Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Gift of Light ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The animes in this fanfic are not own by me

The Adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 19: Gift of Light

Squall was looking up at the Medabot Cooperation shocked with his eyes wide open when hearing Alan screaming in pain, the sound still echoed in the far bit of the town. The students, Selphie, Zell, Quistis and Irvine were looking up also wide eye shock.

Selphie: Are we losing, is the darkness winning

Zell: No, Alan can't lose he's the chosen one of light, HE CAN'T LOSE!!

Irvine: Alan fighting one tough battle up there, this can go either side.

Quistis: There must be something we can do, any ideas Squall.

Squall: I don't think we can be much help to him right now, we end up dead if we try to help Alan it's useless.

Quistis: Squall nothing useless as long we all work as a team, Alan can't die up there he's just a teenager who got a whole life in front of him and you going to stand here and let this happen. Now that's just playing low.

Zell: Seriously

Irvine: Have you forgotten about Alan fighting for Rinoa just for you and for all of us.

Squall: No I haven't, thanks guys I forgotten what we were fighting for and hearing Alan scream made me forget about that.

Selphie: So what's the plan Mr. leader

Squall: Selphie go get the Ragnarok, we giving Alan some cover fire.

Selphie: Okay Mr. Leader.

Zell: So what do we do in till then

Squall: We pray and hope for his safety. Alan don't you die on me your our last hope and you must come thought for us.

Everybody looked up praying and hoping for Alan to be alright. Meanwhile inside the building Jamie, Goku and Vegetar were removing the large pile of rocks blocking there way towards the roof.

Vegetar: Kararot the rocks look like that they go on forever, we never make it to Alan in time.

Goku: Your right Vegetar we must find another possible route.

Jamie: No way guys, we cant give up here yet Alan needs us we can't let him down now.

Goku and Vegetar looked at each other with a worry look Meanwhile Brock and the others found something interesting Brock and the gang found them selves in a room with a large TV screen.

Takato: Man any kid can a play video game on this thing.

Misty: You have to be rich to buy this thing.

Lee then noticed a red flashing light near the screen.

Lee: What's this

Sakura: It looks like a on switch for the screen.

Lee pressed the button and the screen turned on. Words then appeared on the screen

T.V Screen: Last Transmission by Rupert and Doctor Eggman

Erika: Eggman that name been used on the report I found.

Two faces appeared on screen, one of them was Rupert and the other was Eggman

Rupert: Doctor Eggman how is Station Square have you defeated Sonic yet.

Eggman: Not yet Rupert but it won't be long now, Sonic is now injured and badly weakened by my new robots and now searching for him as we speak.

Rupert: Good what about his friends.

Eggman: I only managed to get my hands on Amy.

Eggman stepped aside and showing a pink hedgehog who is out cold in a contained cylinder.

Rupert: HAHAHA!!! Well done Eggman but I did suspect more then the pink Hedgehog capture more of his friends while I deal with the chosen one

Eggman: Chosen one who's he

Rupert: Nothing for you to worry about now get Sonics friends

Eggman: Yes Rupert.

The screen then turned off.

Misty: How cruel, how can they do that to a pink hedgehog

Renamon: Rika lets tell Jamie and Alan about this after all they are the only people who might have seen them on T.V

Rika: Good idea.

Everybody nodded and went back to Jamie. Meanwhile Jamie, Goku and Vegetar we still removing the rocks. Goku just picked up the last rock and saw a clear path

Goku: We did it

Jamie: Now we head towards Alan

But then an earthquake from the battle above caused another rock slide blocking the path again.

Jamie: NO!!!!

Jamie slammed his fist onto the ground causing a fist mark hole on the floor.

Jamie: Now we have to start all over again.

Goku: Jamie lets find another way

Jamie: NO!! This is the only way we get to Alan

Goku then gapped Jamie by the shoulders

Goku: Listen to me Jamie the only way we going to get to Alan is to find another way up, being angry won't help you get to Alan. You have to cool down and free your mind of all thoughts.

Jamie then calm down

Jamie: Thank you Goku am just worried about Alan that's all.

Goku: I know

Brock and Gang then came up.

