Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 4 ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Secrets
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Serena held Gohan tightly and they hid behind the only thing near where they had landed, a truck. Serena knew it wasn't good at all but it was the only thing on the open field. Raditz put one fist into the car and raised it and then proceeded to disintegrate it. Gohan started crying. "Stop crying!" Raditz demanded, "And you girl you're a saiyan too aren't you?" "Who, me? N…no," Serena said unsurely. "Liar!" Raditz yelled, picked them up, and threw them into his spaceship, "You can come out when you stop lying and the brat stops crying!" Gohan cried even more in Serena's lap. This was bad. This was beyond bad; this was awful. "Serena?" Gohan managed after a while. "Yes Dove?" she said soothingly. "Why did that guy say you were a saiyan like him and my dad?" Gohan asked. Serena panicked but relaxed as she looked at the little boy in her arms. She felt she could trust this little boy. Everyone at home had told her to keep her identity a secret, but when did she ever listen to them. She took a deep breath. "Gohan, I'm your little sister from the future," she told him. "Why are you here?" he asked her. She thought and really didn't have an answer so she did like she did in school, she made one up. "To…to…to protect you. But it's a secret," she told him. He smiled at her. He liked knowing her secret. It made him feel important. "Daddy!" Gohan yelled and jumped out of Serena's lap. He pressed his face against the glass. Serena pushed him a little to the side so she could see too. Gohan ran into the door but fell backward and into the ground of the spaceship. "Dove, are you okay?" Serena said picking him up. "That hurt," Gohan wailed and started to cry. "Dove, look he sees us," Serena pointed to Goku. Gohan immediately stopped crying and sat up in Serena's lap. "Daddy!" he yelled. Gohan and Serena watched the fight. They watched Goku fall from the sky and Raditz was about to finish him when he stopped and Piccolo attacked him. Piccolo missed and Raditz was going to attack him, but Goku jumped up and grabbed Raditz's tail making him immobile. Raditz finally was able to throw Goku off and squeezed him against the ground. Serena gasped. "This is bad. This is very, very bad," she said very fast. Gohan became very angry and his energy began to grow. The sides of the ship split and Gohan raced to his daddy's side. Serena grabbed his hat before it hit the ground and got dirty and watched what happened next in astonishment. Gohan yelled at Raditz to leave Goku alone. Gohan began to glow and charged at Raditz head butting him in the stomach. Raditz fell over and Piccolo, Goku, and Serena were stunned. Raditz got up and began walking toward Gohan and Goku. "Gohan run!" Goku said but Gohan was scared stiff. Serena rushed and grabbed him. Serena was to slow to get them away and Raditz hit her sending them both flying. They landed on the ground a ways off. "Leave them alone!" Goku yelled. "I simply can't. You see the little brat's got a power level higher than yours and will simply cause trouble for us, and the girl is in complete denial. She's a saiyan and she knows it but she refuses to acknowledge it. So I must eliminate them both," Raditz laughed a crazy laugh. "What?"! Piccolo and Goku yelled. Serena opened her eyes. Cat's out of the bag now. She thought. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" she yelled sending a jet of water at Raditz knocking him over. Funny somehow that felt familiar. She thought to herself. Goku grabbed Raditz and Piccolo sent a deadly energy current at them. They flew apart and landed on the ground. Piccolo approached Raditz. "I bet Goku will be back within a week he will have the last laugh," Piccolo told him. "How? Tell me," Raditz growled. "Here we have dragonballs and Goku's friends will wish him back guaranteed," Piccolo said smugly. "Ha! Fool! This scanner is also a transmitter! They know and they're coming to make a wish you can bet on that, and they're much stronger than me!" Raditz laughed hysterically. "What!? How long will it take them to get here," Goku asked feebly. "One year," Raditz said still laughing. Piccolo had enough of the fool and destroyed him. Serena's heart pounded furiously in her chest. She looked around her and saw Gohan. She slowly walked to the unconscious Gohan and took him to Goku. Soon after Goku's other friends arrived.
 
