Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Great Oorzu ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
 

 

Fortunately Vegeta and Bulma had been left alone for the bulk of the trip.  With her back blocking the entryway to the holding cell, Bulma stripped the plastic coating from several wires. Using the multipurpose tool she had taken out of her boot she was assembling the bits and pieces of a disassembled television, Vegeta's scouter, and other odds and ends. They'd opted to keep Radditz' scouter intact for Bulma's use, so there was be no added suspicion.

"The frequency has to be EXACTLY right," Vegeta instructed, raising a tired gloved hand and turning stiffly to face her.

"YOU should be resting, your Highness. You're supposed to be OUT of commission remember?" Bulma scolded him, not looking up from the circuit she was fixing.

"This was your idea, woman…" he mumbled. "Although I do think I could spare enough ki to…"

"No way, buster!" Bulma snapped at him. "You're using every last ounce on getting well, got it?"

"Don't give ME orders," Vegeta snapped back, then groaned as he fell back.

"Vegeta chan, you have to rest!" she cried, tossing her tools down and moving over to reposition his head and shoulders on her rolled up cape thrust under. Strangely they were the only prisoners berthed here, and she was wondering why nobody had interrupted them.

"They… they think us both beneath their notice. Arrogant fools," Vegeta snickered.

"What?" she asked, propping up his neck so he could sip water from one of the containers she'd de encapsulated. While she had no sensu beans, she did have concentrates from the small fridge she'd taken out. So far Vegeta had stomached at least 20 protein bars she'd stashed there after her last round with the Atkins diet. Although he bitched about them tasting like cardboard, he'd eaten them.

"Didn't you ask why they haven't bothered us?" he snorted. She capsulated the food storage locker and thrust the capsule into one of Vegeta's boots.

"No, not aloud but…"

"Shit, it's really happening… I don't know whether to be pissed or relieved," he groaned, letting his head drop. Bulma smoothed hair out of his face.

"What?"

"Another aspect of Saiyan mating… forming a telepathic link," he mumbled.

"Say what? You mean like Goku has with his son… or with Chichi?"

"That third class can mentally chat with a brain injury?" Vegeta snorted. "Unbelievable!"

"Well I thought you knew!" Bulma blinked, readjusting the silver foil blanket she'd found under the rough bunk he lay on. She returned to the modified television set she'd all but completely disassembled. Spare microcircuits, wires and other components were scattered all around her as she sat Indian style on the floor.

"Humph," he snorted.

"Great, as if I needed anything else… now I've got you reading my MIND!" Bulma snorted.

"It's not like that, you idiot," Vegeta huffed, then coughed up more blood.

"Stop that!" she yelped, taking her device and dragging it over so she could dab away blood with the end of a bit of rag she was using to wipe off circuits. With her other hand she continued to solder circuits while the first was occupied with slugging the Prince on the back.

"I don't need you wet nursing me… focus on the task at hand, woman," he snapped.

"Okay, okay!" she grumbled. "You're one lousy patient. I'd hate to see what Saiyan females are like during PMS…"

"About as cranky as you get during the same time," Vegeta smirked, although it was a pale shade of his usual intensity. Although he still showed a ki barely above 300, Bulma could tell his spunk was returning far faster than she'd thought possible.

"Okay, what does it take to turn you into an oversized Donkey Kong?" Bulma mumbled.

"I thank you to refrain from that piss poor pop culture reference, idiot," he grumbled. "It's bad enough I have to wait for you bitching… are you trying to torture me?"

"Hey c'mon here! I may be a genius but I'm not a MIRACLE WORKER, give me a break, you Neanderthal!"

"What does 'batteries not included' mean, Woman?" Vegeta mumbled.

"Save your chikara for healing…"

"Too bad I can't harness the energy your mouth emits," Vegeta answered.

"You aren't too messed up if you can still give me hell," Bulma laughed, trying to keep herself from feeling sick with worry about him.

"Quiet, I hear someone coming," he whispered.