Jamie: Found anything

Takato: Yeah we did, we found this big screen that showed the last message between Eggman and Rupert.

Brock: Eggman caught a pink hedgehog named Amy.

Jamie: What Amy!!

Vegetar: Who's Amy

Jamie: Amy Rose in Sonics world but we don't have time to talk about this. After we defeat Rupert we talk about it.

Renamon: So have you guys removed the big rocks yet.

Goku: Can't go thought here. We have to find another way.

Misty: Why don't we head back down to the first floor and you sayians fly up to the top floor.

Jamie: Yeah good idea.

Guilmon: Then we can regroup with Garden.

Misty: Why do we want to go to a garden

Renamon: No not a nature Garden Special force Garden.

Rika: Are those the one fighting the dark knights at the bottom floor.

Sakura: Yeah it is. There the ones that helped us recover before this war started. We can regroup with them and they can tell us about the battle so far.

Jamie. Okay back to the first floor to regroup and aid Alan.

Everybody: Right!

The gang ran down the stairs while Jamie stopped and looked back at the blocked staircase.

Jamie: Alan I will never forgive myself for nearly killing you because of the darkness. I make that up for it by defeating Rupert in battle

Goku: Jamie you coming or what!

Jamie: Keep your hair on!

Jamie then ran down the stairs. Meanwhile on the rooftop Super Dark Renamon was disappearing and repapering while hitting Alan in the chest. Super Dark Renamon then repapered and kicked Alan in the chest causing Alan to fall back.

Alan: Darn he's good and fast

P.H Sword: Alan bring out Super Renamon and defeat him

Alan: Not yet there one thing I must try to do before I digivolve

P.H. Sword: Like what!

Alan: You see.

S.D. Renamon: Planning something with your sword, HA what ever that your planning it will not work.

Super Dark Renamon walking towards Alan in till he disappeared.

Alan: Now where has he gong.

S.D. Renamon: Right here!!

Super Dark Renamon appeared behind Alan and kicked him the back and did multiple punches to Alan's back. Alan jumped forward and turn around quickly and noticed that Super Dark Renamon disappeared. Alan closed his eyes and stand still in his battle position. The wind blew hard across the rooftop as lighting storms thunder down from the sky. Alan then hared a sound coming from behind him. Alan turned around and down slash attack as Super Dark Renamon when appeared but Super Dark Renamon side step causing a near slash near the sharp toe..

Alan: Nuts I thought by remembering your attack pattern I would be able to attack you.

S.D Renamon: While you failed and now you must pay the price of your mistake.

Super Dark Renamon kicked Alan in the face and elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to fly towards the side edge of the roof.

S.D Renamon: Now to kill you once and for all.

P.H Sword: Now or never Alan!!

Alan brought out his digivise and Digivolution card. Alan then got up slowly.

Alan: Time to put you out for good.

Alan: DIGIMORDIFRY DIGIVOLITION ACTIVATE. ALAN DIGIVOLVE TOO SUPER RENAMON.

Super Renamon then opened his eyes as soon as the flash stopped.

S.D Renamon: About time! Now let the real fight begin.

Meanwhile back with Squall and the gang.

Squall: What's taking Selphie so long she should have been back by now.

Quistis: Don't worry Squall she be here.

Then a student came running past the other students in panic

Student: Squall Squall!!!!

Squall: What is it.

Student: Someone is coming down the building!

The students turn around in shock and started whispering to the other students.

Squall: Clam down all of you, it could be Sakura and gang regrouping.

Irvine: What happens if it not them.

Squall: We go in front and see who it is.

Squall and the gang went in front of the entrance.

Bunch of shadow figures came into view and appeared as Jamie and the gang.

Squall: Stand down everybody!!

The Students stand down and looked at Jamie and the gang. Squall stepped forward with his gunblade in his left hand. Jamie stepped out from the gang and walking towards Squall. Then the two met staring eye to eye to each other.

Squall: Are you Jamie

Jamie: Yup

Squall: Alan had lots of things to talk about you.

Jamie: Well am not surprised.

The two said nothing for a while in till squall moved his right hand up. Jamie smiled and shack hands with Squall. Brock and the gang then ran up to Jamie.

