Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Super Saiyan at last! ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I don't own Dragon Ball Z, Toriyama and Funimation do. I don't get paid to write this, but I'm sure glad everyone enjoys reading it as much as I do writing it! Thanks to Nicki, Heiress, Bulma, DragonRadar, and everyone else for reviewing this and sticking by me in my first DBZ fanfic! You're the best!

Chapter 27  


"Bulma-chan… it’s over…" Vegeta said quietly. "You can open your eyes."

Bulma opened her eyes, and saw that Vegeta’s hair had shifted to raven black again. She heard him panting as they floated there. Sweat had soaked through his spandex, reaching through to soak Bulma’s. Whimpering she still clung to him, legs wrapped around his waist. Vegeta stiffly positioned her to face him, burying his head in her shoulder. For what seemed forever Bulma hugged him tightly, letting out all the pent-up fear in her sobs. While she wanted desperately to tell him what she’d seen, half of her wondered how for a fraction of an instant he’d achieved his goal.

"I thought we were dead," she whimpered, kissing his shoulder. "Oh Kami… if I lost you…"

"Don’t be stupid… we’re still alive, and I have to listen to your fool whining again," Vegeta grunted.

"He’s gone… I mean is he really gone?" she asked.

"See for yourself, girl," Vegeta said, turning his floating body so she could gape at the massive smoking crater below them.

"Wow… you really let him have it," she giggled hysterically. "Damn…"

"I did indeed," he said with a deep sigh.

"You son of a bitch… I thought we’d die…" Bulma gasped, and then squeezed him tightly in an intimate embrace. Vegeta rolled his eyes, stiffening when he realized the position of her legs and arms. Still coming down from his Gallic Gun, his body tingled with the aftereffects of adrenaline coming from a huge blast and a good fight. It had been far too long since he’d felt the exhilaration of such victory. Was it his imagination or did he feel a surge of power that he could hardly explain? Bulma’s scouter registered numbers that almost flickered off the scale. Two million was all it had topped off at from Vegeta’s maximum ki.

"We didn’t," Vegeta said simply. "What is your problem?"

"You are my problem," she panted. "Do you realize… what you almost did?"

"What are you babbling about girl?" Vegeta snorted.

"I saw… I saw…" she swallowed hard. "I could swear that for an instant that I saw you change…"

"WHAT?" Vegeta asked angrily. "Don’t taunt me woman!"

"Your eyes, and your hair… it was only for a moment at the end there… it looked like… it looked like… you went all blonde like some damn Viking!"

"Woman, what are you saying?" Vegeta demanded. "Be VERY sure…"

"I saw you go… like that kid from the future looked…" she whispered, tears in her eyes. Vegeta blinked hard at her, words barely registering.

"Like Kakkarot as well?" he asked.

"You did," Bulma blushed, and then turned her head to kiss his cheeks, then his surprised lips. Vegeta almost lost his concentration at the feel of her hot mouth brushing over his.

"What was THAT for?" he grumbled, when she released his lips.

"Duh, I’m kissing you because you survived! You went Super Saiyan… for just a fraction of an instant Vegeta-chan! I’m NOT lying…"

"You aren’t woman…" Vegeta trailed off, panting in sheer disbelief. "But how the HELL did I… it can’t be… I can’t remember how… DAMN it!"

"Vegeta… if you could do it then I know you can do it again… and I SAW YOU!" Bulma panted, hugging him tightly. "You saved me from dying… like Prince Charming in the storybooks… it was amazing…"

"I’m not some fairy tale creation created by your weakling superstitions," Vegeta snorted. "If I can’t figure out what I did to achieve the Legendary what use is it?"

"Excuse me, but you DID it! And you’ll DO it again, and damn I’ll help you, you big stupid jerk!" Bulma yelled at him.

"Bulma you mean that?" he said, tightening his arms around her. He squeezed her backside in one hand while rubbing her back with the other. She yelped when he bit her lower lip with his sharp teeth, but not hard enough to draw blood.

"Ow! What do you think?"

"I think that I didn’t give you permission to stop," Vegeta said, nibbling along her neck. A half-kilometer above the desert they were floating during which the Prince explored her curved back and hips with gloved hands. They even curled around her front to squeeze her breasts.

"That's one command I can gladly obey," Bulma squealed. His gloved hand teased the tender breasts to an aroused state that studded her nipples out from her tight fitting AE suit.

"And what do you call this disgusting damn fool Chikyuujin habit again?" Vegeta mumbled against her mouth. "The one that doesn't involve infernal talking?"

