Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 4 ❯ The Enemy ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Enemy
 
I do not own DBZ or SM.
 
Serena had come to the decision that she loathed Anne. Anne was constantly flirting with Trunks and that made Serena very angry. Today Serena and Anne had gotten into a fight during English class and Ms. Haruna had given them both detention. Serena angrily scribbled on the paper Ms. Haruna had given her to fill out. Trunks had no doubt told his father and her father, who would tell her mother, who would yell at her when she finally got home. Serena turned the paper over to fill out the back and knocked her eraser to the ground. She sighed and bent down to pick it up. As she did Anne fell over next to her. "Anne? What were you doing?" Serena asked amazed, "Were you cheating on me?" "Um...no. I was just stretching," Anne said going back to her seat. Serena finished her work and turned around to look at Anne. Anne was staring down with a dazed look on her face. Serena worried a little. "Anne. Anne, are you alright?" Serena asked. Anne didn't respond so Serena got up and placed her hand on Anne's arm. "Anne," she said again. This time Anne looked up and Serena began to feel weak. "I'm all right," Anne said and began working again. They both heard a scream outside the window and a monster crashed through the window, into the classroom, and then back out on the opposite side. Serena ran to the window and saw the Sailor Scouts fighting the enemy, and when she turned back around Anne had disappeared. "Oh well," Serena sighed reaching for the compact on her school uniform, "Moon Crystal Power!" She transformed into Sailor Moon and jumped out the window to help the Sailor Scouts. Sailor Moon raised her Moon Sceptre and staggered a bit. "Sailor Moon, are you alright?" Sailor Mercury asked. "No, can we call a truce I'm too exhausted to fight," Sailor Moon said. The monster lunged at then and Sailor Venus tied it up with her Love Chain. The Z warriors finally came. "Sailor Moon, why are you sitting on the ground?!" Goku yelled. "I'm tired," she responded. "I think she's had some of her energy drained," Sailor Jupiter said. Trunks ran to her side and helped her to her feet. He raised her arms with the sceptre in her hands. "Just defeat this guy and you can go to sleep," he told her. "Promise?" she grumbled. "Yes," he implored her. "Fine. Moon Sceptre Elimination," Sailor Moon muttered. She stuck her hand out, but to the side and almost vaporized Yamcha as energy erupted from the sceptre. "Be careful with that thing would ya?" he screamed to dodge the attack. "Try again," Trunks whispered into her ear and held her arm that held the sceptre vanquished the enemy. "Moon Sceptre Elimination," Sailor Moon barely whispered. The attack vanquished the enemy. Sailor Moon became Serena and she fainted.
 
"It was weird though," Ami told the others as they walked to the Son's house. "Weird how?" Piccolo asked. "This blue alien appeared and was ordering the monster around, but he seemed to have no control over it," Ami replied. "I think this guy might be the real enemy and these other monsters are his minions," Rei said, "I'm going to do a fire reading tomorrow morning." When they finally reached the house Serena woke up. "Where am I?" she asked. Trunks lowered her from his arms so she could stand. "Home," he told her. Serena looked around a little confused and then remembered what happened. "It's over right?" she asked. They nodded. "Hey where's Gohan?" Serena asked looking around at the others. "He had a date with Videl and never showed up," Goten said. Serena rolled her eyes. If that had been her and Trunks she would have gotten yelled at, but she knew Gohan wouldn't get yelled at.
 
