Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Takato's heated time ❯ Extra 1+ ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters and show involved in this are the property of the ones that truly made them, except for the OC's that I put in.

The wait is over for the readers of this story, as I bring you the next bonus chapter of this story. Remember that Bonus chapters are extras and are not involved with the actual story.

Also a WARNING: This is a full lemon chapter, maybe more than you can handle, containing what was written above.

One more thing, if you are on Fanfiction.Net check my profile, Naito Writer to see about the updates of this story, saves checking it here once in a while.

Good luck.

//////////////////////

Digimon Tamers

Takato's heated time.

Extra:Not part of story.

Bonus 1 +

Despite the occurrence in the shower the trio found themselves wanting more of eachother, After the tats returned with renewed energy as they remained on their bodies.

It went unnoticed to them though, as they were busy with other matters.

After leaving the bathroom and on their way to one of the bedrooms, without their clothes. Takato was slammed against a wall, being attacked by Rika's lips onto his own, losing themselves the whole way.

Quickly feeling his hardness returning, she had her right hand move down to it whilst her left was rubbing the back of his neck.

Both of his were doing the same to her but started with the waist, moving their way up. Feeling her hand on his dick, gaining the pleasure from the rubbing that slowly became faster.

As their tongues were wrestling with one another, they ignored the fact that Rumiko was coming from the side, in the same state as the other two, without a care for it, it would seem.

They payed no attention to her since they had their eyes closed, also a bit busy at the moment.

Watching them go at it, but she looked down to her daughter's hand job on his returned hardness. Licking her lips, she made her way in without them noticing. Bending onto her knees when the young man was against the wall, she went to work by taking over from where Rika left off.

Feeling something wet down below made Takato break his kiss. Seeing him look down also made her do the same, seeing what got his attention.

Her mother was licking his cock from the side with her tongue, using her hands once it was wet enough.

With a smirk on her, instead of looking shocked or embarrassed. Rika lowered herself all the way to join in.

Staring at her mother jacking off the goggle wearer of the group, she looks at his cock for only a second before taking it into her mouth.

Smiling at her daughters boldness, especially doing it infront of her. Rumiko looks up to Takato's face, seeing the pleasured look, having his eyes closed.

It made her take Rika's place but on his right side.

Scratching the wall slowly behind him. Takato felt a hand under his chin, moving him to face the beautiful model and have their lips connect, allowing their tongues to instantly meet and his right hand to caress her hair.

Gripping her hair at the feel of Rika's sucking increase, with bobbing her head at the time. He wasn't sure how long he was going to last from this. Getting sucked on by Rika, or being in a heated kiss with her mother, maybe even both.

Breaking their contact to breath, Takato soon felt the redheads blowjob turn into a quick handjob with her smooth skin.

Enough for Takato to lean his head against the wall behind him, trying to keep his orgasm from firing, trying to make this last a little longer.

But Rumiko had other ideas, after giving Takato a longed kiss to the mouth, she began to move down to join Rika.

Watching with half lidded eyes at the sight of Rika on his left using her right hand, while Rumiko was on his right using her left.

It was a sight to behold for him, here he was in the Nonaka's home, in the hallway naked with both mother and daughter, same condition, trying to get him to explode on them from the looks of it.

Especially when they both had their tongue's caress the top and bottom of the head. Getting both to look at one another in the eyes, not wanting to leave eachother out.

They moved infront and began an opened tongue kiss, swapping their saliva, while their free hands kept stroking his cock.

Making Takato watch the incestuous act go on, feeling himself about to release his load on them.

Hearing his groaning made Rumiko stop what she was doing with Rika, saying to her as she turns to face the throbbing manhood.

“Why don't we help Takato finish Rika? I'm sure he would be pleased with it.” Then begins to lick the head, moving her hand onto Rika's and helped move things along a bit quicker.

With no objections Rika follows her mothers lead taking one side while she did the other, having to move their hands to take in as much as they wanted.

Putting a hand on the top of their heads, managing to hold himself in again for now. Stroking their hair at the feel of their tongues.

His head aimed high at the pleasure he was getting, breathing in steady breaths with his eyes closed.

“He's a tough one, you sure have picked a good one, Rika.” Rumiko said, leaning away from her task, looking up at Takato's face.

Rika did the same with a small smile, her cheeks slightly red from the comment. But also what she was doing was getting herself wet down below.

Without replying the redhead moves up the left side of Takato's body, having her breasts rub against his skin till she was standing.

