Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ Live from America ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
Once in New York, the boys all had their backs turned and counted down. “… Three… Two… One…!” they turned round and their eyes sparkled.
 
L.T's first gift to them was their very own Travel bus, much larger than an RV. More than 50 feet long, blue, black, green and Yellow with the DIGI DUDES written on the sides.
 
The inside was even more amazing. “Whoa… hot Jacuzzi.” Said TK as he looked in the bathroom. “This tub is wide enough for a baby elephant.”
 
“Never mind that… “ said Davis “Check out the living area. Look at the size of this Television.”
 
The TV was not only big, but it was even powered by satellite. There was even four beds attached to the wall that could in and out.
 
The boys even did a rock, paper scissors match to see who slept where. Cody go the bottom bunk, Ken got the one above, TK got the one above, which meant…
 
“Lucky Davis…” said Ken, “You get the top.”
 
There was also a large sofa in front of the TV so the Digimon had a place to sleep at night.
 
“Wow… feel how soft this baby is.” Said Armadillamon.
 
“Wow, first class sure is comfy.” Added Wormon.
 
“Alright boys…” said L.T, “Let's shake a leg, we got a show tonight, remember?”
 
The boys quickly snapped to, and began unpacking, Davis even found time to send Kari an Email.
 
 
He told her about the show… and it was going to be filmed live on the spot. “So be sure to check us out.”
 
When Kari got it she wasted no time at all in gathering up the other girls to watch the show with her.
 
That night… at the docks in New York, it was time. The stage was all lit up, and the crowds were going wild.
 
Some of them even tried to sneak into the boys trailer, But Ex-Veemon and Stingmon wouldn't let them through.
 
L.T stepped onto the stage, “Okay… are all of you ready to Rock?” he shouted out.
 
The audience cheered like crazy. “I can't hear you.”
 
They cheered even louder as the music started up. “Then here they are… THE DIGI DUDES!!”
 
The Girls in the crowd went wild as Ken first jumped out onto the glittering stage.
 
(Ken)
Had a girl in every port
From here to Barcelona
 
(TK)
 
But now I'm docked in America,
And girl, I'm gonna phone ya.
 
(Cody)
 
Stormed a lot of beaches,
But you're the one that I miss,
 
(Davis)
 
 
Let's get back together girl,
Let's re-enlist!
 
(All Four)
 
So sign me up
For a hitch of love
Recruit my heart
Four sweet years of love!
 
Some of the girls in the audience even fainted when TK gave them a wink, or if Davis blew them a kiss.
 
“If our girls back in Japan are watching…” said Davis during a paused section of the song, “… We love you babies!”
 
“Rock on…!!” said the other boys, and back at home the girls did hear them.
 
Yolei kept hugging Ken's poster, aware that she was practically tearing it up, she had spares.
 
“Some things never change.” Said Erika.
 
 
(All Four)
 
They march all day,
and clean latrines all night,
Don't bust me down,
Let's regroup tonight!
 
Let's regroup tonight!
 
Let's regroup… TONIGHT!!!
 
 
The song ended and wow-wee did that crowd ever go crazy, as the boys went on with their concert… they could swear they saw two familiar faces in the audience.
 
It was Mimi and Michael alright… and they made sure they stayed after the show and waited for everyone to leave, and the boys were done with their autographing hours..
 
“You were looking good up there.” Said Mimi, as she high-fived them all each.
 
“Thanks… maybe next time you can join us.” Joked TK. He did tell the others the story of how Mimi did have a cool voice back then.
 
She blushed…
 
“I don `t think she could bear and do that again.” Said Michael. “She gets so nervous that she even…”
 
Mimi quickly covered his mouth before he said another word. “Uh… ha… well we got to go.” She said leading him away, “See you guys.”
 
“She needs to learn bravery and courage.” Said Davis. The Dudes agreed.
 
That night, while the other boys were asleep, Davis was answering his latest Email from Kari.
 
You were really good out there Davis… and the others too. Yolei even kissed Ken on TV screen, and I'm still trying to get the lip-gloss off.
 
I can't wait to come down there for one of your future concerts, but just remember. Even if I'm not there, you know that I believe in you, just as the other girls.
 
Well I better let you sleep, it must be almost Midnight there.
 
XXX Love: Kari.
 
 
Davis sighed softly as he held his D-Terminal to his heart. He looked out the window and could swear he saw a picture of Kari in the stars.
 
He rolled over gently, and fell asleep.
 
The boys gave more concerts out for the rest of the week, before it was time to head off and begin their tour.
 
They never saw made so much cash before. They made more Money in a minute than Yolei made in three years time in her family's convenience store.
 
“Look at all that dough.” Said L.T, “What are you boys going to buy first with that stuff?”
 
They boys didn't really know. So many possibilities. Well One thing they did was send some of the money to their Family's back in Japan.
 
Jun got a little carried away with her share of the money, and went on a shopping spree.
 
Ken's parents were very happy for their son making money for the family. Ken's mom even had more tears to shed.
 
Cody's Grandfather thought Cody was doing an honorable thing by sharing his money around.
 
TK gave his family a good amount of Money, too bad Matt didn't have enough to hire some private guards, or he's be able to hide from Jun with ease.
 
Still… with lots of money, already loved by millions, and with good friends and loving people back home, the boys were living in lab of luxury.
 
Sometimes some offers would come for one of the boys only, but they refused.
 
Either they work together, or they don't work, and it was that simple. The boys shared everything.
 
All for one, and one for all.