Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Of Doom ❯ What to do? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
In his big house on the peak if the island, Number One switched off his television, and snickered.
 
“Excellent… now to see how much I have gained from this all.” He said in a deep dark voice.
 
He walked over to the wall, and pressed a secret panel which spun the wall around revealing Six huge tanks filling up with purple liquid.
 
“Heh…heh…heh…heh…heh!”
 
Number One was then surrounded by red light, and he transformed.
 
The shadow on the wall didn't look a thing like a human.
 
He had horns coming out of his head. Dark wings that had holes, and his arms seemed to be twice the length of his body.
 
“I won't need that disguise once the rest of my plan is put into action!” he chuckled.
 
He clapped his hands and a bunch of TV screens appear on the wall above the tanks… showing pictures of people who just watched the show, and crying just a little bit.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… So many human emotions, equals so much energy for me to collect.”
 
“Once I harness enough… I will finally have my powers back. I will make those Digi destined pay for defeating me.”
 
He transformed back into Number One, “Now… I shall continue to put my plan into action.”
 
Back at the school
 
 
Everyone barely managed to get their assignments done that day, they all just wished they could skip class and go to Izzy's place.
 
But in the end, the day ended and he weekend came.
 
At Izzy's…
 
“So now we know.” Said Izzy. “We know where Davis has gone, and why he left.”
 
Everyone nodded… Kari even shot an angry eye at TK, but didn't forget it was just as much her fault too.
 
“So how can we get to him and bring him back?” asked Cody.
 
“I'm afraid it's not that simple.” Said Izzy, “I did a little research, and there is no TV. Station in the world that films anything by the name of… Island of Doom!”
 
Everyone sweat-dropped, “So that would mean!?” asked Sora.
 
Izzy nodded. “The island of Doom is actually a real place… and Davis was being filmed live on the spot.”
 
“Okay…this is just nuts.” Said Matt, “I could understand why Davis would leave… but now this!!! What the Hell is going on here!?”
 
“Whatever it is… we have to try and find Davis and bring him back.” Said Tai. “Izzy, exactly where is the Island of Doom?”
 
Izzy was already checking into that, “What?... No matching results for Island of Doom?!”
 
“What?” asked Kari. “How can that be? Don't the satellites usually take pictures of every corner of the globe?”
 
“Whatever this Island may be… it looks as though whoever is in charge of it is able to hide it well.” Said Izzy. “This may take longer than we thought.”
 
 
Everyone saw that until Izzy came up with a lead, they wouldn't really be able to make a move. So they all headed back to their homes and school.
 
 
“Kari…wait up.” Said TK ruing to catch up to her, but Kari just ignored him and kept on walking.
 
“Aw… come on Kari, don't tell me your still mad at me!” said TK.
 
“Mad? Mad!” said Kari. “TK… I thought we were perfect for each other, and you cast me aside.”
 
“Kari… I'm just not sure I'm ready for a relation… that's why I broke it off with you.”
 
Kari really felt steamed. “So what… Am I supposed feel Okay about this?!” said Kari. “TK… You not only broke my heart, but Davis' soul as well.”
 
“And worst of all… I started this all because I liked being around you, but if I knew you were going to do this to me, I never would have, and now it's too late.”
 
Tears started falling down her face “Davis is gone, and he doesn't want to come back… and it's mostly M fault because of what I went through with you.”
 
TK was suddenly backed into the wall. “As far as I can see it, Takeru, all you enjoyed doing was seeing Davis feel jealous.”
 
“Well you can just keep all that to yourself, because I don't want a part of it anymore… GOOD-BYE!!!”
 
TK tried to catch up with her again, but for the first time ever… Kari slapped a boy across the face.
 
Then she ran up the street, sobbing into her hands, leaving TK completely shocked at what had just happened.
 
One week later…In Kari'snewDorm&# 8230;
 
Kari filled out a form to be transferred to Davis' old dorm, where should be alone, and far away from TK as she could.
 
She was watching another episode of the Island of Doom, about a story how a girl whose boyfriend dumped her just because he wasn't ready for a relation yet.
 
“Now where have I heard that one before?!” Kari groaned to herself.
 
In the end, the girl couldn't go on with her life, and ended up going to live on the island.
 
The scene changed back to Davis' spooky little house, he folded up the book and put it down, and the thunder struck.
 
“And thus ends another sad tale of a poor unfortunate soul who lost everything they had.”
 
“Join us next time for… The Island of Doom! Until then, this is Daisuke Motomiya, the rarest of them all saying… Good-bye!”
 
The thunder struck again, and the show ended.
 
 
Kari switched off the TV, and lay face down on the bed. “What'll I do now, I'm all messed up!” she thought.
 
And she was…
 
Davis left the team out of depression, and TK broke up with her because he didn't have the guts to try.
 
Her two favorite guys in the whole world, the only men she could ever try to be with, and now she couldn't be with either of them.
 
That is… if there ever was a THEM… she never really did give Davis any chances to be with her or anything, but she was grateful that he was always there, and tried to be there when he couldn't.
 
But now he was gone… telling sad stories on an uncharted, Lonely island.
 
“Davis, if only I could see you again… you'd know how sorry I am.” She said to herself.
 
But what good would that really do. If the island was uncharted, how was anyone to know where it was.
 
Suddenly, Kari realized something. “Perhaps… yes… maybe I can!”
 
She quickly turned on Davis' computer, and saw it still had the Island's applications.
 
She whipped out her D3, and went through the Digital-gate, and when she came back she had Gatomon and Veemon with her.
 
“Kari…what are doing, I just got to bed!” said Veemon.
 
Kari hushed them up, and told them everything, about Davis, the Island of Doom… but she may have a clue in how to find him get him back, but she would need their help.
 
Not to mention. “Keep this a secret.”