Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Saiyajin Discipline ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 11


Bulma walked into the woman's room, and saw both Yumi and Ami sitting there. She almost dropped her hairbrush in shock seeing them taking off their space suits. "Bulma!" they cried.

"What are YOU doing here?" Bulma demanded, grabbing a pile of clothes from the top drawer. Strangely enough, Vegeta had taken everything out of a capsule and shoved her things into the dressers because they were all organized.

"That's a fine way to say hello!" Ami snorted.

"You guys aren't supposed to BE here!" Bulma exclaimed. "Were you behind this?'

"Hold on, Sis," said Yumi, tossing her suit into the nearby dirty clothes bin. She wore her customary heavy metal T-shirt, and fishnet tights with her tight leather shorts and spiked collar.

"You hold on! You guys had NO right to sneak on board and SCARE me half to death!" Bulma yelled, not caring if she was stripping in front of them. Tugging on a pair of jeans and a capsule corps T-shirt she dragged her brush through her hair violently. Over her shoulder in the mirror she glared at her two friends.

"Excuse us for caring!" Yumi snarled, stamping her foot.

"Look guys, I know what you're thinking, and I appreciate it, but you could have ASKED!" Bulma snapped. Her eyes narrowed, and both Ami and Yumi swore the scowl was worthy of the old Veg head himself.

"What are you and Vegetable brains doing?" asked Yumi.

"None of your business!" Bulma answered, drying her hair with the dryer she'd snatched from her belongings. She teased out her long hair, running it through a straightener to remove the curls that snapped in from her perm.

"Bulma please… we can explain… Yamucha…"

"Has no right butting into my business." Bulma said, wheeling on them. "You guys are my friends but after what you pulled Ami…"

"Excuse me?" Ami asked, hands on her hips.

"You took YAMUCHA'S side! I heard you in the garden calling me a prissy princess!" Bulma yelled, pointing a finger right in Ami's face.

"If the shoe fits," Ami huffed.

"Fine… whatever… but if I wasn't in a hurry I'd turn the ship around and park you both on Earth!"

"What's the big fat hairy deal?" Yumi asked.

"Vegeta made me promise NOT to tell," Bulma answered. "I'm sorry, but that's all I can tell you…"

"Why?" said Yumi.

"I made a promise. And he's afraid that the wrong people might find out…"

"We're your FRIENDS!" Yumi snapped.

"He doesn't know that," Bulma answered.

"So your boyfriend's just as paranoid as you sometimes are," Yumi snickered.

"He's not my BOYFRIEND!" Bulma yelled.

"Oh, then why are you defending him?" Ami snickered.

"Okay, fine… I'm interested in him. You happy now?" Bulma asked, throwing her hairdryer onto her bed. Two twin beds didn't look exactly like something she wanted to share with one of her friends. The other room had the same setup, likely for the boys.

"Finally, you admit it," Yumi said. "What's wrong with you? You told us everything!"

"I… care about Vegeta… he's grown up away from his parents. They were all killed in a war," said Bulma. "He doesn't trust people… but he needs…"

"He only needs himself," said Ami. "He's a stuck up, son of a bitch…"

"Well, I guess he and I are peas in a pod then," Bulma mumbled. "He's a Prince… and I'm a Prissy Princess… whatever… but I won't have you trashing him… he's been through so much…"

"So what? Yamucha and Krillen and we are your friends, despite what your hormones tell you," Ami said. "The LEAST you can do is stop acting all stuck up."

"I'm sorry, but I'm hurt. I'll need some time to get over this… now let me go stop Vegeta from ejecting the guys into space, and we'll get this all sorted out," Bulma sighed.

"Oh, you're going to give him some nookie?" Yumi teased.

"Whatever. Just don't give him any shit cause he's in a terrible mood. I'm the only one who can reason with him," Bulma said. "Bear with me okay? I'm hurt, surprised, not to mention pissed cause Yamucha and Krillen almost saw me in the nude… and…"

"So is THAT why Veg head was threatening to kill them?" Yumi asked. "I think he really DOES like you…"

"I guess he does," said Bulma. "Look, just… you'll see that he's not ALL that bad. If you put up with ME you can get to know him… and maybe we can all work this out…"

"Good. Cause this isn't the world's largest ship… and I know that if you're with the same people on tour, you go nutzoid," Yumi said.

