Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ You're my special Girl. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
By Friday, the entire school knew about the Digi Dudes, and boy were those kids out control.
 
Some girls even asked the boys to come away with them, but when they found out they already had girlfriends, they just for an autograph.
 
The Judges made the deal with the school boards, giving the boys permission to cut classes on days when they had performances to make.
 
Kari even took a few pictures of the boys for the yearbook, and Yolei had a good mind to take a whack at every girl who approached Ken with funny ideas.
 
That night, after getting off the phone with Kari, Davis went over the schedule of his first offer.
 
Davis' sister Jun still couldn't believe it “My little bro, A Pop Star?” said asked, “No way…?”
 
“Way.” Said Davis, “… and not just me, There's Cody, Ken, and even TK.”
 
“TK…?” asked Jun sounding all blushy, “Isn't he Matt's little brother? Oh that is so cool… If I see him sing, maybe I'll get to see Matt again.”
 
“Gee, Davish… what's up with her?” asked Demiveemon.
 
Davis sighed, “Believe me, you don't want to know!”
 
“Oh… that Jun!” snorted Demiveemon,”
 
Davis couldn't believe that Jun was still obsessed with Matt all this time, even though he made it clear that he didn't want Jun.
 
 
 
Still, Davis couldn't worry about that now, he had a show to prepare for on Monday.
 
 
Meanwhile, at Cody's
 
 
“So where exactly are you boys going to first, Cody?” asked Armadillamon.
 
“Some place called, Feminine Academy… it's a boarding school for Teenaged girls near the edge of town… but I wish they weren't actually paying us this much.”
 
“What you mean?” asked Armadillamon, “They're paying you guys to sing for a little while… how much?”
 
“Only 100 Dollars… Each!”
 
“Whew… A hundred Smackers, but why wouldn't you want them to pay you that much?”
 
Cody trailed off for a moment, and thought back to the days of when he was with his father, and he remembered his words well…
 
“Son… I fly planes not for the money, but to help people, and make their lives easier.”
 
“But Daddy… Doesn't the money actually mean something to you?”
 
“Well, as much as it helps us in life son, it can't buy me the love I share with you and your mother.”
 
“As far as I can see it son… Working for the wonders of it Is far enough for me… and that's something I hope you can learn to do one day as well.”
 
Cody looked at the picture of his dad, Hiroki Hida, “Dad… thanks… I'll remember your words through the whole thing.”
 
 
On Monday… instead of walking to school, each of the boys were picked up from their homes… by limousine.
 
Jun was so jealous of Davis, and that was something he treasured, because it wasn't every day Davis always got the last drop on his sister.
 
Davis did however get an Email from Kari on his D-terminal, which said…
 
“Good luck Davis… I'll be rooting for you and the others all the time.”
 
XXX… Love: Kari!
 
Davis wrote back, his thanks, and that he was heading to an all girls school, but he wouldn't do anything other…Than sign a few Autographs, make some nice compliments, but nothing funny.
 
When Davis got to the school, he couldn't believe how many pretty girls were there in the yard, but he stuck to his guns… Kari was the only one for him.
 
The others were already there when Davis arrived, “Did you're mom say you could stay with us Ken?” asked Davis.
 
“Yeah… but I have to carry my cell phone and call after every show.” Said Ken, “She's worried I'll get a sore Throat.”
 
The boys all chuckled, Ken's mother was always such a worried wart, thank goodness they never told her about Ken's evil past.
 
When it came time for the performance, the boys were standing behind a red curtain in and Atrium… with headset Microphones.
 
“You boys ready?” asked the Principal. The boys nodded, and the Principal went out and began the opening speech.
 
“Well… here we go.” Said TK.
 
Cody snuck a tiny little peek through a crack in the curtain, “Gee… what a crowd!” he said softly. “I don't think they look even interested.”
 
The boys did kind of overhear some of the girls talking and saying that these were just normal teens from High-school… they didn't even have any facial hair… to them it was going to be BO-RING!!
 
“Well… guess we'll just have to show them how special we really are.” Said Davis. The boys nodded, and then finally their intro music came up.
 
“And here they are…” said the Principal. Rock music began to sound as one by one the boys jumped out from behind the curtain, did a dance pose and shouted out their stage names.
 
 
Davis…
 
“DYNAMIC DUDE!!”
 
TK…
 
“DASHING DUDE!!”
 
Ken…
 
“DANGER DUDE!!”
 
Cody…
 
“DEADLY DUDE!!”
 
ALL…
 
“And together…WE ARE… THE DIGI DUDES!!”
 
 
 
 
Some of the girls started to change their attitude when the intro was done. At least the boys knew how to make an entrance… but the rest of them still thought of them as just normal guys and not worth their time.
 
Until… they started their first song…

(Ken)
 
We love to sweat and we love to sing,
(TK)
 
We're really funky but not threatening.
(Cody)
 
We're the best band in the world,
(Davis)
 
but we'd give it all up for that special girl.
(All four… with TK in the brackets)
 
Your that special girl! (Special girl)
Your
my special girl! (Only you)
 
Boy did the girls have a big change or what, as they all began jumping out of their seats crying out with applause at the sound of their voices… so cool, and sexy just like real pop stars.
 
The best thing of it was… there was no machine editor. Well there was one to make their voices sound better, but it was actually their own voices that they were using, and not artificial ones.
 
 
As the song slowed to an end… the boys did one final dance pose…
 
(All Four)
 
The Digi Dudes, we rule the Earth,
The greatest band since… MUSIC'S BIRTH!!
 
 
The girls went crazy and wild, that some of them even tried to climb up on stage and get with the boys.
 
After the show, while the boys were signing Autographs, they never heard so many compliments.
 
TK passed the yearbook back the girl and even patted her hand, “You take care of that now.” he said.
 
The girl almost broke into tears of wild happiness. “He touched… he actually touched me.” She giggled, “I'll never wash my hand again.”
 
Other girls were hoping Cody would give them a few strict looks, and he did which made them all faint in joy.
 
Some of the girls like Ken, because he looked so, Dark and creepy… “If they only knew how true that once was.” Ken thought to himself.
 
Easily the girls crowded around Davis the most, “Not just for his Digi Dude style, but this was Daisuke Motomiya, whom actually inspired the world to help them beat evil… a Living legend to them he was.
 
While Davis did sign his autographs, and even give the girls a wink once in a while, he didn't forget about Kari, and how much support she gave to him and the boys,
 
He really wished she was there to enjoy the songs. She really was his Special girl.