Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes ❯ A Silent G: Sex on Prom night. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
Author's Notes:
 
WARNING… WARNING… The contents in this chapter are not suitable for all audiences.
 
Viewer Discursion is advised.
 
 
The inside of the main lobby was as big as a shopping mall with wall to wall expensive carpeting.
 
There was also a buffet being served on the upper floor across the railings.
 
Yolei wasting no time in reserving a table for her and Ken… right by the food while the others had their by the window to look outside.
 
Of course the boys weren't scheduled to go on yet, they were still adding the last touches to the stage they had rented.
 
This gave the rest of the couples a chance to dance and have fun, and the best thing was, nobody was left alone in the dark.
 
When it came time for the boys come out on stage, the entire crowd gathered round the stage, Kari and the girls up front. The lights dimmed out so only the stage was lit up.
 
The Principal came up to one of four Microphone placed on the stage and went threw his usually babble of how the year went by… Finally he go to the good stuff…
 
“Here… they are… the Digi Dudes!”
 
The crowd went wild with applause as the boys, each dressed up in a black shiny tux, came out from behind the curtains and took the microphones out of their stands.
 
“Hello… Obadiah.” Said Davis. The crowd gave one last big cheer before settling down.
 
“It's great to be back in our little town.” TK said, “Being away from all the noises and crowds of stardom and be around people of our own again.”
 
The crowd applauded to that.
 
 
Ken stepped forward. “Honestly however, we didn't just come back home because we were invited to.” He said, “No… there's another reason.”
 
The crowd leaned forward in curiosity, as Cody took the next speech line. “The Day we became superstars was possibly one of the greatest things that ever happened to us by far…
 
“…but we wouldn't have been here today or anywhere else in our fame… if it weren't for four special some bodies.
 
The crowd started to smiled at the girls in front as the boys looked down on them and smiled.
 
Davis nodded, “Our girlfriends, and very special ladies… Kari Kaymiya!”
 
“Mina Tanaka…” said TK.
 
“Yolei Inoue…” said Ken.
 
“And… Erika Jinata.” Said Cody.
 
Four spotlights came from the top and shined down on the four girls who were blushing like crazy.
 
The boys motioned for them to come closer. The girls stepped up to the edge of the stage as the boys each walked over and knelt down to them.
 
Davis looked deeply into Kari's eyes, which were starting to fill with tears of happiness.
 
“Girls…” he said, “We missed you an awful lot out there on the road.”
 
“That's when we were asked to make up something new so we could come home to you lovely ladies.” Added TK.
 
“Girl… this next song, we made all on our own…” said Ken.
 
“And it was written entirely on our feeling about missing home, and you.” Said Cody.
 
This awed the crowd. One by one the boys held each of their respective girlfriend's hand and stared clean into their teary eyes.
 
A Slow pop ballad intro filled the entire lobby as the song started…
 
 
(Davis)
 
I saw you last night at the spelling bee.
(Ken)
 
I knew right then that it was L-U-V.
(TK)
 
I've gotta spell out what you mean to me,
(Cody)
 
'Cause I can no longer be... a silent G.
 
(All four with Cody in the brackets)
 
I've gotta spell out what... (I've gotta spell out What...)
I've gotta
spell out what you mean to me…
(What you mean to me)
 
I can no longer be…
(No I can no longer be)
A Silent G… Whoa-oh-oh
 
 
Some of the girls in the crowd raised tissues to their eyes, that song was so beautiful.
 
Then One by one, the boys presented each of their girls with a pretty flower to wear in their hair as the kept on singing…
 
(Davis)
 
The Homework and the tests were tough as can be
 
(TK)
 
But they seemed easy when I thought of you and me.
 
(Ken)
 
I know that I want what's as simple you see
 
(Cody)
 
I just wish no longer to be… A silent G
 
(All fourtogether)
 
I know that I want what's...
I know that I want what's a smile as can be…
 
I wish no longer to be, No
I wish no longer to be…
A Silent G… Whoa-oh-oh
 
 
For the last bit of the song, the girls were helped up onto the stage and embraced in the arms of their boyfriends.
 
 
(Davis)
 
But what other letter suits the best for me?
 
 
(Ken)< /b>
 
I've tried them all from letter A to Z.
 
 
(TK)
 
I guess that I've got one good choice and it's the
 
 
(Cody)
 
Option that I'll always be… That Silent G
 
 
(All four)
 
I guess that I've got one…
I guess that I've got one good choice and that's the.
 
Option that I'll always be…
Option that I'll always be…
That Silent G… Whoa-oh-oh.
 
…A Silent… G!
 
 
The boys each shared a soft kiss with their girlfriend's as the song came to and blissful end, and the crowd went wild.
 
Davis and Kari separated and Davis just had to know, “What do you think?”
 
Kari wiped the tears from her eyes, “That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.” She cried softly, and she kissed him again.
 
Since it was also the boys prom night too, they didn't have any autograph hour tonight, and were allowed to enjoy themselves.
 
They even played Silent G on the boys latest CD, only instead of singing to it, they boys took their girlfriends and danced to it.
 
A while later, Kari and Davis were sitting outside looking up at the stars in the night sky.
 
“Kari… I wish this night could never end.” He whispered into her ear. “It's just been so beautiful.”
 
That's when Kari held up a key in front of his face, “It doesn't have to end just yet.” She teased. “I got us a room on the top floor.”
 
Davis' eyes widened, “No way… at this hotel?” he asked sounding all excited. Kari nodded, and took him by the arm.
 
On their way back inside, they saw both Yolei's car and the boy's RV shaking all over the place, and soft moans escaping from it.
 
“Yolei and Ken… and TK and Mina!” said Davis, “Sex on prom night. I didn't think they were ready yet.”
 
“You'd be surprised, Davis.” Said Kari.
 
When they got up to their room, they stared in awe at the beautiful view of the city from their window.
 
The beauty was broken when Kari told Davis she even had a gift for him in the bedroom.
 
They walked into the bedroom and there on the pillows of the King sized bed was a tiny box wrapped up nicely.
 
As Davis went for he couldn't tell, but he thought he saw Kari lock the door after she shut it. Then she sat down on the bed beside him and urged him to continue opening his gift.
 
As soon the paper was off, Davis just gawked at the little object. “Uh… Kari…” he said sounding all nervous, “…This is a condom!”
 
Kari nodded her head ever so slowly, and suddenly Davis was catching on. “Davis… I talked to all our parents.” She said, “And they said it was okay.”
 
That's when she tackled him to the bed, “Davis…” She said breathing heavily. “I want Sex with you!”
 
Davis eyes bulged to the size of ping-pong balls. “Ka… I… You… Me… Uh… WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!”
 
Kari nodded hard, “You heard me…” she said, “Now put on that condom… and MAKE LOVE TO ME!!”
 
Davis honestly didn't know what to think or do at that moment. Kari… his dream girl… the apple of his eye… Wanted him to take her as his own.
 
Should he do it?
 
Well… except for Cody, the other boys were into it, and she did ask her parents as well as his own if she could do this.
 
He shot her a wicked smile, “How do I put this thing on?” Kari only answered by wrapping her lips over his and putting her tongue onto his.
 
Davis and Kari made sweeter music that night than the music Davis himself sang… and it was well worth it.