"Kuso," she mumbled, and quickly encapsulated what she'd been fabricating. The ship had taken its sweet time trying to reenter the atmosphere. Skimming over the sulfur clouds it came within mere miles then feet. Bulma cursed and twisted several wires together.

"Remember woman, leave me be… and stall for time. I'll be fine… if that baka device of yours works…"

"Was that a Japanese word you used?" she teased.

"Shimatta," he mumbled. "Stick to electronics."

"Well, this will have to do… because I'm seeing all kinds of stuff on this thing… either that or it's defective… and I don't have the fricking instruction manual…"

"It's written in Saiyajin," Vegeta smirked.

"Oh BIG HELP," she snorted.

"Quiet!" he hissed, lying down. Still it hurt to even move so much as an inch either way. Secretly he was grateful that Bulma kept him talking. Encapsulating the device, she hid it behind her back as boots clicked into view.

"Okay, pajama party's over, you monkeys," laughed Kumquat.

"Oh I'm so insulted," Bulma snorted. "You come to throw bananas at us or something, smart guy?"

"Just coming to ask you if you've reconsidered the Boss' generous offer."

"I don't know, I guess I'm just a poor stupid slave girl?" Bulma looked innocently. "What was it again?"

"Don't insult me. You seem much smarter than you let on, ningen," Kumquat laughed. "We're landed at Central Velox. In a short time you'll either be a guest of Lord Bok Choi, and your Saiyan Prince will have first class accommodations, or else…"

"OR else…"

"Or else you see him die…"

"And what happens to me?"

"I look forwards to being the judge of that," smiled Kumquat. "Now this way… take the girl…"

"No, I want to stay with him!" Bulma yelled. She clung to Vegeta's hand, and pressed something into it. His fingers closed around it surreptitiously, and squeezed tightly.

"Go," Vegeta mouthed. "I'll be there soon…"

Bulma nodded, and grabbed his hand that held what she'd passed him, kissing it softly. While she wanted to kiss him elsewhere she sensed it wouldn't be proper to step above the 'bed slave' front she put on for these jerks. "Come on!" Kumquat's men urged, yanking her out. She squealed and kicked as two others grabbed Vegeta and tossed him out after her.

"He don't look too good…"

"All the better. Bring them…"

"Hands off me you bakayarou!" she screamed. "Don't TOUCH ME!"

"Behave or else…" Kumquat snapped, reaching out to slap her face.

"Don't touch her," Vegeta growled weakly, despite his need to play dead, this insult couldn't be tolerated.

"Oh, you ARE alive?" Kumquat laughed. HE reached over to backhand Bulma, and she kneed him in the groin hard.

"Vegeta, get away!" Bulma screamed. The Prince grabbed the forearms of one guard, slamming his head against his opponent. Simultaneously he kicked the other in the gut with a booted foot. Flipping over he spun in midair and kicked the third that'd closed on Bulma.

"You're wasting what little remains of your life," Kumquat snarled. Bulma dropped to her knees directly in front of him, tripping him up as he stepped forwards. Vegeta chopped him in the side of the neck, then slammed his other elbow into the head of the nearest guard who'd leaned down to grab her.

"What are you doing, you baka?" Bulma whispered.

"Making it look good… you don't expect the Prince of Saiyans to just roll over and die without a fight, do you?" he answered.

"Stubborn pain in the…"

"You're DEAD!" Kumquat gurgled, raising his hand. "Meteor Shower!"

Vegeta shoved Bulma out of the way, and she went flying to the side. Crossing his arms he blocked, and then tumbled off the side of the steep cliff side. Over and over he rolled, then plummeted out of sight down the seemingly bottomless chasm.

"VEGETA!" Bulma shrilled! "NOOO!"

"That's… twice you lose your Prince Charming, ningen," Kumquat gurgled. "Thanks to you, he's dead, and you're responsible. So you get to explain to Lord Bok Choi why his pleasure is denied."