Feeling his head move made Takato open his eyes to be met with Rika's closed ones, leaning to kiss him. Along with a hand going back down to try and stroke him off.

About to do the same, Rumiko soon felt the cold chill because of the now noticeable sweat on her skin, even now feeling her own juices from all this.

So as the two were still at it, Rumiko stood to her feet and stopped them by gently caressing his other side with her body, halting Rika's stroking by holding her wrist. Getting both of their attention, looking over to see her smiling face.

“Why don't we finish this in my room, it is getting a bit chilly.” Wrapping both arms around his, leaning in a bit close as she can get.

Even though he tried to ignore their breasts being against his arms, Takato managed to give a slow nod in agreement.

//////

Finding this interesting than ever MissCheviamon still sat and watched this show go further on. But there was something missing, or rather someone.

//////

Lifting herself off of where she lay, Renamon looks round to see that she was alone. Feeling a familiar feeling arise due to a certain Goggle wearer in mind. She rose to her feet, having her tattoo permanently appear like the others, giving off a strong glow.

//////

With her breathing becoming more heavier, Rumiko was thrusting her body down on Takato's cock. Having him sat on the edge of the bed, legs on both sides and arms wrapped around him.

Same with his hands on her ass giving both cheeks a squeeze, going along with his thrusting. Juices slowly flowing down the exposed shaft before it became engulfed once more.

 

Rika was sitting with her back against the headboard enjoying the show like MissCheviamon, except she had her fingers inside her dripping pussy, her cheeks being red and her body becoming hot at the sight of her mother and friend screwing eachother.

 

Laying her head on his shoulder, their thrusting came to a halt, but her breasts were rubbing against his chest, having her hot breath on his neck. “Mmm. Take me Takato, lets give Rika a show.” Moving in to nibble on his neck.

With a quiet gasp at the feeling of her mouth on his skin, along with the trace of her tongue, Takato manages to roll them so he would be on top, with Rumiko still holding on. Having her legs now wrapped around him so he could thrust his way in, having his feet touching the floor.

Moaning at the feel of his cock pounding into her, Rumiko brought her head back, not able to stop herself. “Yes, yes! Oh Takato, don't stop... I think I might... Ohhh!” Not able to bring the words out at the feel of his thrusting become more stronger and faster.

 

Her juices started to flow as her fingering continued also at the sight of the two, mostly on Takato. Rika released her own moan along with her mothers.

Hearing their sounds not only made Takato thrust harder, but also because the throbbing feeling was coming back including his release and he couldn't hold it for long this time.

 

Feeling him about to remove himself, Rumiko tightens her legs around him. Bringing their faces to meet in a hard lustful kiss.

Ignoring the fact that he was releasing himself whilst still thrusting, both of them gave out loud muffled moans. Mostly from Rumiko at the amount of cum and warmth she was receiving.

Breaking off their kiss to take in lost breath, the two were heavily breathing. Until their eyes faintly glowed and the energy they had used up had quickly returned apart from still having a little sweat.

Before they could go into a second round without question, they heard a moan coming from the forgotten redhead.

Looking over to see her pleasured heated body and her fingers still going hard with her flowing pussy and eager clit. It was a sight to behold as she couldn't hold herself in any longer and erupted with a pleasurable cry.

Watching her juices flow onto the sheets without a care.

 

Panting to regain her breath, her head was leaned back with her eyes closed. Until they opened with a faint glow like the two, fading away as well leaving her recharged and ready for more, despite her body still being a little heated.

 

While distracted they didn't see the furred paw that grabbed the young mans shoulder, spinning him round to an exposed and lustful Renamon.

Forgetting to conceal his dripping hardness at the sight of her own form.

“R-Renamon. I-I can expl-mmppprhh!” Being interrupted by the fox grabbing him by the shoulder, forcing him in for a heated kiss.

Feeling her furry leg rubbing against his hardness, taking on some of the combined cum. It made Takato groan as a reaction while still lip locked.

Breaking off the kiss Renamon slowly but seductively walked to the wall, leaning against it and luring Takato with a motion of a finger. With Takato moving in, ready to give the sexy fox what she wanted.

 

Soon Renamons moaning was drowned out by Rika's. Having her mother suck on her left breast and playing with her wet pussy by diving in a couple of fingers.

“Mmmm, suck harder mom, keep playing with my pussy too.” Feeling her mother cease her sucking, just to have her wet tongue swirl around the nipple, before taking it back in, doing as told.