"That was a kiss bakayaro," she rolled her eyes. "After all my hard work training you in human mating habits!"

"Hmph to think I considered this custom unworthy of the Prince of all Saiyans, but I must admit that is ONE that I can stomach in your society," he complained, then devoured her mouth with his. Bulma yelped at the force of it, eyes wide with surprise as he thrust his tongue into her mouth to taste her, tightening his grip on her body to keep her from releasing her hold. Changing angles with his head every so often, Vegeta caught on quickly to just what this whole ‘French kiss’ business was about. His tongue and lips mimicked what hers were beginning to do, feeling as if he were devouring her very essence and finding it sheer ambrosia.

She panted in amazement when he finally let her breath again. Vegeta smirked because she was speechless. "What, nothing to say?"

Bulma shook her head, panting, "Um… no… I mean… that was… something else…"

Vegeta commented, "Considering the result it has on you I'm pleased. This is much preferable to your normal annoyingly contrary pain in the ass state…"

"You uncivilized monkey man! Why do I have to be so attracted to a Neanderthal like you!" she squealed.

"Hmph, since you ningen are identical to your chimpanzee brothers almost except for the last 1 percent, I fail to see that even rating as an insult," Vegeta grunted. His hips rocked against hers, and Bulma whimpered through the kiss at the feel of his body rubbing hers in just the right way.

"You're still a flying monkey," she said with a snicker.

"And you're the wicked witch I presume?" he lifted a brow. "I'm NOT watching that damn fool movie again the next time you invite that third class baka Kakkarot and his family over! Unless it's to give him nightmares!"

"That was part of my master plan," she giggled. "If we ever DO get home…"

"Less talk, or else," he growled. Vegeta angled his face to intercept her mouth, and then proceeded to kiss her as hard as he had before. After the fight he was growing quite aroused, quickly thinking of some place where he could retire to for a victory rutting. Her sweet wetness was all too apparent from the motion of his hands and hips. With amusement he thought how well her small body fit to his. Not many humans would survive a point blank exposure to his Gallic Gun energy buildup. Her entire weakling body had suddenly absorbed the residuals, humming with his specific ki at about a respectable 100.

As he held the woman in his arms, kissing her for all he was worth, Vegeta reeled in shock still. He really HAD become Super Saiyan, even if it was just a temporary thing. Could the woman have been the catalyst he’d needed? To Vegeta that seemed intolerable, yet every time before that he’d tried to push the limit, he’d failed. Was it so simple that the Woman had some way of providing the missing part of the equation? Vegeta swallowed hard, and then came to a decision. He had to possess her so he could be absolutely sure this was the case.

She was going limp in his arms, panting from lack of air. Vegeta released her from the kiss, gripping her tightly to him. "Well?"

"Kuso Vegeta-chan…" she mumbled, releasing her legs and arms. "And you said that Saiyajins didn’t learn anything from humans…"

"Come here woman and I’ll show you just how much I’ve learned, and keep your hands and legs where they are," he mumbled, releasing her lips long enough to let her breath, and crushing her to him with strong arms.  


"Vegeta… not that I mind at all, but usually ou HATE PDAs," she gasped. "I thought you told me that there are appropriate times and places for this…"

"Hn? Nobody's around for miles," he asked, nipping at her ears. "This is the most appropriate time now that the enemy has been vanquished… considering that I at last have the mate I’ve long been searching for…"

"That had better be me!"

"Who else but you, Bulma-chan?" he smirked. "Out of that entire planet of weaklings, you alone absorbed my ki. I wouldn’t have insisted you hang on me like dead weight if I didn’t think your frail frame could take it. Don't make me spout any more gibberish regarding sentimental drivel… or you'll be cleaming my puke out of your stupid capsule corps jacket!"

"You wouldn't dare," she groaned.

"Try me," he teased.

"I can't believe this… this is so… awesome! Me, I'm YOUR mate! Forgive me but I’m still trying to get my head around this…"

"Bulma, you’re the only one I can remotely stand. Also you possess wealth and power on your world, the closest to being a suitable princess in your own right. Your intelligence is the only sort that I’ve observed that is suitable, and also with the proper training you should be able to accommodate my offspring…"

"I'm not a freaking incubator," she said quickly. "But I don't think I'd want to have anyone else's brats… considering we're both ones ourselves! Taking care of YOU is a full time occupation!"

"Unless your fool mother was wrong about you settling down and mating and having a few brats…"

"You talked with my MOM about this?"

"Mmm, hypothetically speaking," Vegeta interrupted her, and cutting off the rest of her scathing reply with a kiss.