Squall: Sakura I see your safe

Sakura: Yeah I have to thank Renamon and Guilmon for that.

Renamon: No need and always there when needed.

Guilmon: I always help a friend.

Jamie: Squall is Alan okay have you heard from him.

Irvine then came beside Squall.

Irvine: Bad news am afraid, we think that Alan might be losing the fight.

Jamie gang: WHAT!!

Squall: We heard Alan scream in pain ten minutes ago.

Sakura: No Alan

Jamie looked at the ground with his fist shaking tightly.

Irvine: Right now we plan to give Alan cover fire with the Ragnarok machine gun and help Alan win.

Squall: I sent Selphie to get the Ragnarok but we still waiting.

Takato: I hope nothing happened to her.

Jamie: Squall we have a plan too, we plan to fly up there to help Alan fight Rupert.

Irvine: What you guys can fly!

Goku: Yes we Z fighters have a special ability to do that but it involves training.

Irvine: Then go up there then.

Squall: Wait a minute, why don't we combine the plan to give Alan double the cover.

Rika: Hey even better.

Jamie: But we can't wait

Squall: Wait for five minters and take your plan into action, am sure Selphie will be back in time.

Jamie: Okay five minters.

Irvine: Come on I introduce you to the rest of the gang.

Brock: Thanks that be great.

The gang then went with Irvine. Meanwhile back at the battle Super Renamon and Super Dark Renamon were clashing sword to sword. They both leaped in the air and clashed each other with their swords. The both double back flipped and smashed their swords onto the ground causing a mark. Then they both charged and smashing their sword together causing sparks at each hit, Super Renamon then kicked Super Dark Renamon in the face. They both jump back and landed in their battle pose.

S.D. Renamon: Yes this is good, you don't know how long I waited for this battle

S. Renamon: Good enjoyed while it last this is gonna be your very last.

Super Renamon then raised his claw and lighting formed around it. A lighting dragon went around Super Renamon and Roared.

S. Renamon: DRAGON ZAP!!!!

The lighting dragon shot out and head straight towards Super Dark Renamon, Super Dark Renamon grabbed the snout of the electrifying dragon. Super Dark Renamon slid back a little who can barely push back the dragon. The dragon roared while lighting sparked all over the ground and on Super Dark Renamon claws. The spark then flew past Super Dark Renamon's face. The dragon then bit Super Dark Renamon arm and causing him to let go and cry in pain. The dragon then went thought Super Dark Renamons body. Lighting sparked everywhere on Super Dark Renamon as he went down on his knees and dropped his sword.

S. Renamon: Going to give up now.

S.D Renamon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

S. Renamon: Huh.

S.D Renamon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Give up! I haven't shown you my true power yet.

Super Dark Renamon got up picking up his sword and putting it away. Then he unclipped his digivise and brought out a card.

S.D Renamon: Now witness the true speed of Super Dark Renamon.

He then raised his digivise and his card in the air.

S.D Renamon: DIGIMORDIFRY HYPER SPEED ACTIVATE!!!!!!

S. Renamon: Hyper Speed!!!

Super Dark Renamon then disappeared in a flash.

S. Renamon: Not again.

Super Dark Renamon appeared behind Super Renamon, Super Renamon turned his head to see him in shock but then Super Dark Renamon hard kicked him in the head causing him to fly off the edge. Super Renamon tried to grab on to the edge but Super Dark Renamon appeared above him and elbowed him in the stomach to fall straight down. Super Renamon eyes were closed in till he heard windows smashing. He opened his eyes and saw Super Dark Renamon running down the long line of windows at the side of the building causing a vibration on the window and then smashing into pieces.

S. Renamon: Hey that's Sonic material.

Super Dark Renamon then caught up to Super Renamon and began doing repeatedly doing three punch combos on the way down. Super Dark Renamon then noticed the ground, Super Dark Renamon then hopped off the building and jumped on Super Renamon causing him to fly faster towards the ground. Super Renamon then hit the ground causing a huge mark on the floor and dust flying everywhere. Super Renamon tried to get up but felt pain and fell back on the floor. He then put his head up and noticed the dust flying everywhere around him. After the dust cleared he noticed Jamie and gang watching him in shock.