Bulma laughed, "Too bad, so sad… at least you won't be stuffing him and hanging his head on the wall next to your ass…"

"Shut up!" Kumquat snarled, arching his hand out. Bulma grunted and spat blood when the back of it connected with her face not once, but twice. Normally it should have broken her bones, but she wondered why she was still partly conscious. Groaning she dropped to her knees.

"Go… to hell…" she spat, coughing blood that dribbled down her nose.

"Your blood isn't green… it's RED… like a blasted Saiyans… what ARE you?" Kumquat shook his head.

"Just a little bed slave…" Bulma spat more blood, wiping it off with her hand.

"Take her in!" Kumquat snarled. He jerked his head at his guards, still holding his sensitive areas.  


***

Down a long winding corridor she was marched. Bulma's head rang like a gong from the slaps, which were followed by others. It dawned on her that Vegeta hadn't taken back all his ki for a very good reason: she might be comatose by now if not for the 75-battle power still in her body. Enough to toughen her to major physical damage, it still wasn't much in the wake of his 1000.

"Vegeta…" she mumbled, feeling a foot planted in her backside. She stumbled forwards, her arms pinioned behind her. UP an incline they walked the pathway before them interrupted by gold bars of light cast from the narrow windows along the left wall. The spiral passageway had a 34-degree incline and a turning radius that enabled Bulma to work out its length and dimensions. Stealing occasional glimpses through swimming eyes afforded her a rough idea of the place.

Into her nostrils wafted the pong of rotting eggs. Hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide gas tore at her lungs the further they climbed. Some of the troops who were the same species as Bok Choi inhaled deeply with flared nostrils, indicating they favored the gas for respiration. Soon it grew so thick and choking she tasted sulfur on her tongue.

"In there, bitch," Kumquat leered, kicking her backside hard. Bulma tumbled headlong through a fifty-foot opening supported by a curved arch. Under her ear she heard a steady rumbling. Around her the heat had climbed to a tropical balminess thick with humidity and other noxious gases typical of a volcano. Bulma had been to Fujiyama a few times in her life to hit the slopes and ski. Japan itself was a volcanic country under constant threat of earthquakes as well as the occasional mad super being bent on blowing up mountains with ki.

"On your knees, monkey bitch," Kumquat laughed. "You're no Idsarian…"

"She's no Saiyan either…" snarled Bok Choi.

"Are you sure? She is as stupid and aggressive as one…"

"She's from Chikyuu, a small rocky planet with gravity but a tenth of lost Vejitasei. Granted she is a hairless ape like the rest of its inhabitants, and those of the Saiyan race, but a very weak species…"

"Enough with the lesser being bullshit," Bulma growled. "Just get the hell on with the bad guy 101 speech and kill me… or are you going to talk to death?"

"She has a mouth on her like he does," Kumquat mumbled.

"A battle power of 75. If she is a weak ningen, she shouldn't have such a reading…"

"Maybe you should turn that thing in and get a refund… or maybe the warranty's run out," Bulma snickered, coughing up blood.

"Dear me, where is the Prince?"

"Fallen down a cliff, I'm afraid. Because of the bitch queen of the monkeys had to let her Prince play hero," Kumquat reported.

"If that's so, then you've created a problem for yourself, and solved one for me, ningen," said Bok Choi, leaning down to leer at her.

"Oh? How's that? You can't threaten me with Vegeta if he's dead… or for all you know he could have been bluffing!" Bulma snickered.

"Despite that, I'm sure that there are OTHER… ways of persuading you," said Bok Choi.

"Oh, so you're going to do something like fucking me?" Bulma asked. "You've got NO imagination? And how can you do THAT without crushing me with that fat ass of yours?"

"You are no mere bed slave, female," Bok Choi snorted in annoyance. "Either you're very stupid to show such insolence, or you're worth far more than you realize…"

"Sir?"

"Clearly she's got the same spirit as that bastard apeling. She's not his slave; she's his MATE. Why ELSE would he risk his neck for her?" Bok Choi laughed. "Little female you've outsmarted yourself…"

"Oh, so that means…"

"Oh yes… if he IS alive… then he'll be very upset if something should happen to you…"

"Terrific," Bulma groaned. "I'm dead…"

"Take her to my quarters, I'm going to enjoy persuading her to give me the information I need. And perhaps I can spoil his chances of completing whatever mating bond he's made," Bok Choi said.