"You can pull through can't you Goku," Krillin pleaded to his friend. "Nope not this time," Goku said with a smile, "Don't worry you know I'll be back." His eyes closed and his head fell to the side and his body disappeared. "What happened?" everyone gasped. "This must be the work of Kami. He must have something special in store for Goku," Piccolo said. Bulma convinced Krillin to take the scanner off of Raditz's face. She concluded that the circuits had shorted but she could fix it. Serena said she would take Gohan home. As she picked him back up and turned to leave she saw a very angry Piccolo, which made everyone nervous. He screamed and a new arm shot from the stump where his arm had been severed by Raditz. "Not so fast," he said, "Hoping I would forget were you?" Serena started to panic and hugged Gohan close to her. "I don't understand," she said. "Then let me refresh your memory," Piccolo said coolly, "Raditz said you were a saiyan in denial, why was that?!" "Oh…that," Serena said looking at the inquiring faces, "Well I'm not in denial." "What's going on who are you?" Krillin asked. "You weren't supposed to know," Serena whined backing away from them, "It was supposed to be a secret." "What?" they all asked her. "I don't know if I should tell you. I don't know if you'll even believe me," Serena said looking at her feet. "Try us," Master Roshi urged her. Serena sighed. She didn't see a way out of this. Serena looked at the Gohan in her arms and smiled evilly to herself. Pay back. She thought. "Alight," she said at last, "I'm from the future. I'm Goku and Chichi's second child." Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. "How did you get here?" Bulma asked her. "A time machine you built. And I must admit I really didn't want to come, so you all pretty much forced me," Serena snapped. "Why are you here?" Piccolo asked. "I don't know," Serena said looking up at the sky and shrugging her shoulders, "Something about in my future world my future self went to the past to avoid a big evil and destroyed it in that time and then went back to her time to stop it there or something. I really don't listen when any of you talk. It annoys me." "Doesn't seem any more crazy than the other things that have happened today," Krillin said. "Now I have a special request," Piccolo said, "I would like Goku's son to come and train with me." "No way!" Krillin said. "Okay," Serena said walking to him and giving him the sleeping boy. "Serena, are you crazy?" Krillin asked. "No, I don't see the problem," Serena said looking at him as if he were crazy. "He's gonna eat him!" Krillin yelled at her. "Piccolo is a very good friend of my family," Serena said determinedly. "Really?" the others asked surprised. "Yes," Serena said impatiently, "And I don't care if I was supposed to stay the entire summer this place is crazy and I'm going home." With that she turned on her heels and walked away leaving them stunned.
 
Serena walked for about an hour before she admitted to herself that she was lost. As much as she hated it she concentrated and flew slowly up to a high mountain top to look around. She finally recognized a village near her old home. Quickly she got back on the ground and set off for it back on the ground. About three hours later she reached the little house in the woods. She explained everything to Chichi who cried hysterically. "I promise Piccolo will take good care of him," Serena reassured her. After calming down her future mother she packed her things and went into the backyard. Chichi went with her to see her off. Serena got into the time machine and set the autopilot for her own time. While she was travelling she tried to think of an excuse for being early and letting her secret slip, but nothing good came to mind. Maybe she could hide at Molly's for the rest of the summer, she thought. But no matter how she looked at it she was in trouble because they would find out, somehow they always did, and she scowled at he thought.
 
Serena managed to stay away from her family and their friends for almost the whole month until she and Molly were at the mall and the entire group was there buying her a present because they felt sorry for making her go. "SERENITY SON!" Chichi screamed from across the mall when she recognized her daughter, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Serena and Molly tried to run for it, but Serena tripped and fell. "Blame it on them," Molly whispered to her friend as she helped her up before the oncoming mob could attack, "Say it was their fault for everything." All of the Z warriors swooped in on Molly and Serena. "Don't yell I surrender!" Serena said at once. They all looked annoyed but didn't yell. They dragged her back to the Son's house to explain herself.
 
"What do you have to say for yourself young lady," Chichi said angrily. Serena thought and then said, "It's your fault." "How do you figure that!" Vegeta yelled. "You all made me go. You didn't tell me a crazy person was gonna show up and try to kill me and Gohan. You didn't tell me that crazy person would know I was a saiyan," Serena said. "What?!" everyone yelled. "Some crazy person named," Serena stopped to think, "Rabbit?" (hint: get it? Sorry.) "Raditz?" Goku asked quietly. "That's it," Serena confirmed snapping her fingers, "He showed up saying you had to join him and he took me and Gohan. He yelled at Gohan to be quiet and told me that I was in denial at being a saiyan. Well then Daddy and Piccolo showed up and destroyed him but Daddy got killed in the process and now some other crazies are going there in one year to get the dragonballs. That world is messed up I can't stand it." Everyone looked shocked. Serena wasn't supposed to go back that far. She was only supposed to go when Vegeta attacked the Earth, which was apparently in a year in the past. "Serena, you're going back," Vegeta told her. "No way," Serena said shaking her head. "You fought in this time and you have to do it in that time," he snapped at her. "How?" she asked, "You know I don't like to fight." "You'll get over it!" Vegeta yelled at her. Serena jumped up and ran behind Trunks. He laughed a little. Usually his dad didn't scare her, but she was scared still that they were angry that she came back early. "How long have you been back?" Chichi asked rubbing her head in frustration. "I don't think I even stayed two days," Serena said quietly. "Why didn't you come home?" Gohan asked her. "I was afraid for my shoes of you," she said peering over Trunks' shoulder glaring at them.
 