“Ah, Yes! Don't...”

 

“..stop, pound me as hard as you can! I want to... Oohhh, yes!” Renamon cries out as if in heat, as Takato did as told. Showing strength by holding her against the wall by the hips, with her legs off the floor, arms holding him by the back, nearly clawing deep into his skin that made him wince.

Her head against the wall looking up to the ceiling, tongue sticking out with deep and heavy breaths escaping her.

Her breasts being sucked on, one then the other.

The sweat off his heated skin mingling with her body.

Whatever was going on with them besides the seal, they lost all care as the pleasure was worth it.

Taking a gentle bite out of her right nipple made her moan in pleasure than pain.

Hearing the sounds of both Nonaka's got them to look away at a sight that would both go mad on.

 

Mother and daughter were sat close, legs locked, one hand fingering the other, the other caressing as much of their backs as they could. Eyes closed as they were entered into a hot incestuous make out session.

“What.. Do you say... Rika... First one to cum, mmm. Takes Takato next.” Rumiko manages to say, every chance she could trying to break away from her daughter.

Rika just stares for seconds before tackling the model onto her back. Looking up into her daughters lust filled eyes, becoming lost when the whole thing began.

With a smirk Rika lowered herself so that her face was inches from Rumiko's, having her hair fall both sides.

“As long as I get rid of this burning feeling, both of us can screw him for all I care.”

Scolding her on her choice of words was halted by the red heads lips. Also the feeling of her full bust being rubbed by Rika's own breasts.

 

Seeing this go on Renamon not long felt something getting harder inside her after the two had begun watching the incest show.

Turning to face a hypnotized Takato, who, was well glued to the sight. So using one of her paws to make him face her.

“Your not going anywhere, Takato.” Speaking in a seductive tone, wrapping both her kegs round him so he would have nowhere to go.

“Not until I feel you release your cum inside my body and fill me. Understand?” The warning was not necessary. Because after that, he had already begun to get a grip on both cheeks of her ass and thrust himself into her.

Feeling them becoming harder, her body slammed into the wall, getting no pain but pleasure out of it. Bringing her paws to the back of his head, pushing it into her breasts.

Having his tongue lick the fur of her breasts, teeth at times on the nipple. His mind fogged with what the seal was doing to him, feeling the overdrive of energy flooding him.

“Takato I'm getting! I'm getting...”

 

“.. Close, keep going!” A similar stated Rika exclaimed. Her and Rumiko switched in a scissor locked position, furiously rubbing their pussies and clits together with sweaty heated bodies, their breasts bouncing with each rub, Rumiko having her hair out of its tail and both of them having enjoyable looking expressions.

“Rika, I'm almost there!” Both releasing a moan together as their orgasms were coming close together.

 

Same with the two still against the wall, Takato's thrusting becoming frantic as his own was nearing, same with Renamon as hers was the same.

Once they all came along with a loud moan being heard from the four of them, releasing the results of their pent up energy into the night.

 

“Harder Takato. Keep thrusting!” Rika yells out. Both of them taking a spot at the end of the bed, as the pillow was a bit messy to use.

After they had finished their last session, it did not take long for their energy to replenish because of MissCheviamon's affect.

Having them switch partners. As in Rumiko with Renamon being on the floor making out while their breasts were rubbing together, and Takato taking Rika on the bed that was almost covered in sweat and cum.

Both her paws caress the young models face, driving her tongue into her mouth. Ruimiko did almost similar. Her tongue with the fox's, stroking her furry back enticing a little pleasure out of her.

Their breasts slowly trying to mold together from the looks of it.

 

Kissing Takato with her arms around his neck while his hands held onto the wooden railing at the end. Her legs wrapped tightly around him so he could go as hard and fast as he'd like.

Not caring of the mess already on the cover as Takato had decided to move a bit quicker, getting a good reaction from the young Nonaka.

“Mmm. Feels great... I want more... Stop and I'll... Sort it myself.” Rika had said, trying to pause from her assault on him to say.

After having some of Rumiko's and Renamon's juices shot on, Takato found it easier to enter the redhead. Unsure on how much he could take.

//////

“Time for a little change for you.” MissCheviamon had said, her eyes glowing in a strong color.

//////

Feeling as if something had entered Takato for him to halt with an arch of his back and a tight grip on the rail.

