Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan ❯ A New World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan

Chapter 1: A New World

It had been a long day of training for Vegeta and now he was hungry. I wonder what my woman has made this time. Wait did I say my? I meant that. Yes that woman. I have been on this damned planet to long.

"Just a little adjustment here and. done." Bulma was in her lab fiddling with another invention.

"What are you working on?" Vegeta said as he popped out of no where and had his head looking over Bulma's shoulder.

"Ahhhh! Vegeta how many times do I have to tell you?! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Well sorry." Vegeta said sarcastically. "So what the hell is it." Vegeta said taking the contraption out of Bulma's hands. It look like a remote but smaller and with only one button

"I'll show you if you give it here." Bulma said standing up and reaching for the remote. "Come on Vegeta GIVE - IT - BACK!" Bulma yelled trying to get the remote that Vegeta had hovering over her head. After about a minuet of this Bulma finally hit it. Vegeta lost his grip on the remote and started to fall.

"No! Vegeta don't let the button hit the floor!" Bulma screamed but it was to late. The remote already landed on the floor button side down. (AN: Yeah why is that every time you have a piece of bread with peanut butter on it, it always falls peanut butter side down?) Everything froze for a minuet and then they were gone. When they reappeared again they were in a totally different place. They were outside, with trees. Lots and lots of trees. It was a forest.

"Just great. Where the hell are we?" Vegeta moaned.

"A forest."

"I know that baka but." Vegeta sighed. "So what is that thing?" Vegeta said as Bulma picked it up.

"Well it will bring you any where and any time in the whole world." Bulma explained.

"So how do we get back? Do we just press it again?"

"I guess we just have to wait it out."

"You guess? What the hell do you mean 'wait it out'?"

"I mean we have to wait here till we're home again. So calm down, Vegeta. Swearing doesn't solve everything you know."

"How long?"

"I don't know could be." Bulma was cut off.

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

"I don't know ok! It could be hours, could be days."

"Oh great." Vegeta mumbled to himself.

"I heard that!"

"Good, maybe."

"Ahhhh!" Just then Bulma screamed as she saw a hideous monster behind Vegeta.

"What is it now woman?"

"Loo... Loo... behin..." Bulma babbled. Vegeta looked behind him and what appeared to be a giant worm/snake like creature. The monster came toward Bulma as she screamed some more making Vegeta's ears ring. But before the beast could get any closer to Bulma, Vegeta stopped him. He powered up and fired a ki ball at the worm/snake creature and blow off it's head. It's dead corps landed on the ground with a thump. Just as Vegeta was about to go to Bulma the dead body moved. Suddenly it's neck exploded and then two heads appeared on the beast. Just as one of the heads was going to grab Bulma Vegeta sliced both the heads off. "There. Now stay there you ugly piece of shit!" Just as Vegeta said this the creatures neck exploded again and out came four heads. Now Vegeta's smarter then he looks. He formed another ki ball and aimed for the monsters heart. The beast did a earth shattering scream and died.

"Bulma are you ok?" Vegeta said to Bulma who was on her knees.

"Yeah. What was that thing?"

"Oh like I would know!"

"Don't start with me Vegeta! I have now idea where we are. It's dark, I'm tired, and I'm hungry." Bulma said her eyes starting to fill with tears. "And on top of that I don't have any capsules with me." Bulma said as tears stared to fall. She covered her face with her hands to hid it from Vegeta.

Oh why does she always have to do things like that? Hide her tears and pretend nothings wrong. Vegeta thought as he noticed Bulma shivering. Vegeta walked to Bulma and sat next to her. "Bulma I..."

"Yes Vegeta?" Bulma said through chattering teeth.

"Oh just come here." Vegeta crabbed Bulma and held her close.

"Thank you Vegeta." Bulma whispered and snuggled in closer to Vegeta.

"Your welcome Little One." Vegeta whispered. They both fell asleep and stayed in each others arms all night.