Serena spent the rest of her summer like she normally did hanging out with Trunks, Molly and Melvin, who were to her great relief now a couple that Molly had gotten over Nephlite. School started again and Serena still couldn't get her act together to make it on time. The first day of school wasn't all that fun for Serena. She sat next to Trunks and Molly sat in front of Serena, with Melvin next to Molly, and behind Serena was the new smart girl who transferred in the middle of last year and behind Trunks was the other new girl who transferred near the end of the year because she got kicked out of her old school for fighting. When Serena got home she pushed the black cat off her bed. She didn't remember ever getting the cat, but everyone insisted that they had had it for almost a year. Serena had a hard time sleeping that night. She had a strange feeling something bad was going to happen but she couldn't put her finger on it. Suddenly she saw a streak of light outside her window and heard a big bang. She got dressed and rushed to where something had hit in the town. When she got there, there was a crowd around a crater but nothing in it. It was all very mysterious. The next day at school everyone was talking about it and guessing what it might have been. "My dad said it might be something bad," Trunks whispered to her. "I hope not. I don't want you to fight," Serena whispered back. Later at night Serena was sitting on her bed talking with Molly when suddenly Molly started acting strange. "Who are you?" Molly said. "Molly?" Serena asked confused. "What do you want? AHHH!" Molly screamed. "Molly!" Serena yelled jumped up got dressed and rushed to Molly's house. When she got there she knocked on the door and rushed into the house and up the stairs the moment Molly's mom opened the door. "What's going on?" Molly's mom asked Serena. "We were yakking and something happened," Serena quickly explained and threw open Molly's door. A plant-like creature had it tentacles around Molly and seemed to be draining her energy. Molly's mom screamed and fainted leaving Serena.
 
"Are you sure she came here?" Goku asked Luna. "Yes, she and Molly were talking, Molly screamed, and Serena ran straight here. Something bad happened and I think it has something to do with whatever crashed here last night," Luna panted. Luna and Goku rushed into the house since Molly's mom had forgotten to close it and up to Molly's room. They found Molly's mom fainted in the hallway and in Molly's room a plant-like creature was stealing Serena's energy. "Oh no!" Luna yelled. "We gotta get them out of here!" Goku said. He managed to knock the creature down, and picked up Serena, Molly, and her mom. He took them all to his house and explained quickly to his wife and two sons what happened. Luna however was no where to be seen.
 
Luna ran to Mina's house to speak with Artemis. They agreed that they needed the Sailor Scouts reactivated. Sailor Moon was out of the question since she was unconscious from having her energy stolen. Luna and Artemis started with Mina. They gave her, her memories back and she transformed at once. They did the same to Rei, Ami, and Lita. The Sailor Scouts then went looking for the creature. They found the Z warriors fighting it on a street. "Sailor Scouts?!" they all asked amazed. "Mercury Bubbles Blast!" "Mars Fire Ignite!" "Jupiter Thunder Crash!" "Venus Love Chain Encircle!" the scouts yelled sending their attacks at the creature. The creature was destroyed and a card fell to the ground and the image on it turned black. "You all remember being Sailor Scouts and all so Serena," Trunks started happily but stopped at the looks on their faces. "I'm sorry Trunks but Serena still doesn't remember being Princess Serenity or Sailor Moon," Luna explained. "Oh that's okay," he said sadly.
 