Confused on why he had stopped, Rika moved her head to ask what was wrong. Only to be surprised when the goggle wearer broke from her hold completely, spun her face down and enters her through her second hole.

“Takato whats gotten into. Aahhhh!” Feeling the pain after he had entered her, being thrust forward. Rika looks back best she could, able to glimpse at his glowing eyes as if he were controlled or, under an influence.

//////

“Hmm, maybe a bit to much.” MissCheviamon had said rubbing her chin at what she had done, soon to give a snap of her fingers with her other hand.

//////

Snapping out of it with a shake of his head, Takato had opened his eyes to the sight infront of him.

Sitting on his spread knees, having a sweating Rika leaned forward, back facing him bringing herself down on him, having his hands grip her hips.

That wasn't all, Renamon and Rumiko had decided to give Rika their full attention mostly to her breasts. Not seeing what they were doing, but hearing the pleasurable sounds coming from the redhead had him guess that she was loving the threeway treatment.

Renamon thought of giving the positions a change, so she moved herself and Rumiko away before pushing the two humans onto their backs, well Takato on his with Rika on top.

Feeling the change of the view from the wall to the ceiling, made Takato not only switching his thrusts to grinding, but also giving Rika's neck a try by sucking or nipping it.

Giving Rumiko a motion to follow her lead, Renamon had joined them on the bed by lying on their right, but not all the way. That way she could carry on with the previous task while playing with Rika's pussy with one of her fingers.

Smiling at this Rumiko had joined in on the other side, diving in one of her own fingers into her daughter.

With a moan Rika had a thought of passing out through all this pleasure and wondered why it didn't happen. The question soon left as she had arched herself because of like a jolt in her body.

Finding her to be tight as her inner walls caved in on his dick. Takato kept in a groan a little by taking a small bite out of the girl.

“I'm so hot, I feel.. like I'm gonna, ohhh! Pass out... but I.. don't want it to stop!” Panting her words out, with no sign of stopping from anyone.

Releasing her nipple but keeping up her fingering with a tweak to the girls clit. Rumiko had said with a look to her.

“We all feel that way, Rika. Now cum for us, lets see how my little girl tastes.” Going back to the nipple with a hard suck.

At hearing those words, it didn't take long for it to happen. When it did at the cry she let out, both women came down to get a taste of her juices.

Taking in lost air Rika could barely feel Takato roll them till she was face down, continuing his actions inside her.

Clutching the sheets as she could almost feel the release inside her ass as it came out.

Bringing himself out Takato made sure to have moved out of the way before collapsing, feeling as if his lower part was about to drop off the longer he was going to keep this up.

“Rika... I'm sorry I... couldn't control.. myself.” He says whilst taking back his breath, the effect of the seal seeming to be wearing off.

Before she could reply though, both their eyes had glowed and their bodies felt like they were getting their energy back.

Having both Tamers drop their heads with a groan, Takato was the one to say. “Not again.” Soon to feel something stroke his slowly hardening member. Looking down to see that Rumiko was the one bringing his dick back to life.

Renamon was helping by giving his sac a licking, along with half the underside of his member.

Noticing them looking the model payed her sights on the young man that was staring at them doing their work.

“We had a taste of Rika, now we want a sample of you, Takato.” Seeing that they had gained full length once again. The two blushed at what she had said and tried to look away.

About to assist him in getting her mother off despite embarrassment, Rika felt her body react as it was dying down.

Takato was going to protest, when Rika had her leg over him, bringing her on top. Then brought her tongue into is mouth, holding the back of his head with both hands.

Seeing that her daughter was keeping him busy, Rumiko stared at the suckling Digimon, then to the standing stick in her sights.

Giving a lick of her lips, having a hungry look. She had moved herself onto the bed while everyone was occupied. She gave the hard rod a short stare, before taking it into her mouth.

Feeling the added pleasure made him moan into their locked lips, but he kept it up.

//////

Letting out a yawn as she stood on her feet with a stretch, MissCheviamon worked her arms then her legs to get the kinks out.

“Thats enough for tonight, hm. Humans are interesting creatures if they're like that one.” Giving one last giggle before flying off, leaving enough energy for them to finish.

//////

The three stared sitting on their knees on the floor, staring at the boy infront of them, who was jacking off with his eyes closed. Waiting for his release as patient as possible

Using the memories that flooded into his mind, as if he were reliving them. As he quicken his stroking he noticed the saliva from Rumiko's tongue was making it easier for him to reach his climax.

