Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Showdown Between Friends ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Animes in this fanfic are not own by me

The Adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 17: Showdown between Friends

Alan looked at Jamie's smirked evil look then towards his eyes. Alan knew he couldn't us his sword against Jamie without hurting him badly, only Alan relayed on was his magic. Alan then looked at the dark blob on Jamie's neck sparking dark electricity.

Jamie: Well shall I kill you now or are you still making you're death wish

Alan went into a fighting pose

Jamie: Are you going to use you're sword

Alan: No I think I can beat you without my pure hearted sword

Jamie: Well then lets begin

Jamie charged at Alan with great speed, Alan did the same and started exchanging blow by blow. After a few hits and misses Jamie kicked Alan towards a wall and he hit it very hard, Alan then landed on the ground and got up quickly. Alan was now breathing hard.

Alan: Man Jamie's fast I got to be careful that was just a punch he hasn't even transform into a pure hearted syain yet.

Jamie then started to walk towards Alan

Alan: Breaks over I focus on my defence In till his weakness shows

Alan went into a defence stance

Jamie: (starts charging) Here I come Alan!!

Jamie started giving lot's of kicks and punches towards Alan but so far he was blocking every blow.

Meanwhile Renamon and Guilmon already started their fight towards their own tamers. Rika was swinging her metal pole towards Renamon but easily evaded each attack, Takato swing his metal pole towards Guilmon's head but Guilmon caught it before it could ever reach his head. Takato then picked up another metal pole

Rika: Good Renamon but lets see what happens when darkness increase my speed and power.

Dark energy then surrounded Rika same thing was happening to Takato. Rika then began swinging her metal pole but this time even more faster Renamon had a little problem evading the attack. Takato swinged his metal pole towards Guilmon's head and again caught it but had problem controlling his strength. Guilmon and Renamon leaped back. Takato and Rika started grinning.

Renamon: Whoa Rika's speed went up a lot

Guilmon: Takato's strength went up a lot as well

Takato: Now you can see how much the darkness can give us

Rika: Last chance join us or be crushed.

????: There never join the darkness

Renamon and Guilmon looked back at the entrance and saw Sakura

Sakura: Not in till we set you free.

Rika: Ha that's a laugh

Takato: So be it!

????: Wait!

Takato and Rika looked at the dark figure. The dark figure then came into the light and revealed it self to be Lee. Sakura eyes widened

Sakura: Lee!!

Renamon: Don't brother Sakura all the words he be saying are from that dark blob so destroy it to set him free.

Sakura: Right

Then Kero flew out behind Lee.

Sakura: Kero I set you free, all of us

Meanwhile Alan was still blocking all of Jamie's punches and kicks.

Alan: Man my arms are getting numb and Jamie still hasn't shown his weakness. Best attack now before he breaks my defence.

After Jamie threw his punch Alan kicked flipped Jamie in the face and Jamie rammed right onto the roof and fell onto the ground.

Jamie: Darn you!!

Alan: heh heh I told you I can't be beaten

Jamie: Oh yeah!!

Jamie rammed right into Alan and rammed his multiply punches right in the stomach then Jamie gave his kicked flipped and Alan rammed into roof then Jamie kicked Alan in the face and rammed super hard on the wall causing the dust to spread around him. Alan got up slowly and blood slowly dipped out of his mouth.

Jamie: Can't be beaten ha!

Alan touched his mouth and looked at the blood on his hands and grinned.

Jamie: What the why are you grinning Alan!

Alan: Nothing

Alan raised his fist in the air and light shorn out of it.

Alan: Cure!!

A light whirlwind surrounded Alan and healed every bruises and cuts Alan had and disappeared.

Jamie: Darn you I make sure you never do that again!!!

Alan still had his fist in the air and fire surrounded his fist and then aimed his fist towards Jamie.

Alan: Fire!!!

Alan shot his fire attack on Jamie and Jamie burst into flames and then disappeared. Jamie then ached in pain

Jamie: THAT DOES IT!!!!!

Jamie transform in a pure hearted syain and vanished in to thin air.

Alan raised his fist and wind formed around it

Alan: Jamie's in rage now I must speed up and keep up with him. Runner!!

The wind went around Alan and upgraded his speed. Then Alan disappeared into thin air.

Back where Renamon and the others are. Renamon started to attack Rika with her fast punches but with Rika's now upgraded speed she dodged every punch. Guilmon started using his rock breaker attack on Takato but every time he missies him, Sakura and Lee were locked on combat as staff and sword kept smashing each other.

Lee: Come on Sakura you should be a lot better then this

Sakura leapt back and brought out her cloud card.

Sakura: Wood go and get Lee WOOD!!!!

Sakura smashed the card and tree branches started chasing Lee. Lee stood still.

Lee: Fire come to my aid!!

Fire came out of Lee's spells and burned the branches. The branches went back into the cloud card.

Sakura: Wood no

Lee: Please Sakura I know all of you're safety moves and I know how to counter them.

Guilmon was getting to tried for rock breaker and started to breath hard.

Takato: What's wrong Guilmon tried out.

Guilmon then saw the dark blob on Takato's shoulder

Guilmon: PYRO SPHERE!!!!!