The next day at school was hard for Trunks, Ami, and Lita. Serena and Molly didn't remember a thing about the other night and were chatting happily. Molly had been chosen to audition for a movie and she and Serena were going to the studio after school. Oddly enough Ami, Rei, Lita, and Mina were also asked to audition for a part in a movie. Serena and Molly ran straight to the movie studio after school but the security guard refused to let Serena into the audition room with Molly so she waited outside. She saw four girls come and go into the room Molly had gone into. The girls gave her weird looks. Two of them were the transfer students from last year at her school, another one had long black hair, and the last one had long blond hair that was half up in a red ribbon. Serena thought they looked familiar but couldn't place it. After a while Serena got bored and started walking around. As she turned one corner her black cat ran by her and Trunks ran into her and was followed by the rest of the Z warriors. The all toppled on top of her in a great heap. "Get off!" Serena's muffled voice yelled. "Sorry," Trunks said quickly helping her up. "What are you all doing here?" Serena asked confused, "And where's the fire?" "Come on, we don't have time to explain!" Trunks said dragging her with him. They brought her back to where Molly and the other girls had gone, but there was a dark mist coming from under the door. "What's going on?" Serena asked starting to get scared. They barged into the room and Serena couldn't believe what she saw. Molly was unconscious on the floor and there were four girls in sailor collars and mini skirts fighting a bull like creature. Serena stood there and gawked at the commotion. Then the creature started charging at her. Serena screamed and ran. One of the girls sent a chain around the creature and stopped it. Serena ran behind Trunks. The creature was attacking the girls and knocked them all unconscious. "We have to help those girls," she said urgently looking in awe at them. Serena looked around her and saw a snack table. She grabbed a silver circular tray and threw it like a Frisbee with all her might at the creature. It hit the creature and knocked it down. Serena was amazed at what she had done as well as everyone around her. "I thought you didn't like fighting?" Vegeta sneered. "I don't but we have to do something, but I don't know what!" Serena said frustrated. "Amazing," the cat said, "Even when she's not a sailor scout she still has the determination to fight for justice." "Did anyone else hear the cat talk?" Serena asked now thinking she was going crazy. "Serena I hope you don't hate me for this," the cat said and ran in front of her. Serena went down on her knees to see the talking cat. A crescent moon beam shone from the cat's forehead and an identical one began to glow on Serena's forehead. She closed her eyes and everything came back. Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, the Sailor Scouts, the Moon Kingdom, and their defeat of Queen Beryl. Serena opened her eyes and jerked her head up. The crescent moon shone brightly on her forehead and she stood up. The creature was also starting to get up after Serena's surprise attack. "Serena?" Trunks asked looking at her. "How dare you attack my friends!" she yelled and threw her hand into the air, "Moon Prism Power!" Serena was surrounded by ribbons that became Sailor Moon's uniform. She stood tall and strong in her Sailor Scout smock. Sailor Moon raised her hand and twitched it to call the crescent moon wand. But nothing happened. She did it again and again, but still nothing happened. She looked at her hands and whined, "What happened to my wand?" "What do you mean what happened!" Luna screamed at her. "Um…I'm thinking," she said closing her eyes and putting her hands to her head, "We defeated Beryl. The ice structure faded and we fall to the ground, and the wand…disappeared!" Sailor Moon looked panic stricken at her own revelation. He creature charged at her and she screamed and ducked its attack. "You lost it!" Luna screamed louder, "You lost the Crescent Moon Wand and Imperial Silver Crystal!" "I didn't loose anything!" Sailor Moon yelled back running as the creature started chasing her. She tripped and fell and the creature fell also. "This is ridiculous," she said angrily, "This ends now the old fashioned way!" She reached for her tiara and took it off her forehead. She threw it and yelled, "Moon Tiara Magic!" The tiara destroyed the creature and it turned into a card and the image became black. She put her tiara back on her forehead and slid to the ground and sighed. "Serena, are you happy to be Sailor Moon again," Luna asked her charge nervously. "Yeah I guess," Sailor Moon said looking up. "So you remember?" Trunks asked her as he helped her up. "Yep!" she squealed and threw her arms around him. "Savour your victory Sailor Moon it won't last," two creepy images of a blue and pink person said to her and vanished. "Yeah another enemy out to get me," Sailor Moon rolled her eyes. The other scouts slowly woke up. "Hey guys," Sailor Moon taunted them, "Bet you're glad I'm back to save your butts." "You couldn't have remembered and helped us earlier Meatball Head!" Sailor Mars yelled. "You're not welcome Mars!" Sailor Moon yelled back and the two starting bickering with each other. Everyone one laughed at those two. "Some things never change," Luna sighed at her squabbling scouts.