Seeing his expression made the women lean in close with Rika in the middle, crowding around him to take whatever he brings out.

“Ahh, I can feel it! I'm gonna. I'm gonna.. Yes!” Giving it a thrust, aiming it at Rika as she was the one closer. Getting her with some of his sperm, before the other two got in the way and took in what was left.

Not a lot but they sucked as much out until they set their sights on the young lady who was cleaning herself from her short facial.

With a smirk they tackled her gently onto her back, beginning to lick her face that had cum on. Even taking a breast into their hand/paw and starting to play with them.

 

Slipping off to the floor in complete exhaustion now for some reason. Takato watched Rumiko slip her leg between her daughters, rubbing it against her folds, his control slowly returning to him.

 

Turning her Tamers head to face her so she could engulf her lips with her own. Rumiko had leaned into her neck, slowly kissing in some places and sucking at half those points.

Getting a sound of pleasure from Rika as she soon felt another one of Rumiko's fingers delve into her pussy. Feeling the intrusions to increase in speed.

Taking 5 minutes for Rika to moan lowly at the orgasm that was closing in. “Mom, Renamon. I can feel it... I'm gonna.. cum soon.” Gasping at the deep thrust of her mothers hand.

Looking into her eyes after turning her head to face hers, seeing her chest heaving from this.

“Takato's watching us, Rika. Lets give 'him' a show like we did with you.” Taking in her bottom lip, that followed by taking her mouth.

As the human drove her fingers in, the Digimon had began to play with her Tamers clit.

While watching them keep up with locked lips, Renamon sensed a pair of eyes on them, turning her head from the moaning humans. To a slowly hardening Takato.

 

Even though the effect was gone, Takato found himself staring at the yuri action, and even though tired, his member was trying to gain itself with slow results.

Staring into the permanent red face of Renamon, they looked back at the sound of Rika giving off a final moan, as her orgasm came. Soaking the hands that refused to move away.

Renamon was the first to move, sitting on her knees, licking away at the juices on her fingers.

Rumiko was the same but stroking her daughters hair as she was ready to fall asleep in exhaustion. “You did great sweety, better even. Now get some rest.”

Unable to argue for speaking the truth, Rika was soon out like a light. Leaving the model with her next target in sight.

 

All Takato could do was watch as Rumiko had tackled Renamon to the floor, both rolling away from the slumbering Tamer.

 

Renamon had gained control after bringing Rumiko under her, taking her arms as the yellow fox was pretty much on her hands and knees, looking down on her.

“I have you now.” Giving a victorious smile, but changed to confusion at the sight of her smirk. “You think so.”

Before feeling something pierce her now sensitive pussy from behind, causing her to let out a surprised moan.

Looking back to get a glimpse of the only male in the house. “T-Takato.” Feeling him thrust his way in hard and fast.

Feeling her grip loosen gave Rumiko the opportunity to break free, wrap her arms at the back of her neck, bringing her upper half down to take in the foxes stuck out tongue into her mouth.

While her lower half remained high, with Takato gripping her hips as he continuously thrusts his way inside and out of her soaking pussy.

Breathing heavily at his aching penis, he was nowhere near his climax. But with the speed he was going, Renamon was getting close to hers.

Moaning into the kiss, Renamon had felt her body move with each pound he had given to her, as if he was trying to explode. And was failing for him, but gaining for her.

“Mm..mmm..MMmm! MMMMmm!” Letting out what she could, before breaking off Rumiko's hold, lifting herself with her arms.

With a downward arch of her back, her breasts moving in so that the model could take one in. Gently biting on the nipple while roughly sucking on it, placing a hand on her back.

Feeling the pleasure increase. panting sounds came out of her, her throat feeling a little dry.

“Mmore! I want to... I want to cum, please Takato. I'm an animal in heat And I.. YEESSSS!” Being in defeat with her emotions. Releasing a final moan as her orgasm had hit, drenching the organ inside her that came to a stop.

Feeling that he hadn't had his release but also that Renamon was tired. Takato had let go of her, bringing himself out despite his aching knees.

The yellow fox had collapsed on the model, panting to get her lost breath back, the tattoo on her finally dying down, same as Rika's.

But Rumiko's smaller one still remains.

Stroking the fur on the side of her head. “That was great, Renamon.” Beginning to say as she rolled said Digimon gently. Then looks over at the sweating young man.

