Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ Montage ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
The boys had become quite the talk of the show around Obadiah the past few weeks… they got offers pouring in from every school around Japan, and were they ever interested.
 
Of course the boys still lead their normal everyday lives, especially taking their girlfriends out on Super dates with the loads of cash they made from their offers.
 
Some was spent for them, and the rest was for their family. Sometimes, if they had more, they would even donate some to charities… and that was really generous.
 
Sometimes the boys even sang some slow songs for the starving people that some of their own singing charities helped to feed.
 
The boys were a huge success, and they owed all to their girlfriends, whom they wish could go with them and see them perform at their locations.
 
Alas… the girls didn't have the same permission as the boys to skip school, in fact… the boys said it wasn't any different.
 
They sing their songs, and then sign their autographs, and maybe even run away from the love chicks who idolize them, and then do their homework.
 
Still… they were having fun, and they would be having even more fun on Saturday, when they did their performance at the college where Tai and the old gang were.
 
It was the Principal's 10th anniversary as headmaster at the college, and the students and teachers invited the Digi Dudes as their singing entertainment that evening.
 
Kari kept telling Davis all about Tai's emails about him and the Dudes, he even said if only he were a boy he'd probably jump at Davis the first chance he got.
 
“He… said that?” laughed Davis.
 
“Well of course he said was just kidding.” Giggled Kari, “But I think he was just being plain silly.”
 
When Davis Walked Kari home, arm-in-arm, He couldn't help but embrace the warmth of her as she rested her head on his shoulder.
 
He wished there was some way he could show Kari an Ultimate way of how much he loved her… and what she meant to him, but nothing ever came to it… nothing go enough to Davis at least.
 
When it came time for a good night Kiss, their lips were only a centimeter away, when Davis Cell phone rang.
 
Davis rolled his eyes. “Oh they couldn't wait ten more seconds…” he moaned.
 
Kari sighed, but knew it was important Davis not miss any calls, it could be something important… and it was.
 
“Oh No!” cried Davis, “This is not good.”
 
“What's wrong?” she asked.
 
It turned out that the Singing Cheerleaders at the college who were to help the dudes sing their latest requested song… MONTAGE… were involved in a car crash.
 
“Now… they have broken legs and can't make it, and the show's in only two days!” said Davis, “What are the dudes and I going to do.”
 
Suddenly… Kari had an Idea, but she wasn't telling. She did finish up that kiss with Davis before he went home, and then Kari made her move.
 
She knew the song Montage, and she knew a couple more girls who also knew it, she got her cell phone and started to make some calls.
 
On Saturday
 
The boys were surprised to finds their show wasn't canceled, but their choir girls were still in the hospital.
 
When they got back stage, they saw four other cheerleaders wearing masks that were required in the song, but these weren't the ones that volunteered, they didn't even go to this College.
 
No matter… when it came curtain time, the boys still put on their act and swayed away…
 
“Here they are… The Digi Dudes!!” said the DJ as rock music started to sound.
 
Lights began flashing everywhere, and the boys started singing. The girls were to wait for the right moment, and wave their pom-poms in their air as they sing the choir.
 
(Davis)
 
The hours approaching, just give it your best
You got to reach your prime.
(TK)
 
That's when you need to put yourself to the test,
And show us a passage of time,
Were going to need a montage
 
The Girls: (montage)
(Davis)
 
Oh it takes a montage
(montage)
 
 
 
(Ken)
 
Sure a lot of things happing at once,
With mind, everyone what's going on
(what's going on?)
(Cody)
 
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just Show it or it will take to long
that's called a montage
(montage)
(Ken)
 
Oh we want montage
(montage)
(Davis)
And anything that we want to know,
(Oooh… Oooh…Oooh
 
(TK)
 
From just a beginner to a pro,
(Ken)
 
You want a montage
(montage)
(Cody)
 
Even rocky had a montage
(montage)

(Montage…montage)
(Cody)

Anything that we want to know,
 
(Ken)
 
from just a beginner to a pro,
(TK)
 
You need a montage
(montage)
(Davis)
 
Oh it takes a montage
(montage)
 
The song began to fade out…
(Davis and TK)

Always fade out in a montage,
(Montage)
 
(Cody and Ken)

If you fade out, it seem like more time
Has passed in a montage,
(Montage)
 
The crowd went wild, and a lot of the boys were howling at the girls and eying them too.
 
At the reception, the boys in the audience trying to woe the girls, but they just refused and walked over to the Dudes.
 
One by one, they each pulled off their feathery masks…
 
“Kari…?”
 
“Yolei…?”
 
“Erika…?”
 
“Mina…?”
 
“Surprise… they all said at once, and threw their arms around their boyfriends. All this time it was them singing in the choir.
 
“Kari called us…” said Mina.
 
“And when the school gave the chance to sing with you guys…” added Erika.
 
“We totally jumped at it.” Finished Yolei.
 
“As for the costumes…” said a familiar voice, “They had some help.”
 
The girls moved out of the way, and there they were.
 
“Tai… Sora… Izzy… Joe!!”
 
“But where's Matt…?” asked Ken.
 
Tai showed them something that was slipped under the dorm of his room… A love letter from Jun.
 
Davis looked at his sister's words and nearly puked. “Oh… Jun! when are you going to learn?”
 
A sudden holler was heard as Matt ran in door thought the atrium and out the other. He was followed by Jun. “Matt, wait for me… come back!”
 
The dude's all sighed. “Not anytime soon by the looks of it.” Said Joe.