Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Fight for Freedom ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The animes in this fanfic are not own by me

The Adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 16: Fight of Freedom

The Medabot town covered in the mist of darkness with wrecked buildings and monsters roaring thought out town. At the garden lots of students and reinforcements are standing near the exit waiting for there leader to speak with them. Same thing was happing at the Medabot cooperation building lots of dark knights, dark solders and even Jamie and the others were waiting for Rupert to speak with them.

Then a dark figure came out of the darkness and appeared. Rupert came out warring his black t-shirt with a red lighting showing in front and back, he also wearied his black long running trousers with white strips at the side. Rupert wore his pure evil sword at the back his pure evil digivise and pokeball were equipped around his belt. His Pure Evil Medawatch was around his wrist. Rupert looked down at his men at the second floor balcony.

Rupert: My men the time is at hand to take the light and turned into pure darkness and make our world our slave.

His men yelled out a yeah and raised there sword and spears in the air.

Rupert: Today Alan the pure hearted chosen one will be blown away by the darkness and garden will fall before our might. I the pure evil chosen one will fight by you're side to defeat the light. So when you look straight in the eyes of the enemy look at their fear and strike them down with a mighty blow.

The whole men cheered

Rupert: Now prepare for battle

The whole men prepared and left to different floors. Rupert then saw Jamie and the others.

Rupert: Jamie!

Jamie: Yes master

Rupert: You and the others must stay with me just in case.

Jamie nodded and went in the lift.

Rupert: With Jamie protecting me Alan will surly fall HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

At the garden Squall was at the bridge standing in front of the microphone. Squall was wearing his everyday clothing. Selphie and the others were by the door they were also wearing their everyday cloths. Squall then picked up the microphone.

Squall: Hi everybody this is Squall who would of guess that we at war again huh this time is not at the sorceress but at the darkness. You all probably saying what are we fighting for, some of you already know. We are fighting for our friends, family and our love ones. It be hard but we must do it for them, we can all guess that they want to be free and released from the darkness. So when you're out there fighting for them remember that we fighting by you're side fighting for the same thing. So Godspeed to you all. Alan will go forward and take out the strong forces while we fight the easier opponent.

At the second floor at the garden Alan was looking down at the students and the reinforcement looking up hearing the words of Squall. Alan was wearing his everyday cloths, his hooded jumper with the words New York in front and his running trousers with white strips at the side. Alan had his pure hearted sword equipped at the back with his Pure heated digivise and pokeball around his belt and his Pure Hearted Medawatch around his wrist.

Squall: So good luck my friends! (Followed by the three beep tones)

All the students and Reinforcements prepared for battle. Then Renamon suddenly appeared behind Alan.

Renamon: Are you scared Alan

Alan: A bit what about you

Renamon: Same but I must save Rika no matter what

Alan: Yeah you're right

Renamon: I stay with the reinforcements and the students, Guilmon and Sakura will do the same thing

Alan: I go up ahead and take out Jamie and the other Z fighters before they reach you guys.

Renamon: You be careful OK

Alan: I will Renamon but you be careful too OK

They both nodded and Renamon disappeared. Alan returned his sights to the students and spotted Guilmon and Sakura. They were taking to the students giving them courage to fight.

Alan: This is it I better prepare for battle.

Alan went up towards the lift and found Squall and the others, Alan went in side

Squall: You ready today Alan

Alan: Yup

Irvine: Good because we be relaying on you to take out the tougher guys.

Alan: I take out some easier ones as well.

Selphie: Do you still have that red card that Squall gave you.

Alan: Yeah do you want it back

Selphie: No use it if any thing goes wrong okay

Alan: Okay

Quistis: And if it is very useful in a battle summon Bahamut

Alan: I will.

The lift doors opened and the students lined up preparing to fight. Alan walked past the students and went to the front gate, Alan saw lighting storms hitting the Medabot cooperation building.

