Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan ❯ The Ghost Iyudaka ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan
Chapter 6. The Ghost Iyudaka
The next day after everyone had breakfast they started on their way again. Kagome tried to hold Inuyasha's hand but settled with just walking close to him. Vegeta also walked extra close behind Bulma. Miroku, like always, got slapped by Sango if he tried to get close. They walked till mid afternoon- early evening and pitched camp.

"Hey, Kagome, you got any Ramen in there?" Inuyasha asked pointing to her backpack.

"Of course." Kagome said. Inuyasha's face lit up and he began to search for the Ramen. "I have to cook it first Inuyasha." With that Kagome began to fix dinner.

"There's got to be more meat in there." Vegeta said.

"Um, no, usually Inu." Kagome began.

"I'm going." Vegeta got up and turned to leave.

"Where?" Bulma asked a little disappointed that her prince was leaving her.

"To get some meat." Vegeta growled.

"Oh, can I come Veggie-chan? Please." Bulma begged with puppy dog eyes and stuck out her lower lip. Inuyasha began to snicker with hearing Veggie- chan.

"NO!"

"Why not?!"

"Because you called me Veggie-chan." He sneered.

Inuyasha began to laugh louder now and Kagome sat him for being inconsiderate.

"Fine." Bulma said and went towards Miroku. She grabbed his arm and Vegeta got a very pissy look on his face. "I'll just stay here with Miroku." Bulma kissed him very lightly on the cheek. Everyone gasped, Miroku made a geeky smile, and Vegeta's jaw dropped and eyes bulged.

"Oh no!" Vegeta walked up to Bulma and Miroku. "Your coming with me!" Vegeta thundered then took Bulma's arm and they went off into the woods.

Later that evening after they all had a big meal of Ramen and deer they all settled down for a good night's rest. Sango stayed away from Miroku, Bulma and Vegeta curled up on one side of the camp by a tree, and Kagome and Inuyasha at the other. Suddenly they all heard Naraku's maniacal laugh. Everyone got up and prepared to fight when Naraku appeared.

"I told you I'd be back Inuyasha. And here's a little going away present for you." Then appeared a beautiful half dog demon with bluish amber eyes, long silver hair, and the face… of Inuyasha.

"Iyu! No your dead!" Inuyasha was in complete shock.

"It would appear that way now wouldn't it Inuyasha." Myoga said.

"What do you mean? And where did you come from?!"

"Maybe he did the same to her as he did to Kohaku." Sango suggested.

"No. Inuyasha did you actually see Lady Iyudaka die?" Myoga questioned fully knowing the truth to the whole story.

"Well no. But I saw her! There was no way she could have survived an injury like that! She."

".Lived. And is now under the control of Naraku." Myoga stated.

"Well Inuyasha it was certainly nice to see your face when little Iyudaka showed up but now I must leave. You know your mission Iyudaka." And with that Naraku was gone.

"Now Brother you must die!" Iyudaka said and came toward Inuyasha. Inuyasha not wanting to hurt his baby sister didn't take out his sword. But Iyudaka had other ideas. She to, like her half brother Sesshomaru, had poisonous claws, and she went after Inuyasha with them.

"I say we just kill the little bitch."

"Vegeta! Don't talk that way. What if you had a little sister?" Bulma thought for a minute to think. "And Freeza brain washed her into thinking you were the enemy and she began to attack you. And the only way to survive was to kill her." Vegeta looked at Bulma and his eyebrows furrowed. He thought if it were Bulma instead of a sister. Vegeta sighed.

"Alright Little One. You win."

"Iyu-chan, please stop! Damnit listen to me!" Inuyasha growled.

"Why should I Brother? You never listened to me. You left me! And forgot all about me! All because of that damned woman! And what does she do? Betray you! But no... it was Naraku wasn't it." Iyudaka had tears behind her anger.

"Iyu please. I didn't know. I thought you were..." Inuyasha pleaded.

"Dead! Do I look dead to you? You must die for leaving me to die!" Iyudaka went toward Inuyasha again with every intent on killing him.

Please forgive me Iyu. "Iron Raven Soul Stealer!" Iyudaka dodged the attack but in doing so landed on the ground. She sat there panting for a minute.

"You do fight well Brother." Iyudaka looked around at the rest of the gang. "Oh but look. Your friends aren't having any fun. They should have fun too." Iyudaka put her fingers to her mouth and whistled two different tunes; one for Nukka, the other for Damah.

Then two giant wolves appeared.

"Forest gods." Miroku gasped

"What?" Sango asked.

"Forest gods. I didn't know any more existed. They protect the forest. They can give life and they can take it." Miroku informed.

        Nukka was a black male with hunting yellow eyes; Damah a white female with ghostly blue. The pair had protected Inuyasha and Iyudaka when they were young. Now they are going to help Iyudaka.

"Damah, Nukka I..." Inuyasha was stunned for he had not seen them for so long.

"Nukka, Damah take care of the rest while I take care of Inuyasha."

"Yes Lady Daka." They said in unison. Nukka lunged at Sango and Miroku; Damah toward Vegeta, Bulma, and Kagome. Just as Damah was about to land on them Bulma and Vegeta disappeared.