Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ The Audditions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
It was Wednesday, and time for the Additions… and for the winners, they'd get to actually become a real High-school Pop star crew, and perform at other schools around Japan.
 
The boys had practiced a lot the past three days, Kari even found them some proper clothes they could wear to the Audition.
 
The outfits were all roughly the same, with a grey vest, but the long sleeved shirts, and long pants were a different color.
 
Davis… Blue.
 
TK… Green.
 
Ken… Black.
 
And Cody… Yellow.
 
The boys finished warming up their voices, and checked their outfits again as they were on right after the Tough girl customers.
 
“Next…” called the main judge.
 
“Glad you came her boys.” Said one of the girls, “One group has to end u in last place!”
 
The girls laughed as they entered the gym, and were soon heard singing… OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN!
 
This made the boys sweat drop, “Are really sure we can do this?” asked Cody sounding a little nervous.
 
“No matter what we may think of Cody…” said TK, “Our girlfriends are really looking up at us.”
 
Davis nodded, “Don't think we can at least try to make them proud of us…?”
 
Cody did begin to think about how Erika stood up to those awful girls on Saturday, and smiled. “I'll do it for her!” he said.
 
Soon the boys were called din before the judges, and the Tough girls gave them all the loser sign as they passed.
 
“Alright gentlemen…” said the leading judge, “Now what is it exactly that got you interested in this?”
 
Davis took the call, “Well… it was roughly our girlfriends.” He said, “they heard us singing and really thought we should try this out!”
 
“Interesting…” said the music judge, “Well then… let's see what you boys can do.”
 
The boys took their places on the spots, and a Special Version of BYE, BYE, BYE began, where Nsync was not hear, but only the boys.
 
The music started up…
 
 
(Hey, Hey)
Bye, Bye, Bye
Bye, Bye...(Bye, Bye)
Bye, Bye… (Bye, Bye)
(Oh, Oh, Oh..)
 
The boys started their dancing's and began…

(Davis)
 
I'm doin' this tonight,
You're probably gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey baby come on,
 
 
(TK)
 
I loved you endlessly,
When you weren't there for me.
So now it's time to leave and make it alone
(Davis and TK)
 
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...

(All Four)
 
Bye Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
 
(Davis)
 
You may hate me
 
(All Four)
 
but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye, Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
(TK)
 
It might sound crazy,
 
 
(All Four)
 
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye
(Oh, Oh, Oh)
(Ken)
 
Just hit me with the truth,
Now, girl you're more than welcome to.
So give me one good reason,
Baby come on
(Cody)
 
I live for you and me,
And now I really come to see,
That life would be much better once you're gone.
(Ken and Cody)
 
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie,
I wanna see you out that door
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
(All Four)
 
Bye, Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
(Ken)< /b>
 
You may hate me
 
 
(All Four)
 
but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye, Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna tell you that I had enough.
(Cody)
 
It might sound crazy,
(All Four)
 
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye
(Oh, Oh, Oh)

I'm giving up I know for sure
I don't wanna be the reason for your love no more
Bye
, Bye
I'm checkin' out, I'm signin' off
I don't wanna be the loser and I've had enough

(Davis)
 
I don't wanna be your fool
In this game for two
(All Fourwith Davis in the brackets as well)
 
So I'm leavin' you behind
(Bye, bye, bye...)
I don't wanna make it tough (make it tough)
But I had enough
And it ain't no lie (Bye, bye baby...)
 
 
Bye, Bye
Don't wanna be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two (I don't wanna be your
fool)
But it ain't no lie
Baby bye, bye, bye...
 
Don't really wanna make it tough (I don't wanna make it
tough),
I just wanna tell you that I had enough (that I had enough).
Might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Bye, bye, bye
(Bye bye)
 
 
The song ended, and the boys took a bow as the judges applauded like crazy. That was the most outstanding performance ever.
 
Not only did the boys sound almost exactly like Nsync, but there was also just four of them as well.
 
“Well, Gentlemen, we'd like to talk with you all.” Said the main judge. The boys all grinned from ear to ear.
 
After graciously accepting the offer of being their new star crew, all they needed was a name.
 
What they needed was a name that described them all, and probably made people shout out every time it was said or heard.
 
“Hey…” said Davis thinking about the Tough customers and what the called them the other day, “How about… the Digi Dudes?”
 
The boys thought that one of greatest names they ever came up with, and would even help them find stage names for themselves once they started.
 
 
They all put there hands in the middle of the circle. “Go… Digi Dudes!!”
 
The Judges declared that the Additions were over, luckily there were no more competitors anyways.
 
Almost all the other bands exchanged good sportsmanship with the Digi Dudes, all except for the tough customers.
 
“Y-you… cheated… you were lip-syncing I just know it!” cried the leader.
 
Davis looked at the others, “What say Dudes, shall we take our leave?”
 
The dudes nodded, “Oh and before we go...” said TK, “there's always something we say…”
 
“BYE, BYE, BYE…!!” they all sang and went off, leaving the girls all upset, and feeling really embarrassed.
 
The Dudes walked out of the school and were greeted by their girlfriends who had heard everything.
 
“You did it… you did it…” cried Mina.
 
“All thanks to you lovely ladies!” said TK, and he leaned in and kissed her softly.
 
Ken didn't know how long this was going last with Yolei practically planting kisses all over him. “Come on Yolei… take it easy!” he giggled.
 
“I don't think she can hear you Ken.” Giggled Cody as Erika performed the same thing on him.
 
 
Kari and Davis had taken themselves a little way away form the couples, and sat under their tree.
 
“So Kari, how does it feel to have a pop star as a boyfriend.” He playfully asked.
 
Kari answered by rolling on top of him and Kiss him deeply, “Does that answer your question.” She giggled.
 
“I don't know…” Davis answered playfully, “Could you please repeat it for me?”
 
They both shared a giggle before sharing another soft kiss in the shade under the tree.