"Bulma, please understand… I didn't think you'd be spying on me…" Ami said.

"Forget it, let's just move on," said Bulma. "You're right. I'm a prissy princess. So if that's what you think that's what I'll be…"

"Get off your high horse, Bulma," said Ami.

"Sorry… I'm sorry okay… you guys meant well… but I promised on my life that I'd not tell anyone else what we're doing. Other than the fact that nobody who's my friends will get hurt…"

"Good, that's something…"

"Let me talk to Vegeta, and then see what's what," Bulma said. "Then we can figure out the sleeping arrangements…"

***


"You are crazy, woman," Vegeta snorted as Bulma emerged. Her two friends sheepishly strode in behind her.

"Vegeta, please… they're willing to do what we tell them… provided you promise not to blow them or the guys up…" said Bulma, going over to stand by him.

"You two trollops are a lot of trouble…"

"BACK OFF!" Yumi glared at him. "You son of a bitch!"

"Enough guys!" Bulma yelled. "Look, you two are stowaways… and Vegeta…"

"I'm enjoying this," Vegeta snickered. "Well if you two are passengers you'll have to earn your place…"

"Excuse me?" Ami asked.

"I need someone to cook and clean, and someone to run errands," said Vegeta. "Either of you ladies will take that up… because the woman has her own work…"

"Now wait a minute you stuck up…" Yumi started.

"Yumi, can it," Ami hissed. "We'll be happy to cook. At least I will, provided you tell me how these machines work… and Yumi you can help me…"

"I'm not babysitting," said Yumi.

"Look here you two, Vegeta's got to train on this ship, and so do the other two. So we gotta keep things ship shape or the entire PLANET's gonna suffer…" Bulma said. "About 3 years from now, if the Z fighters and Vegeta don’t' be the strongest they can, the entire planet will be destroyed by Red Ribbon androids…"

"Okay… hold on," said Yumi.

"That's the story. So now that you're here… you have to cooperate… please listen to Vegeta… he's not in a good mood," Bulma said.

"Listen to the woman," Vegeta snorted. "I suppose you two can take the woman's room, and those idiots will have the other… but nobody disturbs me in the GR, unless it's the woman. And nobody invades my privacy. You ALL do as I say… got it?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm the Prince of Saiyans, and I’m the one driving the ship," Vegeta answered. "Like it or leave it. Only because you're the woman's friends will I allow you to stay on board… got it?"

"Fine," said Yumi. "But you'd better not…"

"You're a feisty one, aren't you? I like that. Otherwise…" Vegeta snorted.

"Vegeta-chan," Bulma whispered. "Please… they're trying… I'll get them to cooperate… but you'll have to be more… royal… like okay?"

"Fine woman, the things I do to put up with your shit," Vegeta grunted. "Now let me deal with those losers…"

"They can help us too," said Bulma. "I'm going with you, to deal with them… please…"

"Fine. You two women get yourselves situated. There are instructions on the mess hall machines… I suggest you familiarize yourselves with their operation… and since you're musicians you will provide entertainment should we… I request it," Vegeta said.

"What sort of entertainment?" Ami asked.

"What you do best. Keep those two losers out of my way," said Vegeta, turning around. "I'll expect dinner ready in an hour… that's all…"

"Stupid asshole," Yumi huffed.

"Work with me please," Bulma whispered.

"Fine… for now," Yumi nodded. "But Krillen and Yamucha had better be okay…"

"They will be," Bulma said. She walked after Vegeta, then stopped.

"I'll show them the mess hall, and help them get going. But don’t' do anything please till I get there…"

"Humph, just you remember your place woman," Vegeta snorted, turning and striding off towards where he'd imprisoned the other two Z fighters.

***


"What's gonna happen to us?" Yamucha whimpered. He struggled against Vegeta's ki shackles. Krillen whistled to himself, calm as a cucumber.

