Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ I miss you ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
Author's Notes:
 
I guess that since their going to Beverly Hills, it wouldn't be a too bad idea to add the Totally Spies girls in this chapter.
 
Hee, hee, hee…
 
It was an early day in Spring while boys were on the move in their RV, heading for another offer in Beverly hills.
 
A High-School had hired them as guest singers for the springtime party coming up, they would arrive just in time the next afternoon.
 
Meanwhile, while L.T drove the bus, the boys were at the table starring down at their Pizza they had ordered for lunch, but they didn't really seem hungry.
 
…They were too busy thinking about home!
 
They had been away for more than half a year, but it seemed like forever to them.
 
“Right about now…” TK said to break the silence, “I'll bet Matt's either studying for a test, or trying to keep away from Jun asking him to the prom in June itself.”
 
The boys smiled softly and laughed, “I wonder if Kari got our latest email yet.” Said Davis.
 
“You did remember to send her the song, and tell her to pass t on to the other girls?” asked Cody.
 
Davis nodded.
 
Meanwhile… in Japan
 
Kari was sitting on her bed reading the email that very moment.
 
Kari…
 
It's really starting to get lonesome without you here with me, and the others feel the same about the other girls too.
 
We miss you girls more and more each day, so much, that we came up with this little song for you all.
 
Hope you like it…
 
XXX Love: Davis!
 
 
Kari smiled, and then clicked on the downloader, and emailed the song to the other girls first before playing it.
 
By using instant email, the girls were ready, and pushed play… Soft piano music filled the air.
 
 
(Davis)
 
I miss you more then Michael Bay missed the mark
When he made Pearl Harbor
 
(TK)
 
I miss you more than that movie missed the point
And that's an awful lot girl
 
(Ken)
 
And now, now you've gone away
And all I'm trying to say is
 
(Cody)
 
Is Pearl Harbor sucked…
and I miss you.
 
Each of the girls had a tear rolling down their cheeks, as they looked at the picture of the boys travels and even some of their Dating pictures as the song went on.
 
 
 
(Cody)
 
I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school
He was terrible in that film
 
(Ken)
 
I need you like Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part
He's way better than Ben Affleck
 
(TK)
 
And now all I can think about is your smile
and that scary movie too
 
(Davis)
 
Pearl Harbor sucked
and I miss you!
 
(Davis)
 
Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?
 
(TK)
 
I guess Pearl Harbor sucked
 
(Ken)
 
Just a little bit more than I miss
 
(Cody)
 
…You!!
 
 
The girls all smiled as they wiped away their tears. They missed the boys a lot too.
 
 
The next day…
 
The boys had made through their performance at the High-school, and were into their autograph hour.
 
Ken just came back from a bathroom break, when he bumped into a girl with short dark hair.
 
Luckily they were all wearing name tags. “Sorry about that… Alexandra.” He said.
 
“You can bump into me anytime, Handsome.” Alex said with a twinkle in her eyes.
 
She began Backing Ken up against the wall “I saved you a chocolate cake, maybe we can enjoy it tonight… after dinner?”
 
Ken sweat dropped, “Uh… did you just ask me out?!” he asked sounding a little nervous.
 
He wasn't the only one being fraternized by cute girls. A girl named Samantha, who had long light brown hair approached Davis near the pop machine.
 
“It's Dynamic Dude…” she giggled, “Can I have your phone number?” she asked while passing him her yearbook.
 
“Uh… why would you want that?” Davis Asked Nervously.
 
“So I can ask you out, silly.”
 
 
 
TK didn't have it easy either as blonde girl named Clover sent him off in wild signing pattern.
 
“Sign here… sign here… your initials here…” then she pointed at her lips, “And then kiss me here…”
 
“EEEEEK!” cried TK.
 
As for Cody, “Mandy please… I need my water back.” He said.
 
“Come and get it…” Mandy said Seductively.
 
Soon all four of the boys were backed up against a wall by all the girls a the school wanting a piece of them.
 
Davis Whistled hard for Ex-Veemon, who came flying in with a rope. “Grab on!” he called below.
 
The boys grabbed onto the rope and Ex-Veemon carried them back to the RV where they could safely hide inside until the crowd died down.
 
“Man… you boys just got a chance to get laid.” Said L.T, “Why did you pull out of there?”
 
The boys stared at him angrily, “Because we have girlfriends, and we love them.” Said Davis.
 
“Oh, yeah!!” said L.T
 
It wasn't long before the boys were on the road again. “Whew, So long Beverly hills.” Said Cody.
 
“It's a nice place to visit, but I don't think I could ever want to live there.” Added Ken. “All those love-sick chicks…!!”
 
“Makes me think more about Mina back at home.” Said TK, “What I wouldn't give to take her into my arms again.”
 
 
“Dude, I know what you mean.” Said Davis, “When Kari and I kiss… it's like Heaven and Earth are coming together to make peace.”
 
Cody lay his head in his arms, “Yeah… I feel the same with Erika too.” He said sounding all soft and blurry.
 
Ken smiled, “Even though it's almost play torturing…” he said, “… I love it when Yolei kisses me silly. Showing how much she really loves me.”
 
The boys all shared a sigh of love.
 
Davis checked the calendar, it was the middle of May, which meant soon it would be time for their high-school Prom back home.
 
Suddenly… he had an idea, and Asked L.T if it were possible for them to do another appearance at the prom in June.
 
“Well… that is a good idea…” said L.T, “But, the thing is you see… they want something totally new. You know, a completely new song.”
 
That was one of the boys hardest problems, all they usually ever did was sing requested songs, but not actually write them out.
 
But if they could, they'd get to go home for a while, and see their families, and loved ones again, and maybe even go to school and see their girlfriends… maybe ask them to prom…
 
Suddenly… something inside them each snapped, and judging from the look in each others eyes, they had an idea.
 
“Dudes… get your pencils.” Said Davis.