S. Renamon: Be careful, he's fast.

Super Renamon then went out cold.

Jamie: Super Renamon!!

Jamie ran towards Super Renamon and hold his head up.

Jamie: Super Renamon Super Renamon wake up!!!!

Squall: What in god's name happened.

Brock: Rupert must have hit Super Renamon really hard.

Students: SIR HES HERE!!!!!

Everybody looked forward and saw Super Dark Renamon:

Takato: What the! Super Renamon.

S.D Renamon: Close, they call me Super Dark Renamon Rupert's champion form.

Rika: So you're Rupert under that fox suit.

Super Dark Renamon nodded. Jamie looked at him with lots of anger.

Jamie: You're the one who made me fight Alan, You're the one that nearly made me kill Alan!!!

Squall: Student's Attack!!!

The students all charged towards Super Dark Renamon

S.D Renamon: Idiots. Darkness Dorm!!

Super Dark Renamon crossed his claws together and then releasing them fast causing a huge blast of energy shape of a dorm covering all of the students attacking. The students scream filled the empty town. When the dorm disappeared all the students were out cold. The group looked in shock.

Goku: What power!

Super Dark Renamon stood in the middle of the laying students.

Squall: Why you!!

Squall charged towards Super Dark Renamon and side slash attacked him but Super Dark Renamon jumped back and jumped forward and kicked Squall into the building.

Zell: SQUALL!!!

Jamie: He's strong just like Alan.

Goku: We need to take him out and protect Super Renamon, do you all agree.

Rika: Yeah, Renamon are you ready

Renamon: Always Rika.

Takato: Ready Guilmon

Guilmon: Yeah Alan kept his promise about getting you back, now I got to give him enough time to finish his promise.

Irvine: We fight with you!

Zell: Yeah we still got to get Rinoa back.

Sakura: I help to, I am a master of the cloud cards.

Erika: Ready Brass

Brass: Yes miss Erika

Goku: We all help.

Jamie: Yeah so lets take him down.

S.D Renamon: You fools can you really think that you can defeat me.

Lee: We don't know that in till we try.

S.D Renamon: Well show me your perfectic power.

Takato and Rika raised up there digivise.

Takato and Rika: BIO MERGE ACTIVATE!!!

Renamon: RENAMON BIOMERGE TO SAKUYAMON!!!

Guilmon: GUILMON BIOMERGE TO GALLANTMON!!!

Goku: Time for you to pay for what you have done

Goku then turn Super Syain. Vegetar then powered up and turn into a Super Syain

Jamie then turned into a pure hearted super syain.

Brock: Go Onix!!!!

Misty: Go Staryu!!!

Lee drew out his sword and Sakura brought out her staff.

S.D Renamon: Bring it on you weaklings!!

Quistis and Zell charged up towards Super Dark Renamon, Quistis tried to whip Super Dark Renamon but Super Dark Renamon caught the whip and pulled it causing Quistis to fly forward, Super Dark Renamon then knocked Quistis out by striking her neck with his flat claw. Quistis then fell onto her knees and then face first onto the ground.

Zell: QUISTIS!!!!

Zell charged up and swinging his punches towards Super Dark Renamons face but Super Dark Renamon Evaded everyone of his punches. Zell then performed his dolphin blow and tried to uppercut Super Dark Renamon with the dolphins jumping be side him but Super Dark Renamon leaped back evading his uppercut.

S.D Renamon: Perfectic.

Super Dark Renamon brought out his sword.

S.D Renamon: Darkness Mist!!

The Pure evil Sword glowed dark, Super Dark Renamon then swing his sword towards right releasing the dark mist that shot fast towards Zell causing him to breath the dark mist. Zell stared to cough while Super Dark Renamon appered behind Zell and knocked him out like he did on Quistis. The mist then cleared away seeing Zell out cold on the ground.

Brock: Onix!! Rock Throw!!

Onix smashed the ground with his tail as four large rocks flew in the air Onix then hit them towards Super Dark Renamon but Super Dark Renamon jumped on the rock to rock and smashed Onix to the ground.

Brock: Onix!!

Misty: Staryu!! Double edge!!.