"So, all I have to do now is to agree to make a baby with you, and that means that you and I will be… mated as it married?"

"Yes you damn fool female," he grunted. "What do you think I've been telling you all this time?"

"Well then, what the hell… why not? You and I better get busy, because there’s not many Saiyans left…"

"My thoughts exactly. Let’s get down to business, Bulma and see to it that Kakkarot’s not the only one producing Saiyan brats," Vegeta said turning his head a different angle. He renewed his kiss, wanting to discover the sensual pleasures that humans held in such high esteem. While humans weren’t the only species to perform this mouth touching ritual, it wasn’t something that came to a Saiyajin, unless they were sharing food with a young one.

"Mmm, Vegeta… stop…" she gasped, staring past his flyaway bits of hair.

"What now?"

"I can’t… breathe…" she panted.

"Ah," he mumbled. "Then we’ll just have to work on that part… won’t we?"

His hand slid between her legs, causing her to squeal as he rubbed her secret spot. Bulma retaliated by reaching down to grab his ass and squeeze it. Vegeta hissed in delight, biting at her ears, then her neck. He flew her towards their concealed ship, not breaking the kiss except to see where he was going. Once they arrived, he carried her up the ramp into the ship, and closed the door behind them.  


Krillen was panting while Yumi wrapped bandages around his arms. On the floor sat the first aid kit bandages unrolled and scissors lying askew. The red karate gi clothing Krillen’s body was nearly ripped to shreds. If not for the blue T-shirt underneath, Yumi would be seeing far more of the young fighter’s muscular chest.

Nearby, Yamucha lay on the sofa. Ami dipped a rag in water, sponging his forehead gently off. She walked over and grabbed several of the bandages from the spilled kit to tend to him. The former desert bandit had to admit he liked it when a pretty female cared for him. He would have new scars to add to his collection, which gave him more opportunities to show the female fans what he could do with his ‘training’.

"So, where the hell is Bulma?" asked Yamucha.

"She’ll be back… I know she will…" said Yumi. "If that hotshot Prince of the Vegetables is as powerful as he says…"

"Knowing him, he’ll kill her to save his own ass," Yamucha gritted. He hissed in pain as Ami swabbed his cuts off with alcohol.

"Settle down… if they were dead, wouldn’t you two have sensed it?" Ami asked.

"I sense only one ki now… wait… there’s two of them… heading fast… and wow… the first ki’s equal to Bok-Choi’s… but a bit higher…"

"100, 000," said Yumi, glancing at the scouter she wore. "Damn…"

"It’s Vegeta… it has to be… but what’s that other ki? It’s registering only 100…" said Krillen. "But it almost feels like Bulma’s…"

"How can she have a count that high?" Yamucha asked.

"Obviously Vegeta or someone gave her some ki to heal her or protect her," Krillen said. "Goku says that sometimes he did that to help Chichi when she was feeling drained from carrying Gohan."

"I never knew that," Yamucha mumbled.

"More wine?" Ami asked. "Why don’t’ we relax a bit? The lounge is much more comfortable since the Archalisites overhauled it."

"But I want to see if…"

"They’re fine. Now let me baby you a bit," said Ami, helping Yamucha to stand up. "You really think that they’re going to be crazy to see us now?"

"No, but if we could talk to Bulma alone…" said Yamucha, leading her away.

"They’re here…" said Yumi, leaping up and dancing around. The sounds of the hatch opening and Bulma’s giggle told them it was indeed who they hoped.

"Let’s go welcome them," Krillen said, dragging Yumi off by her hand. They rushed downstairs together to the lowest level.

"Bulma!" Yumi cried. Vegeta shifted Bulma into his arms love cradle style. White breastplate and gloves of his armor were smudged and scratched from combat. Sweat covered both their faces. Although he panted with exertion Yumi guessed it wasn’t from carrying Bulma.

"We were so worried!" Yumi yelled.

"You’re alive!" she cried. Temporarily Vegeta set Bulma down.

"What is it, Baldie?" asked Vegeta. He wiped his mouth with the back of his glove, removing Bulma’s lipstick. Yumi snatched Bulma in a crushing bear hug, lifting her off her feet. Krillen caught up Bulma as well, swinging her around. Momentarily Vegeta turned his back.

"Way to go, Vegeta," Krillen laughed, slugging Vegeta on the back.

"I see that you survived your opponent. Adequate," Vegeta nodded. "Did you kill him?"

