Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan ❯ The End of the Troubled Iyudaka ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Inu-chan Meets Veggie-chan
Chapter 7. The End of the Troubled Iyudaka
"No, Vegeta! We're home!"

"Some how I thought you'd be a little more happy about that." Vegeta sweat dropped.

"Yes, I guess I'm glad we're home but. We should be there helping." Bulma whined.

"It's not our fight woman. Leave it be." Vegeta said trying to sound annoyed.

"I know. I just hope they get through it alright." Bulma said as tears formed in her eyes.

"Bulma." Vegeta hugged her close and kissed the top of her head. He didn't want to admit it but he wanted to help them too.
~~~

Damah in confusion didn't land on Kagome. "Where did they go the cowards?" She growled. "Oh well the little human will suffice." Damah stalked toward Kagome just as the wind blew toward her nose and she got a whiff of something. She sniffed the air again. The smell led her to Kagome. Damah sniffed her thoroughly.
Kagome was frozen in fear. She's going to eat me!
"Inuyasha's sent is strong on you." Kagome gulped. "Tell me. What is your relationship?"

"F-friends." Kagome stuttered. "Just friends." Then Damah sniffed her again.

"Your lying." The she wolf smirked.

"No... I mean... I guess... I wish we were more than friends." Kagome whispered.

"Good, just what I wanted to hear.” Damah smiled at Kagome and glanced around for her black partner. Nukka stop!"

Nukka perked his ears."But Daka said..."

"I'm very aware of what Iyudaka said!" Damah growled out. "Forget it! These are not our enemies! Right now it's Daka herself!"

"What do you mean Damah?" No one ever said Nukka was the brightest wolf in the pack.

"Daka is not herself. No matter how mad she is about Inuyasha leaving her she would not attack him like this and try to kill him." They all looked over to a bloody and beaten Inuyasha. Iyudaka hovered over him ready to strike again. Inuyasha could have beaten her if he had wanted to. He just couldn't bear seeing his little sister hurt again. And by his own hands!

"Your right, Damah. It was that Naraku wasn't it?! I knew he wasn't good news! We have to stop her."

"Right with you Nukka." Damah and Nukka made a mad dash to Iyudaka who looked like she was about to kill Inuyasha.

"Nukka! Damah! Let! Me! Go!" Iyudaka snarled as the two wolves took her carefully in their jaws and dragged her away from Inuyasha.

"Not until you're normal again!" Nukka rumbled.

"To make a deal with Naraku like you did is to send you to hell. I know Inuyasha left you but he's here now! We've found him! And..." Damah gave the thrashed Inuyasha a look. "And he's going to try and make it up to you."

"Damah, Nukka I just... I just don't want to be alone any more. When will the hurt go away?" Iyudaka fell on the ground and began to weep.

"Oh Daka the hurt my never go away but are not alone." Damah said then she and Nukka looked at Inuyasha. He saw how his old friends were looking at him and Inuyasha began to feel guilty for leaving his only little sister.

"Inuyasha are you alright?!" Kagome asked as she ran to his side and helped Inuyasha sit up.

"Yeah." Inuyasha stood up.

"Inuyasha you shouldn't..." Kagome protested as Inuyasha walked to Iyudaka.

"Iyu-chan?" Inuyasha knelt down by his now sane sister.

"Inu-chan!" Iyudaka clung to Inuyasha and cried. "I... I... I'm sorry Inu! I'm sorry! I just don't want to be alone any more. I don't want to be alone. I want the hurt to stop." Iyudaka sobbed.

"Shh Iyu. I'm here now. Don't be sorry. It's my fault for leaving you. But you're not alone. You were never alone. I'm always with you inside here." Inuyasha pointed to her heart. "Mother and Papa too. Look Iyu I know I left but I... I want to make it up to you, please." Iyudaka nodded her head and started to dry her tears.

"Inu-chan?"

"Yes Iyu." Inuyasha said with a smile.

"I'm hungry, do you have any food?" With that being said everyone from Inuyasha and Kagome to Nukka, Damah, Sango, and Miroku who had walked over awhile ago fell over anime style.
~~~

"So tell me again what happen to the jewel." Daka said she having a shard herself.

"It was Kagome's fault! She shattered it!" Inuyasha said with a snarl.

"What an idiot." Daka said and rolled her eyes.

"Inuyasha, why is it that every thing is always my fault?!" Kagome said frustrated.

"Because it's always your fault!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Inuyasha's getting himself in trouble again." Shippo said.

"He's in for a big one this time." Miroku added.

"In for a big what?" Daka asked oblivious to what was about to happen.

"You'll find out." Sango said.

"That's it Inuyasha! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!"

"Oh. Oh dear. Poor Inu-chan." Daka said and began to laugh seeing Inuyasha in a hole about a foot deep. "Not!" The whole gang began to laugh as well and started to walk leaving Inuyasha in the dirt.
"Hey. Hey where are you going?! Don't leave me here! Iyu! Ka-go-me!