Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Alan VS the Dragon King ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Animes in this fanfic are not own by me.

The Adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 15: Alan VS the Dragon King

In the bridge of the garden

Selphie: Squall am not sure if Alan is ready to fight him

Zell: Yeah man he could be training all these years in the basement.

Squall: Yes I know that, am not that stupid all am saying that Alan's power could pass his

Irvine: But that's Alan's choice go show him the room he's in now and see if he wants to fight him.

Quistis: Good idea but one question is Alan stronger then him

Squall: Alan has to be he's the chosen one.

At the dorm. Alan was laying down looking at the ceiling throwing his digivise in the air.

Alan: What should I do today. Nothing I guess, I still have to wait for reinforcements arrive. I think I train in the training centre and prepare for the upcoming battle. Don't worry guys I save you one by one if I have to.

Then someone knocked on the door

Squall: Alan it's me I want to talk

Alan got up and opened the door

Alan: What do you want to talk about?

Squall: You, Alan thinking in you're bedroom is not good for you. You should visit you're friends.

Alan: I already decided on what to do today, am going to the training centre.

Squall: Good for you, now for the real reason am here Alan I want you….

Interrupted by Selphie storming into the room

Selphie: Alan! Good news

Alan: What is it Selphie

Selphie: You're friends are awake

Alan: Really

Alan stormed out of the room

Selphie: Am glad he's happy

Squall: Selphie I was about to tell him then

Selphie: Oh sorry Squall I didn't know

Squall: Don't worry about it I tell him later.

Alan was storming past every student and bumping then on the way in till he reached the infirmary. Alan entered and saw Sakura, Renamon and Guilmon being scanned by one of the students.

Student A: There all clear let's go

The students then walked pass Alan

Student B: There all yours chosen one.

Sakura: ALAN!!!

Sakura then jumped and hugged Alan.

Sakura: You're okay I though I never see you again.

Alan: I never leave you in this awful place

Renamon and Guilmon then walked by Alan

Alan: Huh?

Guilmon: Alan where's Takato and the others.

Alan let go of Sakura

Alan: They been captured by the darkness, I tried to save them but they were to powerful.

Renamon: We should go save them now!

Alan: No! You be captured again like the others. We going a full attack tomorrow, so relax here for now.

Renamon nodded

Guilmon: Alan am hungry

Renamon: We all hungry is there someplace that we can eat.

Alan: There sure is come on I take you to the cafeteria.

Squall then walked in

Squall: Alan I need you do…

Alan: Oh Squall let me introduce Sakura, Renamon and Guilmon.

Sakura: Hi

Guilmon: Hi

Renamon: Am pleasure to meet you

Squall: Nice to meet you all, Alan I need to speak with you.

Alan: What now but am taking the guys to the cafeteria can we chat some other time.

Squall: Okay but come to the bridge after you feed you're friends.

Alan: Thanks Squall, lets go

Guilmon: yippee!

Squall: Alan I know you can beat him I just know it.

At the cafeteria

Alan: This is the cafeteria, you guys will always see a big cue for hot dogs but every time you about to get served they run out of hotdogs

Guilmon: Alan what are hotdogs

Alan: They sausages in a bun.

Zell: OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Sakura: Huh

Zell ran past Alan and the others and cued for the hotdogs.

Sakura: Who's he

Alan: He's Zell you will always see him in that line. He runs here everyday to get hotdogs but he always fails.

Sakura looking at Zell at the line

Sakura: He must really want does hotdogs

Alan: Come on guys lets sit at that table over there.

Everybody sat down

Sakura: Alan what happened to you when you fought that hooded man at Pallet town.

Alan looked gleam

Alan: OK I tell you what happened

Squall: Alan!!

Alan: Squall

Squall: I need you to come with me

Alan: What about my friends who's going to look after them.

Squall started to look around and saw Zell at the cue

Squall: Zell come here for the moment

Zell: What's up Squall

Squall: I need you to look after Alan's Friends for a while

Zell: But Squall

Squall looked at Zell with his serious look.

Zell: Yeah no prop

Squall: Sort it now come with me

Alan: Ok I see you guys later

Alan and Squall left

Guilmon: So lets go get those hotdogs

Zell: Sure thing

Guilmon and Zell run back into the cue

Renamon: Boys

Sakura: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Squall and Alan were walking into the lift. The lift doors closed and went down in stead of up.

Alan: Hey what the!

Squall: Alan I want you to fight Bahamut

Alan: (waving his hands anime style) What are you insane I get killed!

Squall: I KNOW YOU CAN WIN!

Alan: Whoa no need to shout, you spoke to the others about this haven't you

Squall: Yes I have and they think you should fight it too

Alan: Why do you want me to fight him

Squall: We think that it might help you beat the darkness and rescue you're friends. Alan I won't be doing this if I though you lose, but you now know that I do anything to get Rinoa back from the darkness. You see Alan when we first met and you mentioned Rinoa I know that there's a way to rescue her. You proved that when you saved Renamon and Guilmon from the darkness control.

Alan: Squall

Squall: Alan please fight him and then rescue Rinoa

Alan felt lots of sadness coming from Squall

Alan: OK I fight for you, Rinoa and my friends

Squall: Thank you Alan.

