Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan ❯ Opening Up ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan
Chapter 2: Opening Up
"Ok bye guys. I'll see you tomorrow."
        "Bye Kagome." Shippo said then went back to his eating. As Kagome got to the well she felt like someone was watching her.
"Ahhhh!"
"Will you be quiet. It's only me." Inuyasha said with a scowl.
"Inuyasha don't scare me like that. What are you doing here?"
"I… ah... don't be late tomorrow. You got that?"
"I won't but I doubt that's why you came."
"It's a new moon tomorrow…"Inuyasha trailed off.
"Don't worry Inuyasha. I'll stay. But right now I have to get home. Bye." Kagome gave Inuyasha a quick hug and jumped into the well to bring her to her own time.
She's late. Inuyasha thought as he sat waiting for Kagome. Why is she always late?! He thought very annoyed. Just then Kagome came out of the well.
        
"Sorry I'm late Inuyasha."
        "Well sorry doesn't cut it any more. You're always late and I'm getting tired of it."
       
 "Relax. I had to make up a test I missed."
        "Well maybe Miroku's right. You should just flunk this year."
        "I am not flunking!"
        "Then stop being so late all the time!"
        "SIT!" And with a thud Inuyasha was face down in the dirt.
        Later that night Inuyasha sat at the base of a tree. He was looking at the stars and thinking.
        "Inuyasha?"
        Damn this human form. I didn't even hear her coming. "What?"
        "Are you ok?" Kagome asked as she sat next to him.
        "Yes, it's just."
        "What?"
        "Ever since I can remember I've been alone. Even Kikyo didn't know about this."
        "You mean that you change at a new moon?"
        "Yes. The only time I can remember not being alone is when. when."
        "What?"
        "Nothing."
        "Inuyasha why do you start to open up and then just stop? For once why can't you just tell me something?"
        "It was along time ago. You wouldn't understand."
        "Why wouldn't I under stand?!"
        "You just wouldn't." Inuyasha turned away from Kagome's pleading eyes.
        "Inuyasha, please just tell me." Kagome said tears starting to come.
        "Iyudaka." Inuyasha whispered.
        "What?" Kagome said turning so she could see Inuyasha's face again.
        "Iyudaka, she's. was my little sister. That was the only time I wasn't alone."
        "I didn't know you had a sister. I'm so sorry Inuyasha." Kagome said with real sympathy. "I don't know what I would do if I ever lost Sota." Just then a tear fell down Kagome's cheek.
        Is she crying. for me? The wind blew and Kagome shivered a little. "Kagome?"
        
"Yes Inuyasha."
        "Are you cold?"
        "Yeah, a little. I guess. Could I curl up next to you?" Kagome asked looking into Inuyasha's now
black purplish eyes.
        Inuyasha sighed then smiled. "Sure." The two snuggled close together and soon fell fast asleep.