Now sitting down properly, head raised to take in his breath. But what Rumiko was staring at was still hard and covered in Renamon's juices. Giving her a smile. “I'll finish things here.” Before moving herself in.

Feeling that the seal was indeed gone for now made Takato relieved, but he also felt like he was going to collapse.

Until he felt something warm and wet engulf his cock, making him groan at this. Looking down, trying to be stunned at the sight of Rika's mother cleaning off Renamons cum from his tool. While having her hypnotizing eyes trained on him.

“Mrs.. Nonaka, what are... You doing? Stop!” Trying to resist but couldn't, his memories being foggy after all of this.

Taking him out of her mouth to see that she had cleaned most of it off. Slowly to make her way up his body, having hers rub against his, mostly with his hard on. Saying until she was at the right height.

“You came inside me when we got here, took Renamon against the wall, watched me and Rika, liking what you were seeing by the way. Then I saw you take my daughter like an animal... And I could go on.”

Being eye level with him now, giving him a long peck on the lips. Ignoring the dangerous blush on his already heated face. Stopping to raise again, until she was aligned with him.

Takato not finding the sense to move, listening to her say. “I'm not done with you, Takato.. And I told you..” Stopping to slam her wet folds onto his cock, taking in his mouth when he lets out a sound of pleasure with wrapped arms round his neck.

“Call me Rumiko.” Slowly starting to move, then pick up speed. Takato unconsciously wrapping his own arms round her.

Not caring about the two sleepers on the floor.

“How doe's it feel Takato?! Tell me!” Rumiko exclaimed. Both of them moved taking their actions to the bed, not caring of the mess at all with Rumiko underneath. Having her body rocking against his thrusts.

“Its.. Wrong, we shouldn't be doing.. this at all, but.” Stopping with a groan at the feel of her walls.

“It feels good, right? Just think, tonight at your age, you saw incest and yuri.. Mmm.. Crossbred with a Digimon, twice, and now a second go.. With a beautiful older woman. Ohhh, every mans dream probably.”

Hearing this was driving him further on, causing Rumiko wrap her arms and legs round him. Wanting to feel his climax shoot inside her again.

With no control over himself as he continuously kept it up, sucking on her neck, giving the skin a flick of his tongue. Letting out a gasp at the feel of it.

The two of them trying to stay conscious, trying to last till the end.

Which was not long from now.

Squeezing her legs at the feel of her release arriving, Rumiko manages to get out. “Takato, I'm gonna... Yes! I'm gonna cum soon, don't stop!”

“Ru..miko.” Struggling to get out as he could feel his own orgasm about to hit, clenching his teeth trying to hold it in longer.

Being like rabbits in spring they had enough time to reverse positions to finish, with Rumiko bucking her hips downwards upon the Tamer below her.

Sitting up to have Takato watch as she fondles with her own breasts, her face having a look of complete pleasure along with her sweat.

Using the remains of his energy to thrust upwards into her, feeling the throbbing occur as his orgasm started to take place.

“Rumiko, you have to get off, I'm about...” But got cut off by her. “Do it, cum inside me. Cause I'm about to do the same!”

Giving their final thrusts, making them deep and hard. Letting out a combined cry of pleasure as they kept themselves still for their orgasms, with Takato shooting the left of his seed inside her and her juices mixing along with his as it covers his organ.

With that, Rumiko had fallen onto him in complete exhaustion but satisfied with a smile, both of them now tired than they have ever felt after the whole ordeal.

Not having enough energy to move himself off from the messed up bed that was drying up, Takato tried to ignore it due to being tired. Unconsciously wrapping his arms round her, his thoughts becoming numb from all this now.

With one thought making itself known.

'What have I gotten myself into?'

Before his eye lids became heavy and he had fallen asleep along with the others. And Rumiko's temporary seal finally started to disappear for good. But with the other three, theirs remained as long as MissCheviamon was around to control them.

END OF BONUS 1+!

 

Was it worth the wait? Was it to much? Let me know what you think.

Now as you may or may not know I had a poll on my profile page to those that still supports the story. 27 have voted and here are the resullts.

In first with a tie of 17 votes: Rika/Takato/Renamon

Rika/Takato

In second with a number of 12 votes: Rumiko/Takato/Rika

In third with with a number of 9 votes: Renamon/Takato

And in fourth with a number of 4 votes: Rumiko/Takato

Nothing would be gained for the winning votes, except knowing of the character being involved in the next bonus chapter.. And that will be, Nami Asaji.