisfying look. But she was frozen in shock at what Rika did next.
 
Rika leaned down and placed her lips over her own mothers, licking her closed lips and placing her right hand gently on the side of Rumiko's face. Soon feeling her mouth open along with her tongue coming out to caress her daughters.
 
Takato could not ignore this sight, barely seeing her arm move so her hand could stroke Rika's back, making Takato thrust himself hard having Rumiko's breasts bounce at the treatment and with Takato staring he made his way to suck on her left one.
 
Feeling the pleasure from the cock inside her, the tongue licking her already wet nipple and both hers and Rika's tongues having a little wrestle. It felt like she was on fire from all this.
 
Muffled reactions could be heard from the joined lips and they were getting louder from Rumiko mostly, with Takato increasing his pace getting closer, the same with the model herself.
 
“Mmm..Mmmm...MMMmm!” With one last deep thrust leaning back from her breast, Rumiko pushes Rika away along with one last moan, she had her climax having it cover his dick.
 
Not able to hold it in anymore Takato quickly pulls himself out letting his load out onto her body, landing between her breasts, going down to her stomach.
 
Rika still under its affect leaned in after Takato collapsed on his ass panting for air, head aimed high. While she licked off the mess he made on her mothers body, receiving pleasant soft sounds from her.
 
When finished she turned her sights on the Gogglehead. With a smirk she moved in, got between his legs seeing his semi hard member. Moving up to his heavy breathing chest, she gave it a small kiss and a nibble on the right to get his attention.
 
And it worked turning his sights to her, in time for her to do the same with a smile on her face and half lidded eyes for him. “Its a good thing you came outside of my mom Takato, if you did it inside then I'd have to hurt you big time.”
 
It didn't seem to work because Takato brought his left hand at the back of her head, giving her hair a soft stroke while staring into her eyes. Both leaned in with Rika whispering to him. “As I recall I did say a while ago that I'd have a go with you again.”
 
Sealing any other words they might have with a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapping around his neck, pushing him against the wall. While his right arm slowly made its way down to her waist, bringing her in.
 
Leaving a slightly affected Rumiko to sit there and watch like what Rika did during her go, with probable thoughts occurring later on when she feels better and rested.
 
END OF EXTRA 1!
 
 
This is the end of the first Extra chapter and if you have suggestions for another let me know.