"Um… Why don’t we join the others?" Krillen asked. "For a victory drink. Ami’s got some saki… and we’re getting good and wasted…"

"No thank you, Baldie, I have other plans. And they involve lots of food first, and then sleep. So if you don’t mind… I’m going to get something to eat before we depart. Wait here, woman," Vegeta said. He glanced momentarily at Bulma.

"I’ll see you later, Vegeta…" Bulma said, glancing intently at him. "I just need to catch my breath.

"Not much later I hope," Vegeta grunted. "I’m not a patient Prince…"

"Excuse me…" Bulma said as Vegeta wandered around the bend.

"Bulma?" asked Krillen.

"I’m tired and I think I need some rest…" she said.

"But Ami and Yamucha…" Yumi said.

"Can live knowing that I’m fine… look, there’s something I have to do… please… can’t it wait…"

"Um yeah but they are…" Krillen started.

"Please, work with me… I don’t much feel like facing them right now…" Bulma said firmly. She quickly walked away from Krillen and Yumi before they could say anything further.

"Wait…" Krillen said.

"I’m sorry…" she said, quickly walking away.

"Hey Bulma… the LEAST you can do is let them know you’re alive…" Yumi stammered.

"Fine, I’ll let them know I’m alive. I owe them THAT much, but I’m going straight to sleep after that…" Bulma relented.

Krillen shook his head and wandered off where Vegeta had disappeared to. "Let’s see, Goku usually heads right to the kitchen after a big fight. I need to find out what the heck’s going on with him and Bulma… get to the bottom of this…"

While Krillen didn’t relish the thought of talking to the jealous Saiyan prince, he felt responsibility towards determining Vegeta’s true intentions. Was Bulma just another ‘diversion’ or something far more serious? Yumi had kept him distracted, and Bulma had hardly said much to Krillen ever since the big blow up on Archalis.

"Aarrgepart!" annunciated Vegeta’s voice. Krillen sensed his ki approaching, then saw his white boots appear first from the top of the ladder leading up to the flight deck. He dropped to the floor, and snorted at Krillen

"Hey Vegeta…" Krillen said.

"What? I’m busy right now, Baldie… have you seen the woman?"

"I kind of wanted to talk to you about that…"

"Oh, why?" asked Vegeta. In his hands he carried a two-liter bottle of water. Cracking the cap open, Vegeta downed the entire bottle of liquid in one gulp.

"Well I know you and Bulma have been kinda getting… close… and I was just wondering… not that I wanna pry but…"

"You’re curious about why she’s spending so much time in my presence? Just can’t keep your nose out of other people’s matters, can you?" Vegeta demanded.

"Look, I know you don’t like any of us, but when you first met her… and me on Namek… you know that Gohan and I were very protective of her. I just want to know that everything’s gonna be okay with you two…" Krillen said. "As one fighter to another… I mean I’ve known her almost as long as Goku has… and he seems cool with…"

"Kakkarot is a moron, and you’re a fool to worry about things that don’t concern you, Cueball," said Vegeta firmly.

"If you guys are having a relationship, that’s cool, but I don’t want to see her… um… upset… and I know you hate Yamucha’s guts… with good reason, but if anything bad happens to Bulma…"

"You honestly think I’d be STUPID enough to let the woman come to harm?" Vegeta snorted. "She’s the only one of you miserable losers I can remotely stand."

"Wow, that’s something. Then I guess you two ARE dating… I mean I figured so. And hey it’s not my business… I just want to make sure it’s all-cool," Krillen said nervously.

"Humph, as if she needs your approval," said Vegeta. "The Namekian and Kakkarot aren’t challenging me. Since you’re fool enough to respect them, I suggest you follow their example."

"Okay… I’ll have to. Guess I don’t’ have much choice… you just treat her good Vegeta… because you know we’ll be watching…"

"Unfortunately I’m aware of that, damn it," Vegeta mumbled. "But since I can tolerate you, you might as well know that I’ve selected Bulma as my mate. And she has accepted. If you have any objections, think twice before opposing…"

"Wow! Congratulations by the way… I mean if she’s happy it’s great…" Krillen laughed awkwardly. "It’s just gonna be a big surprise to everyone… well Almost everyone… never mind…"

"Hmnh, then you had best keep it quiet…" said Vegeta. Next moment he flared his nostrils, wrinkling his face in anger.

"What?"

"I should have known…" Vegeta snarled. He threw the bottle at Krillen, racing through the door past the bewildered Z fighter.

"Hey wait… what’s the hurry?" Krillen asked, feet pounding on the floor after the enraged Saiyan. Two guesses told him what Vegeta had smelled, since they were headed towards the living quarters.