They walked into the house and Chichi happily greeted them. "Oh, good everyone's here! Come in, come in!" she chirped and ushered everyone into the living room. Gohan and Videl were sitting next to each other on the sofa. "Ow!" Serena snapped as Vegeta stepped on her foot in the confusion of movement. He grunted and looked away as Serena rolled her eyes. Trunks laughed a little. Serena looked at him and smiled putting a finger over her lips to silence him. "Now," Serena put her hands on her hips and rounded on the others, "What could possibly be more important than coming to rescue me?" What?" Gohan asked. "For all of your information I discovered who the enemy is with serious reproucutions to my health," Serena spat. "What?!" everyone asked looking at her. "It's Anne," Serena said defiantly. "Oh, no not this again," Trunks sighed closing his eyes. Serena shot him an angry look. "Right before the Scouts showed up Anne drained my energy. That's why I was so exhausted," Serena huffed glaring at all of the Z warriors. "Serena, are you sure it wasn't the monster it did crash through your classroom?" Rei asked. "Yes, I'm sure!" Serena screamed, "Anne was staring off and didn't respond when I called her so I touched her and I felt weaker and then she responded and then the monster crashed through the classroom!" Some of them looked scared, but others sceptical. Serena took a deep breath in and let it out. "And where were you?" she asked her older brother glaring at him. "Well, um, Videl and I are…engaged," Gohan whispered. Serena forgot all her anger and frustration and stared at them. "Hey Serena is that the look Anne gave you when you talked to her?" Rei whispered in Serena's ear. Serena screamed and stormed upstairs.
 
Gohan and Videl looked at each other. They had thought Serena would be happy, but when she screamed and stormed up the stairs they worried. "It's not you," Mina said noticing the looks they had on their faces. "Yeah, Rei, that was really mean to say when Serena's all upset and all," Lita said. "Whatever," Rei said, "I need to go home and sleep if I'm gonna do that fire reading in the morning. Bye." Rei walked out the door and the other girls sighed. "What did she say?" Krillin asked. "If Anne had the same stare as Serena just did when Serena tried to talk to her," Mina sighed. Everyone cringed as what sounded like Serena's vanity fall to the ground upstairs and Serena screamed again. "She'll be fine in the morning," Trunks said looking at the ceiling. "You're just saying that," Goten said scared, "It's not like you have to spend the night in the same house as her!" "She's been angry before," Trunks said looking at Goten. "Yeah, but now she's got that sceptre and crystal!" Goten whined. "Goten, she's not going to attack you in the middle of the night," Trunks said and rolled his eyes. "He's right, Serena would never dream of using the Silver Crystal now it's still too weak," Lita said. They others left and Goku and Chichi finally convinced Goten to go to his room.
 
Serena lay on her bed fuming. They all thought she was lying and had it out for Anne. Well she did, but not with out a good reason. I'll just have to get evidence and prove it to them. She thought. She shifted in her bed and saw her vanity on the ground. She got out of bed and picked it up. Then she smiled. Gohan and Videl were going to be married! Serena loved weddings more than anything. That was her dream; to be a bride. Serena lay back down on her bed. He would apologize to Gohan and Videl tomorrow but she was still exhausted and fell asleep.
 
Serena woke up and felt better. She skipped down the stairs and kissed her mother, father, and brothers on the cheek. "Mom after school I'm gonna find Videl and help her get started with her wedding plans!" Serena squealed. "Okay," Chichi smiled at her daughter. Serena skipped out the house and to school. Her day was perfect. Everyone was still a little cautious in case she was still upset, and Trunks didn't even nag her when she said she wasn't going to train with him that afternoon. But the icing on Serena's cake was that Anne wasn't in school. Serena couldn't remember when she'd felt more happy.
 
Serena found Videl at her mansion. Serena helped Videl pick the flowers for her bouquet and the colour of the bridesmaids' dresses. Videl was ecstatic when Serena had showed up to help. "I was so worried last night when you screamed," Videl said. "No, no it wasn't you. It was that brat-face Rei," Serena assured her. Serena jumped up and screamed. "What's wrong?" Videl asked worried. "I just remembered I was supposed to go to Rei's after school to find out what her fire reading results were!" Serena screamed. She turned and ran out of the house to and to Rei's temple. Serena then remembered that Rei had said she was doing a fire reading in the morning and ran to see what Rei's results were.
 
"Well the fire showed me a vision of the blue alien we say yesterday and a pink on as well," Rei told her. "Anne!" Serena said triumphantly. "I don't know Serena it didn't show Anne it showed the aliens," Rei stressed. Serena wasn't listening as her head flooded with the answers she knew were true even if the others didn't believe her. This proved it. Anne drained her energy, was there then she wasn't, and there were two aliens. Serena just had to come up with a plan now without the others knowing which would be hard, but she could do it. After all she was Sailor Moon the champion of love and justice.