Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ The Big time offer. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
One early day in November, the boys had just performed another great show at Jun's school and were in their autograph hours.
 
Even some posters of the Digi Dudes, lots of the girls even wanted the boys to sign ones they already signed again and again.
 
Even Jun wanted the boys to sign her white shirt which she still never washed, and she sprayed it with perfume to keep the bad smell away… and maybe even attracted some cute boys.
 
As the crowds finally seemed to die down a bit, Davis reached for his water bottle but found it empty.
 
“Shoot…” he mumbled under his breath, but then a polite hand reached out an handed him a fresh bottle.
 
Davis looked up, and gasped. “Hey… are you… could you possibly be…?”
 
The other boys stood up to look carefully at this man before them. “That's right boys… L.T Smash...” he said.
 
“Who is this guy?” asked Cody.
 
“Cody… you've never heard of L.T Smash?” asked TK. “He's only one of the greatest Pop star recruiters in the world.”
 
“That's right kid!” said L.T, “I've represented such fine singers like Nsync, The Party Posse, and even… the Young-Beetles!!”
 
“Wow… no way!” said Davis, “The Young-Beetles… a group of college boys who made big bucks in songs.”
 
“So what brings you here?” asked Ken.
 
L.T tipped his shades, “Well… I've been searching for a new band to represent, and it looks like I found me them!”
 
 
The boys eyes widened and their mouths dropped open, “…Us?” asked Davis, “You want to represent our group?”
 
L.T smirked, “You took the words right out of my mouth.” He said,
 
“Word has it that you boys are the talk of Japan. The way you can sing other songs so well, and so young in age… Why I'd never find another team like you in 100 years.”
 
“I want you boys to come to America with me, put the songs you sing on CD, make thousands of big bucks, and be adored by millions.”
 
This was almost too cool to put into words. The boys did think they were good, but good enough to go world wide? That was different.
 
“Here's my card…” said L.T “I'll be waiting.” He tipped his shades again and left.
 
The boys didn't know how they were going to tell this to their folks, their girlfriends, or their school.
 
“Well… you have been to America before…” said Davis' mom.
 
“America…?” said his Dad, “Our boy's been around the whole wide world and back.”
 
“So… does this mean I can go?” asked Davis.
 
His parents smiled, and his Mom stood up, “Only if you write to us everyday, honey.. we want to hear about everything.” She said.
 
Then his Dad stood up, “I'm proud of you son… you really have come a long way haven't you.”
 
Davis smiled and Hugged both his parents. “Thank you both,” he said, “I won't forget any of you for this… not even Jun.”
 
His sister didn't know whether to grunt or giggle, but she did hug him nonetheless… that is, if Davis promised to send her a CD.
 
“I'll bet you'll have lot's of fun, Davish.” Said Demiveemon sounding a little sad.
 
“What do you mean?” said Davis, “You're coming too!”
 
Demiveemon's ears perked up, “I… am?” he asked.
 
Davis nodded, and he told him that the boys and him spoke it over, and it would be nice for them to have body guards, one's that didn't exactly need to put up an effort.
 
“You mean I get to protect you in case the crowds try to get at you, and punch out all the bullies?” he asked.
 
“Well… sort of.” Said Davis, but other than that everything was all set. He called the boys up and was surprised to hear that they all were going too.
 
With that out of the way… before making the deal with L.T, there was only one thing left to do.
 
By Friday… The arrangements were made. The school board decided if the boys were willing to spend a few weeks in the summer doing make up assignments… they could go.
 
A Few weeks of summer, for going to exotic places, making songs, money and adoring fans… the boys jumped right to it.
 
L.T said he already made arrangements for their very first appearance in New York… at the boat docks.
 
The boys packed up what little things they would need. As expected, Ken's mom packed him up as if he were on his way to Jupiter.
 
The boys would be leaving tomorrow morning at 10:00 am on L.T's private jet, that way they'd be in New York by Lunch and be ready for the show in the evening.
 
The only thing the boys were dreading, was leaving their home and girlfriends behind for a while.
 
Davis and Kari were spending their last Date for a while out in the schoolyard with some sodas
 
“I'm really going to miss you a lot Kari.” Said Davis trying to hide his bitterness.
 
“We can still email to each other everyday.” Said Kari, “And I'll watch the live performances.”
 
“And I can still Digivolve Gatomon and fly over every now and then, provided you tell us where you are.”
 
Davis felt a little better, “Gatomon… you're a smart as you are cute.” He said. She giggled.
 
“Cute? I'm not, cute” said Kari pretending to be annoyed.
 
Davis turned her back towards him, “You're right, you're not.” He said, then he leaned toward her ear. “…you're… pretty!”
 
He back away and took a sip from his soda. “Davis…” said Kari as she slithered up to up, “Swallow that soda, and Kiss me!”
 
“… I swallowed it while you were talking.” He answered as he let his can fall and tackle Kari onto the soft grass and Kissed here deeply.
 
The Next day at the airport, The boys bid their families a final good-bye, and now their girlfriends.
 
Kari and Davis both smiled at each other. “You email me now, you hear?” she asked.
 
“You'll get it, and plenty more.” He answered, as he took her into his arms and kissed her.
 
Yolei was practically lip wrestling with Ken and in tears too. “Oh… Ken I'll miss you, I'll miss you!”
 
Ken did smile, “But Yolei… if you don't let me go you won't be able to miss me.”
 
Yolei blushed of embarrassment. “…Sorry.” She said Shyly.
 
TK and Mina were still lost in each other's lips as TK gently stroked her long blonde hair.
 
“You take care of yourself now.” he said, “I want to come back to you just as you are.”
 
Mina blushed, “You go it!” They kissed one last time.
 
Cody and Erika broke off from their kiss, “Good bye Cody, and Good luck!” she said.
 
“Thanks, Erika.” Said Cody, “And before we go, we got something for you girls.”
 
He reached into his pocket and pulled out four special platinum cards one for each of the girls.
 
“These are All access V.I.P Passes.” Said Yolei.
 
The boys nodded, “If you girls come to any of our shows anytime, or just want to see us, just show them those cards.” Said Ken.
 
“And with those cards, you can buy any amount of Digi Dude merchandise for free from the stores.” Said TK.
 
“Except there won't be any merchandise if we don't get a move on…” said L.T, “Let's go Dudes!”
 
The Boys picked up their bags and hoped onto the plane. The girls could still see them waving good bye as the plane began to move.
 
Yolei began to cry now that Ken was gone.
 
“We're going to have to keep a close eye on her.” said Mina. The others nodded.