"I don't know what crack you're smoking!" Bulma laughed at him.

"Don't be stupid. I know all there is to know about those dirty monkeys. Everything Freiza taught me he learned watching them. You don't realize what that residual ki is that he's left you with? He's personally marked you as his. Perhaps killing himself in the process for pride. Not to mention that bite on your neck…"

"What?" Bulma asked, and then glimpsed herself in the polished surface that Bok Choi held up. He grabbed the front of her dress and pulled her close, tugging aside her collar.

"There, you foolish girl. See? He's put his mark on you… and you didn't even KNOW?"

"It's a fucking hickey, so what?" Bulma laughed. "That's an Earth custom…"

"You don't realize that if I interrupt the bonding at this stage, he'll go wild and lose all reason, as will you. If you die, he goes crazy. If he is really dead, you'll be mad. And if I complete the process, he'll reject you…"

"You wouldn't dare," Bulma said as he began to pull at her clothes.

"On second thought, perhaps Kumquat would do the honors," said Bok Choi. "She's yours…"

"Oh I'm going to ENJOY this…" Kumquat snickered. Bulma backed away, and kicked hard. Her legs were trussed up with a blast of ki tossed by Bok Choi. Before she could scream she was picked up roughly and carried away in Kumquat's grasp.

***  


"Let me GO!" Bulma screamed as Kumquat raced through the fortress with her. Distantly the volcano rumbled, shaking the ground a bit.

"You should have just told me what you and that dirty ape were doing here…" said Kumquat as he stopped.

"It's not your business, you bishonen pansy," Bulma answered. "Put me down!"

"Oh I intend to," said Kumquat, walking towards the upper level of the wall. It overlooked the downward slope of the volcano. Sentries walked up and down the parapets, holding their blasters or flying from turret to turret. Sky sleds landed here and there. Bulma spied the city down in the valley not far away, as other volcanoes rumbled and smoked in the distance.

Laughing, Kumquat set Bulma down, and began to tear at her clothes. He reached for her breasts with long fingernails. Bulma swallowed hard and said, "If you're going to rape me, get on with it, coward. I haven't GOT all day…"

"You should be terrified…"

"Of you? Give me a break! Only a coward fucks someone weaker then they are just to show they have power. You're no warrior, you're a LOSER!" Bulma taunted him.

"You shouldn't say that," Kumquat said, shaking his finger. He unfastened the belt from around his waist.

"Please, what are you going to do, spank me for being a bad girl?" Bulma leered, though her voice was shaking far more than she liked. "Oh I'm terrified. Let me SCREAM in terror at the big badass second in command who can spank a ningen woman's ass. Oh sing his praises…"

"Shut up," Kumquat snarled.

"Go ahead, do it, you loser," Bulma laughed, trying to steady her fear. "I fucking DARE you to put your pencil dick into my body. Bet you it won't even last ten seconds!"

"You can't hope to stop me with words… bitch," Kumquat laughed, smacking her face. Bulma rolled her eyes at him.

"Is that all you've got? You really are disappointing, you know…" Bulma continued to insult him.

"I'm not even BEGUN with you," Kumquat snarled, flipping her over and pushing her so she half dangled over the side of the wall. He tugged her backside in the air, and raised his belt to lash across her cheeks.

"Is that the only way you know how to put it into someone then? Am I the first female you've fucked in your life, pretty boy?" she asked.

"THAT DOES IT!" Kumquat snarled, tearing at his clothes.

***

Bulma squeezed her eyes shut and silently prayed to Kami that what she hoped would happen would. As he tore away her costume, she heard a loud thumping. A steady vibration rocked the ground, more with each step. Kumquat glanced up, and heard shouts and the sizzle of ki blasting. A low roar sounded out of the air, and he stopped with his hand on her butt.