Staryu started spinning towards Super Dark Renamon but Super Dark Renamon dropped to the ground and kicked Staryu when spinning above him. Staryu then flew to the sky, Super Dark Renamon then jumped towards Staryu and combined his claws and used it to smash Staryu straight towards the ground.

Misty: Staryu!!

Sakura: Wood go and stop Super Dark Renamon.

Lee: Lighting come to my aid!!

Erika: Brass shoot him

Lighting stroke down towards Super Dark Renamon as he was still in the air after his last attack. But Super Dark Renamon evaded the lighting and the bullets that Brass fired. The wood card was now charging upwards towards Super Dark Renamon. Super Dark Renamon drew his sword again and stabbed the word and dragged all the way to the bottom causing the wood to return to the cloud card.

Sakura: OH NO!!!!

Super Dark Renamon then grabbed Sakura and Lee's neck and threw them towards the building and they hit the wall hard and knocking them out. Super Dark Renamon kicked hard on Brass head causing her to shut down.

Misty: Sakura!!! Lee!!!

Erika: BRASS!!!

Vegetar: Jamie, Kakarot, and the Digimon!! Lets attack him together.

Galleantmon and Sakuyamon attacked Super Dark Renamon together by slashing at him but Super Dark Renamon jumped in the air.

S.D Renamon: DIAMOND STORM !!!

The Diamonds hit towards Galleantmon and Sakuyamon and then causing a very high powerful explosion. After the smoke cleared Takato, Guilmon, Rika and Renamon were now out cold on the ground. Vegetar, Goku and Jamie all attacked Super Dark Renamon together but Super Dark Renamon evaded every punch and kicked away Goku and Vegetar while Jamie kept attacking Super Dark Renamon who is still evading his attacks.

S.D Renamon: Jamie speed is nearly as fast as Alan but not much faster then me.

Super Dark Renamon punched Jamie in the stomach and punched him ten times in the face and then kicked him hard away. Jamie was now on the ground flinching in pain. Goku and Vegetar charged towards Super Dark Renamon closed his arms and released it quickly.

S.D Renamon: Darkness Dorm!!

Goku: VEGETAR FLY BACK QUICKLY!!!

But it was too late the dorm hit them before they had the chance to escape. They screams filled the whole town. Once the high dark dorm vanished, Goku and Vegetar were on the floor and couldn't move and they felt pain all over there body.

S.D Renamon: Nice warm up but now fun time is over and its is time to kill the chosen one of light.

Vegeta: NO!!

Goku: YOU CAN'T!!!

S.D Renamon: Oh but I must if I am to control the world.

Super Dark Renamon walked towards the out cold Super Renamon but a huge light ball energy hit Super Dark Renamon causing him to fly to the ground then electric energy hit Super Dark Renamon while he was still on the ground giving him a shock of a life time. Super Dark Renamon got up and leaped back and looked around and saw Ash, Pikachu and the rest of the tamers and they digimon.

S.D Renamon: WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!!!!!!

Ash: With you yeah right as if!!

Pikachu: Pika pi!!

Kazu: Dude seriously your evil.

S.D Renamon: YOU WILL ALL PAY!!!

Ikkie: HEY FOXBREATH!!

Super Dark Renamon turned around to see Ikkie and Medabee who was in a bright light.

Medabee: Here's a gift for you MEDAFORCE!!!!

Medabee shot out his medaforce towards Super Dark Renamon and hit him past Ash and Co into the entrance of the Medabot Coperation building.

????: Good guys great ambush

Goku, Jamie and Vegeta got up to see a female person wearing a blue dress.

Goku: Who are you

Squall: Rinoa is that you

Rinoa nodded

Squall: I can't believe it

Squall ran to Rinoa and kissed her and hug her.

Squall: I thought I never see you again, what happened to you.

Rinoa: I explain everything later CUARAGE!!!

Everybody that went out cold in battle are healed and woken up but when tried on Super Renamon and sudden wind blew the watery light away.

Jamie: Why didn't your spell work on Super Renamon.

Rinoa: Super Renamon has a special ability called magic resist, It can cancel the spell before it really hits him.

Sakura: So how do we get him back on his feet.