Guilmon shot his attack towards Takato, Takato tried to avoided but it hit the dark blob before he could do anything. Takato then went out cold.

Guilmon: I saved you Takatomon rest for a second

Guilmon then looked at Rika and saw the dark blob on her right leg

Renamon was still throwing her punches at her

Guilmon: Pyro Sphere!!

Guilmon shot his attack towards Rika right leg and destroyed the dark blob, Renamon caught her as she went out cold. Guilmon then looked at Lee and saw his dark blob on his left leg.

Guilmon: Hang on Sakura I get rid of that dark blob

Sakura: No Guilmon let me figure this out.

Sakura tried to remember what Alan told her yesterday night.

>>Flashback<<

Sakura saw Alan on the balcony looking at the dark clouds.

Sakura: Alan what are you doing her alone

Alan: Nothing really just looking at the dark skys

Sakura: You're worried about them

Alan: Yep but I know how to get them back

Sakura: How?

Alan: The light, the light can always destroy the dark blob that's how I free Renamon and Guilmon. Sakura when you encounter a friend use the light card and free him it will save the hassle of fighting them.

Sakura: Thanks Alan

Alan: No worries, come lets go some shut eye for tomorrows battle

Sakura: Ok, and Alan

Alan: Yeah

Sakura: I never let you down

Alan: Never will I

>>End of Flashback<<

Sakura brought out her light cloud card.

Guilmon: That's it

Sakura spines her card in the air and then spines her staff

Sakura: Light free Lee and Kero now LIGHT!!!

Sakura's staff hit the card and the light shorn out from the card and shorn over Lee and Kero destroying the dark blob. Lee and Kero then fell out cold.

Sakura: Thank you Alan

Back at Alan and Jamie battle. Jamie and Alan where now doing fast attacks and Alan was winning, after on big flash Jamie fell hard on the ground Alan then landed.

Alan: When it comes to speed I win

Jamie: This is not over yet Alan, Goku Vegetar spring the trap

Goku and Vegetar came up from the ground and kicked Alan from behind. Alan then smashed towards the wall.

Alan: What a cheat shot!!

Goku and Vegetar attacked Alan, Alan got up and started to block the punches coming from both syains. Jamie got up and done a charged kick towards Alan. Jamie then kicked Alan straight in the face. Alan then fell back.

Jamie then picked up Alan and then fast combos and threw him towards the wall. Alan got up.

Alan: Am badly beaten I can't continue I've lost.

Alan then fell back down as he was sitting against the wall.

Goku: Our trap worked our master sure is smart

Vegetar: He was easy to beat

Goku: Yeah we ambushed him didn't we

Jamie: Shut up you two I just finish him off once and for all.

Jamie walked up towards Alan

Jamie: You were amusing Alan but it's time to say good bye to this friendship of ours.

Jamie started to reach towards Alan but then Jamie was sudden hit back

Goku: What's wrong Jamie finish him off already

Vegetar: Yeah we wasting time.

Jamie: Something happening!!

Alan got up slowly while yellow aura surrounded Alan.

Jamie: (sweating) How is this possible I thought he couldn't fight anymore.

Alan then looked up without any pupil in his eyes. Jamie then grinned

Jamie: This must be Light Storm Alan's new technique I heard this from my master.

Alan then drew his sword

Goku: But I thought lighting was so posed to go around

Alan's sword then lit up in flames

Vegetar: This isn't light storm

Jamie: What is this power

Alan then threw his sword in the air while his sword spins.

Jamie: Could this be a new power

Alan then jumped with his sword

Jamie: This could be a limit break!!!

Alan: FLAMING SLASH (echoed)

Alan then landed in the centre with the sword blade buried in the centre of the room and the whole room floor lit in flames Jamie and the syains flew up.

Jamie: DIE NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Jamie charged towards Alan but before he could reach him the flames burst up the whole room destroying the dark blobs on Goku, Vegetar and Jamie. The room went back to normal and the syains landed on the floor out cold and Jamie matrix style landed on the floor.

Alan's eyes went back to normal and went out cold. Ten minutes later Sakura and Renamon went into the room were Alan was and healed him and restored his strength. Alan got up.

Sakura: You okay

Alan: Yeah what about Jamie and the others

Renamon: Their okay there just need rest

Alan: Good as my strength returns I must face Rupert

Sakura: Okay we keep searching for our friends we already got the tamers and Lee back

Misty: And Alan got us back

Misty and Brock came in the room.

Alan: Thank god you're safe

Brock: Thanks to you now go and defeat Rupert

Alan: I will

Alan ran out of the room

Jamie: Ow that hurt!

Renamon: Jamie!!

The gang ran up to Jamie

Misty: Are you okay

Jamie: Am fine where's Alan

Brock: Just missed him he went to fight Rupert

Jamie: I must help him! Ow

Jamie gapped his broken left arm

Jamie: Alan went rough on me!!

Sakura: Don't worry my magic will heal you.

Jamie: You start off the match Alan I be here after am healed

Davies: Wow what a showdown will Alan beat Rupert will the others be free from the darkness control find out in the next chapter of adventures of Alan and Jamie