Alan: Well its time to move out, I guess I be fighting Jamie before Rupert. Jamie might have made a plan to try to defeat me. Ash and the others might have to face Guilmon, Renamon and Sakura. Squall and the others could help too but I have focus all of my energy in all of one total fight.

Alan gripped his fist then Squall walked by his side.

Squall: Ready

Alan: Lets do this

Squall: Okay guys let's march towards the defeat of the darkness.

Meanwhile Rupert was looking out of his window at the top floor watching his men preparing their defences.

Rupert: Today is my fight with Alan. The pure light Alan VS the pure dark Rupert, I will show him and his friends that there is no escape form the darkness.

Jamie: Master my trap is all set and the others are preparing to battle as we speak.

Rupert: Good Jamie now start training before he gets here

Jamie: Yes master

Meanwhile in the centre of Medabot town. The dark forces were moving forward in till they saw the students coming towards them. Then they both stopped. They both wear each other down with a mean stare towards each other in till Alan came forward in front of the students.

Dark Knight 1: Hey look isn't that the pure hearted chosen one

Dark Knight 2: Yep keep you're guard up and never let him reach our master.

Alan then drew his blade and went into a battle stance. In the students crowd Renamon, Guilmon and Sakura went into battle rage and prepared to battle their best. Squall did the same, Zell went into a fighting pose. Irvine and others got there weapons out. The dark knights started grinning and went into a fighting pose.

Alan: What are you grinning at?

Dark Knight 3: You're defeat loser!!

Alan: No you lose!!

Alan and the students charged towards the darkness and the darkness did the same then when they collide there was a huge sound vibration. Alan was now in the darkness crowd and all of the dark knights and shoulders try to attack Alan from all different direction. Alan then did a quick spin slash at all the dark enemies that tried to attack him and then vanished in dust.

Then Alan run towards the building and slashing any dark solders and knights on his way. Then suddenly the Pure Hearted sword noticed something happening to Alan

P.H Sword: (Thinking) That's strange what is this new power that Alan is raising. Its like when he defeats an enemy his power goes up. Could this be a Limit break

Alan them made it inside the building where he encounter more dark knights. Alan then looked around and saw the lift and the stairs.

Alan: Best to take the stairs they might have something planned with the lift.

Alan then threw his sword like a boomerang and chopped the dark knights heads off and then turned into dust. Alan then caught his sword.

Alan: Hey don't lose you're head over me.

Alan then ran upstairs, minutes later Renamon and Guilmon came in and saw the floor empty.

Renamon: Alan must have been here

Guilmon: Yeah no bad guys about

Suddenly more dark knights appeared

Renamon: Lets take them out

Guilmon: YEAH!!!

Meanwhile Alan was still running upstairs killing any dark knight that blocked his way, Then Alan encountered Misty and Brock.

Misty: You're not going any further Alan

Brock: Our master wants you to join us and rule the world together.

Alan: NEVER!!!!

Alan then run upwards on the wall and leaped off it and prepared a light Holy spell

Alan: HOLY!!!!!

Light balls circled Misty and Brock and destroying the dark blobs on them. Misty and Brock then went out cold. Alan then landed in front of them.

Alan: Don't worry Brock and Misty it be over soon.

Alan continued going up the stairs.

Meanwhile back outside Squall and the others were fighting hard. Squall just slash an enemy with his gunblade.

Squall: Don't worry Rinoa am coming

Zell: We all coming

Selphie: We never let a friend stay in the darkness.

Squall: Come on everybody lets push them inside the building and continue the assault.

The whole student fought harder and started to push the darkness back little by little.

Squall: Good is working we get our friends back in no time.

Then suddenly Megagargomon landed hard causing the students to fall on their backs.

Irvine: What the!!!

Megagargomon: You will all fall into darkness and be destroyed.

Quistis: Alan we need you're help now!.

Meanwhile Alan was running trough a corridor and stopped to take a breather.

P.H Sword: Alan we can't stop we must keep going before the darkness arrives.

Alan: Yes I know we must continue but if carry on tired I won't be able to evade any attacks.