"We'd better chill, bro. Because we're the ones who blew it. Vegeta's got a bad temper…" said Krillen.

"So? He can't do this!"

"He can, and h e is. The only chance is letting Bulma keep him under control. She's the only one of us that can reason with him," Krillen whispered.

"So we just let him shit on us?" Yamucha huffed.

"Yep. Unless you wanna be space walking home," Krillen said. "I fought with him on Namek. If you can earn his respect he'll leave us alone… and chances are he'll just insist we train… and leave the girls to do what girls do…"

"Okay I can live with that… but he's not hurting Bulma…"

"Give it a rest…" Krillen sighed. "Look, Bulma is interested in Vegeta, end of story. Get over it!"

"I just can't accept that…"

"You have to. Why do you think Goku let those two interact? Goku seems pretty mysterious about those two together… and he would have been the first to take Vegeta out if he thought Bulma was in any danger…" said Krillen.

"He's not the brightest crayon in the box," said Yamucha.

"Neither are we, compared to Bulma… look, remember how she managed to get him to stop from blowing us up those six months ago? We gotta trust her… she's still our friend…" Krillen said. "Now shut up and leave the talking to me, and we'll maybe have a prayer of getting out of this with our skin, buddy…"

"Fine, we'll do it YOUR Way…" Yamucha huffed. His teeth chattered, and he hid the wet spot in the front of his suit.

"Okay, you two imbeciles," Vegeta said as he rounded the corner. "Here's how it's gonna be…"

"Um Vegeta… we wanted to apologize for busting in," said Krillen.

"Shut up Baldie and listen. I'll say this only once… so listen clearly, shit for brains," said Vegeta. "This is MY mission, and my show. Do as I say and you'll live… but cross me, and pay the consequences."

"Yeah we get it, sheesh," Krillen said. "We piss you off, we die, right?"

"Got it," said Vegeta. "Now rule number one, you are to train when I train, and not interrupt me. Number two; don't let those two little friends of the woman get in my way. Three, you'll eat when I eat, and not before. Don't ask any stupid questions about where we're going. I'll tell you what you need to know… as far as you are concerned I'm in charge…"

"Yes your highness," Krillen mumbled. "Now could you please let us go?"

"You're going to stay in one of the guestrooms," Vegeta said. "In a few minutes you'll change out of those suits, make yourselves presentable, and try to stop from pissing me off. You'll be treated well if you behave well, got it?"

"Crystal," Yamucha muttered.

"Now, no funny stuff…" Vegeta said, drawing back his hand and releasing his ki blast. "I can easily destroy either one of you with a blast. But since the woman won't stop from making my life hell, I'm going to have to be cordial. And I fucking HATE that. It's more than a weakling like you deserves. Be glad that I halfway respect you, Baldie. You will have to pull your weight in this mission…"

"Yeah yeah, but what is it?" asked Yamucha. "And if Bulma's hurt…"

"She won't be, if you behave," said Vegeta. "You should worry about your own ass, Mr. Dim Sum."

"Why you…" Yamucha spluttered.

"Shut up, and let's just get cleaned up," said Krillen. "Thanks for letting us go, Vegeta…"

"Whatever. Now don't piss me off… any more funny business and I'll reconsider my generous offer to let you stay alive," Vegeta snorted. He stormed off, down the hall.

"Wow, he was almost polite," Krillen whispered.

"If that's polite…" Yamucha breathed.

"What did I tell you? He can't afford to make Bulma upset… because he wouldn't have brought her along if he didn't need her help somehow… we keep our mouths shut and play along and we'll discover what's up," Krillen whispered.

"But I'll be waiting for my first chance to act," Yamucha mumbled. "Make no mistake… I don't trust that bastard as far as I can throw him… and if he harms a hair on Bulma's head…"

"Give it a rest. He digs Bulma. He's not gonna hurt her…" Krillen said. "As long as Bulma's happy and Vegeta's happy we've got no worries…"

"So you say," Yamucha mumbled, rubbing his wrists.

***