"What in the nine drekking galaxies?" Kumquat gasped. "It can't be…"

"Sir… sir!" someone squealed. "We're under attack…"

"WHAT by?" he asked.

"It's… AGGGH!" screamed the voice over his scouter. Punching it, he desperately glanced around. Bulma saw the world turn blinding white for a moment. Energy crackled and punched into the wall just 100 feet away with full force. It shook the foundations of the wall she rested on.

Bulma toppled back onto her bare backside with a yelp. She glanced up to see Kumquat struggling back into his clothes in desperation. "This isn't over, bitch, because when I've dealt with this…"

"Oh don't let me keep you waiting," she stuck he tongue out at him.

"WATCH HER!" he barked at a nearby black suited soldier.

"Sir, what is it?"

"I don't know but I'm going to destroy it!" Kumquat yelled. Seconds later his voice was cut off by another white energy blast slamming right into the center of the courtyard. Soldiers scattered in fear, screaming at the top of their lungs. Bulma heard the loud roar that sent shivers down her spine. A tall figure blocked the light of the setting sun, and the guards around her screamed with fear.

"SHIT!" they cried, aiming feeble chikara blasts. A huge fist smashed down and crushed one guard as something scrambled over the wall. Bulma squealed in fear, backing away as great teeth gnashed, and a fireball sizzled from the throat of the creature only ten feet away.

Another punch from a massive paw crushed the nearby tower. Whoever was on it toppled down the side of the gentle curving slopes. Bulma screamed momentarily as the enormous furry shape hauled itself overtop the wall and landed with an earth-shaking THUD in the courtyard. Snarling with deafening roars it trampled the wailing guards racing to and fro. Her dizzy mind tumbled back in time many years to the last time she'd seen such wholesale destruction.

Goku had seen the full moon, and Yamucha and the others had almost perished when he'd morphed into a giant King Kong wannabe. Except he was nude while this creature wore armor identical to Vegeta. Despite the glowing red eyes and enormous limbs flailing, there was no mistaking the characteristic spiky fluff of the thicker hair on the crown of its head. Goku in his form had the same outrageous pattern to his head when grossly transformed.

Bulma gasped when she saw the bluish silvery glow emanating from a small floating sphere nearby. She clapped and squealed like an idiot to see it had worked. Just how had he managed to put it up THERE she couldn't remember, but she'd have to ask him later.

"This isn't happening!" Kumquat yelled, flying around the Oorzu as it smashed a good portion of the fortress to rubble. Bodies flew everywhere as the creature tore into them. Spotting the blue haired female he flew rapidly towards her. Bulma squealed as she saw him swooping overhead.

"Kuso!" she screamed. "Not YOU again!"

With greater speed than she could imagine possible, the Oorzu Vegeta spun around. Red eyes fixated on the descending figure, and he opened his muzzle. A wide swath of red blazed just over Kumquat's head, barely singing his green hair. Screaming in anger, the warrior spun off course avoiding grabbing Bulma from the wall.

Bulma gasped as the creature advanced on her, and reached down with a massive paw to swipe her up. It closed around her body, lifting her dozens of feet into the air. With his other paw, Oorzu Vegeta flicked Kumquat out of the way and sent him crashing into the ground. "Hit the fake moon!" they all screamed before a foot or a blast smashed them and scattered them.

"Oooh I hope they don't try and use biplanes," she shivered as the fingers closed around her. Grabbing a side of wall, the Oorzu smashed it down and trampled his way towards the city below.

***  


Most of the fortress had been replaced with piles of smashed rock and twisted metal. For a moment Bulma aimed her scouter at what appeared to be several specks fleeing in terror. Vegeta had ducked behind a nearby mountain, and then wended his way along the valley ridges where the hot sulfur prevented some of the troops from going. Opening massive jaws he blasted the rock behind them to bring the mountain down between them and the city.

