Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 4 ❯ New Sailor Moon ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

New Sailor Moon
 
I do not own DBZ or SM.
 
Bulma and Chichi had a difficult time keeping Serena and Trunks away from one another now. Serena acted as if she was glued to Trunks and he did absolutely nothing to stop her. This made their training next to impossible. "Is this the sort of example you want to set you're your sister!" Bulma yelled at them. Serena grinned and pulled Trunks to her and kissed him. Bulma stormed away screaming. Everyone else voiced their opinions of the couple, but they were pretty much to scared of them, especially Serena, to stop them. Serena began to worry though. Lately here tiara had stopped working. She told Luna and Luna couldn't believe it. They didn't know what was wrong, but didn't tell the other scouts so as not to worry them because the scouts combined powers could defeat the monsters. Serena was also upset about the new girl in their class, Anne. Anne was jealous of Serena. Anne wanted Trunks for herself. Serena told Trunks, but he laughed and told her she was being jealous herself because he didn't love Anne and Serena knew that.
 
Serena today was in a good mood. Their teacher had convinced the principal to let them off campus for the day, so she and all her school friends were going on a picnic. Serena walked with Molly, Ami, and Lita at her side and her arms through Trunks'. They were walking around the cherry blossoms trying to find Melvin. He had promised the day before to save everyone a spot for the picnic. "Wow Melvin, this is a great spot," Molly told him when they finally found him. "Yeah, I stayed here all night to make sure no one else took it," Melvin informed them. "What?!" Molly yelled, "You stayed here all night? Good grief." Molly slapped her hand on her head in frustration at her boyfriend. People started spreading blankets and eating. Serena and Trunks easily ate the most food, although Serena only ate half what Trunks ate, she thought it was tactless to completely stuff your face unlike the other saiyans. After lunch people started walking around. Serena and Trunks set off to look at the cherry blossoms, and Molly and Melvin set off in the other direction. Serena and Trunks walked silently just happy to be with each other. Everything in the park was so peaceful and beautiful. It was so romantic. Suddenly they both felt something funny from nearby and heard screams. They ran and found Molly and Melvin fainted on the ground. "Oh no!" Serena gasped. Trunks carried them both to the park's infirmary. "That's the tenth one today," the doctor told them, "I don't understand it. It's as if their energy has been drained." Serena and Trunks looked at each other. They knew exactly what had happened to them.
 
Later Ami, Rei, Lita, and Mina were walking through the park where Molly and Melvin had been. "Where's Serena?" Rei said angrily. "She's probably late; you know her," Lita said. The girls laughed. A strong wind began to blow around them. "Be on your guard everyone," Mina ordered. "I feel a strange energy," Rei told them and closed her eyes to feel for any evil around them. A dark evil began to emanate from a strange tree that had no leaves. A lady appeared from the tree and attacked the girls draining their energy.
 
"Why am I always late?" Serena wailed as she and Trunks ran with the other Z warriors to the park. "Because you insist on changing even though you'll probably have to transform into Sailor Moon and ruin your make-up," Trunks said. "Oh yeah right," Serena mumbled. They ran into the park and immediately sensed an evil presence. They headed for it and saw Ami, Rei, Lita, and Mina being drained of their energy. Serena screamed. "Why are you standing there? Transform!" Goku yelled at his daughter. "There's no need to yell!" Serena yelled back, "Moon Prism Power!" She transformed and the enemy lady attacked her. Sailor Moon ran and yelled dodging the attacks. "Sailor Moon, use your tiara!" Trunks yelled. "Oh right," she replied but hesitated, "Moon Tiara Magic!" The tiara flew but stopped about midway and fell. The enemy slammed her into the ground and began draining her energy. Then Sailor Moon's transformational locket shattered stunning them all. Sailor Moon transformed back into Serena. Serena managed to get to her knees and tried to escape, but the enemy caused the ground beneath her to turn to quicksand and it started dragging her down. "No!" Trunks yelled and ran to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled. "Get away or it'll drag you down too," Serena said to him. "No I'm not losing you. Not again," he said through gritted teeth. "Oh Trunks," Serena whispered touched by what he said. The quicksand like stuff was too much and they were both dragged down beneath it.
 