The lift then stopped. Alan then saw a blue bight light in the other side of the dark room.

Squall: Alan if anything goes wrong use this red card

Alan: What does it do

Squall: It will transport you to safety, it was created out of Selphie's magic use it wisely.

Alan: I will

Alan stepped out of the lift and walked towards the blue light

Bahamut: Are you my next opponent

Alan: Yes I am

Bahamut: Why do you chose to fight me

Alan: To use you're power to defeat the darkness.

Bahamut: Very well let us fight to you're death

Then a big blue light lit up the whole room and saw Bahamut flying above Alan.

Alan: Wow

Bahamut: Let's us begin human

Alan raised his fist and electricity formed around him and became a raging dragon.

Bahamut: That won't work on me.

Alan: DRAGON ZAP!!!

The dragon electricity shot straight towards Bahamut. But Bahamut cast reflect on him self and the electricity bounced towards Alan. Alan jumped out of the way and electricity crashed onto the floor.

Then Bahamut flew straight towards Alan but Alan dived onto the floor for cover and Bahamut flew over him.

Bahamut: Enough childs play!!

Bahamut flew up even more and prepared his Mega Flare.

Alan: Oh no he's using Mega flare I need something to protect myself with. I KNOW!!

Alan brought out his digivise

Alan: DIGIMORDIFRY WARGREYMON SHIELD ACTIVATE!!!!!

A huge shield covered Alan and Alan coved his whole body behind his shield.

Bahamut: MEGA FLARE!!!!!

A big huge fire ball came falling down towards the centre of the room and burst into flames into the whole area but the shield blocked the flames and went around the shield. Alan could feel the flames heat and started to sweat. Then the flames stopped. The shield then burst into data.

Bahamut: I am amazed that you avoided my Mega Flare but that won't happen again.

Alan: He's right but if I use light storm it will collude with the mega flare and cause a huge explosion. It will take a lot of energy out of me but it will do the same with Bahamut, then I transform into Super Renamon and defeat Bahamut.

Alan drew his blade from his back. Bahamut then charged towards but Alan ducked causing Bahamut to fly over him. Then Bahamut flew towards Alan and Alan jumped and prepared his down slash attack. Both attacks colluded causing Alan to hit the wall to the other side of the room.

Bahamut: Time to finishes this

Bahamut starts to fly up again and prepared his Mega Flare

Alan: Now's my chance

Alan's pure hearted Sword starts to glow and pure Lighting stated spinning around him and Alan's Pupils dissapered.

Bahamut: Mega Flare!!!!

Alan: LIGHT STORM!!!!!

Both Attacks colluded causing a huge explosion making Alan and Bahamut to hit the wall very hard and leaving a mark on the wall.

The whole Garden started to shake causing some of the students to hit the floor.

At the bridge

Squall: Whoa! The battle heating up down there

Irvine: If this keeps up the whole garden goner heat up!

Back at the cafeteria

Zell: Whoa what the hell is going on here

Guilmon: I fell dizzy

Renamon: Someone having a battle and my guess is Alan

Sakura: Be careful Alan I know you can win.

Back at the ground Floor the smoke starts to clear

Alan: Man what an explosion the whole garden must of felt that.

Bahamut: That hurt a lot human

Alan saw Bahamut on the ground with his broken wing.

Bahamut: I never had a good fight in a long time.

Alan: Me too am also enjoying this

Bahamut: But you lost most of you're energy you can't fight no more

Alan: Wrong Bahamut I can still fight I have one more piece of power left and it's enough to take you out.

Alan brought out his digivise

Alan: DIGIMORDIFRY DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!!

Alan digivolve too Super Renamon.

Bahamut: Impressive you're a better fighter then my old master

S. Renamon: Let's get this final piece of battle finshed

Bahamut got up and used his other wing to flab very hard causing a very strong wind. Super Renamon speed was drained from the strong winds

Bahamut: Time to finish this

Bahamut shot his uncharged fireballs towards Super Renamon but Super Renamon jumped in the air and prepared his attack

S. Renamon: DIAMOND STROM!!!!

A rain of diamond head straight towards Bahamut while his Fireballs caused a huge explosion at the background. Bahamut got hit again and stopped flapping his wing.

Bahamut: I give up I shall join you human.

Then Bahamut formed in energy and flew into Super Renamon's claws

S Renamon: I did it, I don't believe it I am one step closer to save Jamie and the others.

Super Renamon turned back into Alan. Alan went back into the lift and went back to floor one and saw everybody cheering for him.

Alan: What the! What's with the cheer

Selphie: For you silly

Quistis: Now we all celebrate all victory

The crowd then cheered even louder.

Squall: See told you can do it enjoy you're self.

Sakura: Alan you did it!!

Sakura jumped on Alan and Hugged him.

Renamon: With a new like the dragon king we can get our friends back

Alan: And defeat Rupert once and for all.

Zell: But in till then we PARRRRTTTTAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Everybody around Garden stated to celebrate.

Davies: What a great battle will Alan save Jamie and the others with Bahamut on they side find out on the next chapter of The Advantuers of Alan and Jamie.