Bulma was sitting in his hand, which was pressed to his chest. While he'd closed his fingers around her mostly bare body, she was still afforded enough of a view of where they were going. "Hey, aren't you finished now, you're Royal Whyness? What took you so damn long?"

Lifting its hand, Oorzu Vegeta held her just before its glowing red eyes. She shivered in fear, and then swallowed hard. "I know you won't hurt me… right? You know who I am?"

"Wom...Woman…" it growled. "Shut up…"

"Baka! I'm not scared of you, you King Kong wanna be! Besides, I know the movie! A big strong creature like you can't resist a pretty girl."

"RRRRGGGH," Vegeta snorted, clamping his jaws shut and squeezing her a bit tightly. Bulma squealed and panicked then breathed in relief when he set her on his shoulder, just to the left of one large ear.

"That's better… now I can see… you stupid men can't ask for directions," she teased, trying to use humor to quell her fears.

AS the light from the silvery blue device faded, Bulma saw that it had been hovering only a few feet from them the whole time. Just how she'd improvised that was something she didn't know. The batteries in the television screen were doing their work well, but she hadn't put an antigravity attachment. Faster Vegeta ran, shaking the ground with each heavy step. Bulma yelped as the ground grew closer, and the shoulder she sat on much smaller.

"Hey!" she yelled, as he crashed to the ground, and she was unceremoniously thrown down.

"You have to walk now, you lazy woman," he mumbled, as she smacked his arm.

"Your energy's higher…" Bulma commented.

"Not for long… not there yet. Got to get some rest before we continue," he panted, sweating hard in his armor and spandex.

"And we've gotta get you some new threads…" she panted, as he helped her to her feet. "I hope you know what you're doing because I think we've got every jerk after us…"

"Stop whining and hurry up… woman," he panted.

"You could say you're glad to see me…"

"You could express your GRATITUDE after I risked my ass saving yours," Vegeta snarled.

"Says Mr. I'm afraid of PDAS!" Bulma shot back.

"Shut up woman, and come here," he growled, snaring her and dragging her close. She squealed as he bit her ear hard enough to break the skin.

"Ohh you lunkhead," she groaned. "Let me… there…"

***

Vegeta had forgotten to tell the woman he'd pocketed one of her capsules for such an occasion. He had to admit that it was one of the handiest of the devices. While he'd have preferred his space pod, the Capsule hut was a far nicer place to shelter. Bulma mumbled and stirred in the double bed, reaching for him. Bright sunlight from twin stars beamed through the shade, and he cursed at the intensity.

He pulled on black boxers, after sliding out of the bed. Reaching for the scouter he saw it blinking urgently at him. Grumbling he glanced at the readings that indicated the kis passing narrowly by. Then a slow smile came over his features when he saw they had not stopped. Just to the left of the lamp lay the remote control for the perimeter screen. A cosmetacamoflager on a larger scale, which worked like a dream, had screened them from any prying eyes.

Grudgingly he admitted he had underestimated the Woman. Especially when he had decided to continue the process he had initiated on Earth. Mumbling he scratched his face and turned at the sound of a gentle whimper. She turned towards him, letting blue hair spill over her features and bare chest. Minimally it hid her attractive pale skin, giving him only a glimpse of what lay beneath.

Across from the bed alcove stood a table and two chairs. Still the remains of thirty or more portions of egg rolls, instant Raman, and many other food containers were piled all over the flat surface. An entire dozen of beer and a bottle of wine were sitting empty on the counter. He grunted as he stumbled over something in the way of his path back to the bed. Glancing down he saw it was one of his gold-toed boots. One glove lay over the foot of the bed, smirched with soot. His other boot was tipped to one side, not far from her shredded costume, tall boots, and his own discarded cracked armor.

"Shit, another damn suit ruined, because of you," he mumbled, sliding into the bed and creeping over silently. Still weary, he spooned behind his chosen one, and wrapped his arms around her. Cupping hands over her breasts he gave them a slight squeeze.

"OWW!" she squealed. "I'm awake you baka!"

"Just checking," he chortled.

"Again?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder. He nodded then rumbled in her ear.