P.H Sword: OK, Alan there is something I …..

Alan: Huh!

P.H Sword: What is it

Alan: Megagargomon!

Alan was looking out the window seeing Megagargomon attacking the Students.

P.H Sword: We can smash the glass and jump down and fight him

Alan: No if we go back we have to start all over again.

P.H Sword: Then summon Bahamut

Alan: Okay but how I never summon before

P.H Sword: Focus you're thoughts on Bahamut and collect the energy, then do as you normal would when you cast you're spells.

Alan: Okay

Alan closed his eyes and thought about Bahamut, then golden energy surrounded Alan. Then Alan raised his fist in the air.

Alan: (opened his eyes) GO BAHAMUT DESTORY THE DARK BLOB ON MEGAGARGOMON!!!

Bahamut: I shall obey!

The sky became darker and darker filling more shadows in the town.

Squall: What's going on!

Bahamut then burst out form the dark clouds.

Squall: Bahamut. You were once mine and we fought the sorceress together with my friends to save our world. Then you wanted to become stronger and started disobeying me, the only thing I could do was seal you down in the basement in till I got more powerful but there was no one to fight against and kept you down there. Now you're with Alan and you are fighting by his side now, please forgive me on what I done and save the world again because I be supporting you. GO GET HIM!!!!!

Megagargomon: What are you, some kind of dragon!

Bahamut: Am Bahamut and am serving my master Alan so take my Mega Flare!!!!!

Bahamut released his Mega Flare and caused a huge explosion taking out the dark blob on Megagargomon right arm and the dark knights surrounding him.

Megagargomon: DARN YOU ALAN!!!!!

Megagargomon then devolve back into Henry and Terriermon with the destroyed dark blob and knights.

Selphie ran up to Henry and Terriermon

Selphie: Are you guys okay

Henry: I think….. miss tell Alan thanks

Terriermon: mo…men..tai

Selphie: You can do that

Alan looking down on the streets, Selphie gave a thumps up and Alan grinned. Bahamut then flew away back thought the dark clouds.

Meanwhile back with Renamon and Guilmon they just defeated the whole darkness and now there huffing and puffing.

Renamon: We did well

Guilmon: Yeah we did and we never give up in till I see Takato.

????: Okay Guilmon

Renamon: Who's there

The figure appeared and it was Takato

Guilmon: Takatomon!!!

Takato: You stupid digimon am not a DIGIMON!!!!

Guilmon: Am sorry Takato

Renamon: Guilmon that's not Takato it's just a dark blob controlling his mind.

Guilmon: (went into rage) You're right Renamon

????: How can you say that Renamon

Renamon: Huh!

Another figure then appeared and it was Rika.

Rika: You suck as my partner you never were that useful but I might think other wise if you join us.

Renamon: NO YOU'RE NOT MY PARTNER GIVE ME BACK RIKA!!!!!!

Guilmon: GIVE ME BACK TAKATOMON!!!!!!

Takato and Rika: STUIPED DIGIMON!!!

Takato and Rika brought out a metal pole as a weapon.

Meanwhile Alan nearly reached the top of the building.

P.H Sword: (Thinking) Alan's hidden energy is at its fullest and prepared to be used but that's up to Alan

Alan was walking in a familiar room

Alan: This must be where I first encounter Rupert.

Alan then saw a big hole on the wall.

Jamie: Long time Alan

Alan then looked straight at front of him and saw Jamie

Alan: Hello Jamie

Jamie: I hope you're ready because am going to kill you as soon as am finished with you.

Alan: You have to get me first

Jamie: HAHAHAHA You're funny now I have to break that funny bone of yours.

Alan: You can't beat me am more powerful then we last set eye's to each other

Jamie: I heard you ready

Alan nodded

Davies: Looks like Alan VS Jamie again but this time it's for real, will Renamon and Guilmon beat their tamers, will Squall and the others get into the building, What trap has Jamie set up and What is Alan's hidden power find out in the next chapter of The Adventures of Alan and Jamie.