Serena and Trunks held each other as they fell downward. "What happened?" Serena asked, "Why can't I transform any more?" "Just face it Serena you never wanted to be Sailor Moon, especially today," Trunks said to her. "No, but I have to save my friends. But what can I do?" Serena whined. They stopped falling and were surrounded by a red glow. "Trunks where are we? Are we dead?" Serena asked. "I don't know," he responded. "Princess Serenity," a voice called. "Queen Serenity?" Serena whispered seeing the deceased queen materialize in front of them. "We are in your soul and I am always here when you need me my darling daughter," the Queen told her. "Queen Serenity I have to save everyone!" Serena pleaded. "The secret is in the locket," the queen said. Serena held out the broken brooch in her hand and a white light glowed from it. Then they were all standing on the moon kingdom in their royal garments. A small silver crystal floated above them. "The Imperial Silver Crystal!" Princess Serenity and Prince Trunks gasped. "Your love to help your friends makes the silver crystal glow brighter Serenity," the queen said smiling at them. The crystal landed into the broken brooch and transformed it. The brooch became pink with a star on it, and inside the star was a crescent moon, and surrounding the star were the four jewels representing the other four scouts. Inside the broach the silver crystal had imbedded itself surrounded by a decorative gold ribbon design. "Princess Serenity the silver crystal is very weak, but your love can make it grow stronger and one day you will once again become the princess of the moon kingdom. Prince Trunks please continue to watch over her," the queen addressed them. "Yes," they both responded. "I will make you proud…Mother," Princess Serenity added. "Wave your hand over the silver crystal and say 'Moon Crystal Power!'" the queen instructed her. "Moon Crystal Power!" Princess Serenity shouted waving her hand over the silver crystal in her brooch. She transformed into Sailor Moon. The queen used her power to send them back to their world.
 
The Z warriors were fighting the enemy, but not doing well at all. "This is useless!" Goten cried. "We can't give up!" his big brother told him. Then they all saw the moon go through its phases very quickly and become bright and full. A gigantic energy wave came over them and Sailor Moon and Trunks came out of the ground where they had disappeared. "I'm back! I'm bold! Maybe even beautiful! No one likes a party crasher and no one invited you! I am Sailor Moon the champion of love and justice, and in the name of the Moon I'll punish you!" the newly invigorated Sailor Moon yelled. The enemy began attacking Sailor Moon who, though she was a little bit more confident, was still clumsy in dodging. She ended up against a tree and screamed. "Sailor Moon, pull yourself together!" Luna yelled. "I'm trying!" Sailor Moon yelled. The moon glowed mysteriously and Sailor Moon heard the voice of Queen Serenity. "Take this moon scepter to help you on your quest," the queen said and a pink rod fell from the moon. The scepter was a pink rod with a very ordinate top. A red circle adorned it with a gold crescent moon on the side; there was a pink crown shaped jewel on the very top, and a pink heart that had wings on the side of it below the red orb, and three gold stars fell in a line below that. Sailor Moon stood up and waved the scepter around. The top most part began glowing. "Moon Scepter Elimination!" Sailor Moon yelled pointing it out in front of herself at the enemy. The enemy turned into a card that turned black.
 
Sailor Moon ran to her friends to help them. "Thanks," the girls said. Sailor Moon smiled at them. "Anytime," she said. "Looks like the girl's finally getting her act together," Luna said. "Yeah now the hard part keeping it together," Trunks sighed. The Z warriors laughed. "But you know, Serena, you could have rescued us earlier. I mean what were you and Trunks up to all that time," Rei snapped. "What?!" Sailor Moon screamed. She had been holding Ami up and dropped her on Artemis while getting up to confront Rei. "You total ungrateful witch!" Sailor Moon shrieked. The two girls then began bickering. "One step forward ten steps back," Luna sighed. Sailor Moon and Rei turned away from each other still miffed. Sailor Moon looked up into the sky and saw the moon. She smiled and thought to herself. Thanks Queen Serenity I am happy to have my friends back, even a brat like Rei.