Rinoa: I will mind link with Alan and bring him out of his dream world, but it won't work if Super Dark Renamon interrupts it. I want you all to fight Super Dark Renamon in till Super Renamon wakes up then we can defeat Super Dark Renamon.

Irvine: But we still missing Selphie

Selphie: Did someone call me

The gang looked behind them and saw the Ragnarok and saw Selphie

Squall: What took you so long

Selphie: I had to check on one of the tamers and fight of remain dark knights.

Rinoa: Okay I connect with Alan.

S.D Renamon: Oh no you don't I worked so far to kill that stupid kid and going to do it without you interfering.

Jamie: Attack!! Give Rinoa time.

Everybody ran towards Super Dark Renamon and began fighting. Rinoa kneeled down near Super Renamon and closed her eyes.

Meanwhile in Alan's Dream, Alan was drifting down in some blue dark water hearing echo's of Super Dark Renamon.

Alan: I've lost knocked out, speed overcome me. Now am out cold and can't swim back up, The darkness won.

???: No they haven't!!

Alan looked up and saw a bright light coming towards him.

Rinoa: Alan do you know who I am

Alan: Yeah your Rinoa, I promised Squall to rescue you and I promised Guilmon that the light will defeat the darkness. I broke two promises.

Rinoa: Don't give up yet right now am healing you thought mind connect

Alan: Great but there still one problem

Rinoa: What's that

Alan: Super Dark Renamon has the hyper speed card and if he uses it he knock me out again.

Rinoa: Then I give you a new card that can help you beat him.

Alan: What's that

Rinoa brought out a digimon card.

Rinoa: This is called the Speed of Light modify card use it to out run him

Rinoa handed the card to Alan

Rinoa: When you wake up you will remember everything that happened here, now wake up and help your friends.

A huge bright light covered everything in till Super Renamon opened his eyes.

Super Renamon: I remember everything

Super Renamon saw Rinoa beside him

Super Renamon: Thank you

Rinoa: Help your friends and defeat the darkness and don't forget about the card.

Super Renamon: I won't

Super Renamon disappeared and Rinoa got up and smiled.

Meanwhile at the battle felid lots of fighting energy was flying about, the last attack came from Pikachu who used a thunderbolt attack but Super Dark Renamon jumped in the air then landed and kicked Pikachu towards Ash.

Ash: Pikachu!! Are you all right buddy.

Pikachu: Pika pi

Brock: Super Dark Renamon took out nearly all of us

Ash: Yeah he got rid of Gardgomon, Sakura, Lee, Zell, Medabee, Brass, Goku and Vegetar in one blow.

Jeri: The only ones that are still going are Megalgrowmon, Taomon, Squall, Selphie, Irvine, Quistis and Jamie.

Calumon: I hope Super Renamon arrives in time.

Super Dark Renamon just dogged one of Jamie's kick attacks and head straight to the final fantasy 8 team and punched Squall out towards the lamp post, kicked Selphie to the ground, head butted Irvine and knocked out Quistis by Super Dark Renamon great speed.

Jamie: Hey leave them alone your fight is with me

Megalgowlmon: Me too

Taomon: And Me

S.D Renamon: As you wish

Super dark Renamon closed his claw and blue energy started to glow all around him

S.D. Renamon: Thundara!!

Electricity zapped Megagrowlmon and devoled back to Guilmon

Takato: Guilmon!!

Taomon: Thousand spell

Lots of cards rushed out of Taomon sleeves but Super Dark Renamon drew out his sword and slashed every card that tried to reach him. Super Dark Renamon then jumped and down slash Taomon who then devoled back to Renamon.

Rika: Oh No Renamon!!!

Jamie: THAT DOES IT!!!!! NO MORE!!!!

Jamie rushed towards Super Dark Renamon and punched him in the face causing him flying towards the window of an old toy shop. Super Dark Renamon climbed out of the window and dissapered. Super Dark Renamon then appeared and began thowing punches towards Jamie but Jamie started evading the punches and started throwing his punches but Super Dark Renamon evaded his punches. Then they started throwing punches and kicks at each other.

Goku looked up and seeing Jamie and Super Dark Renamon fighting.

Goku: Wow! Jamie can keep up with him.

Lee: Come on Jamie take him down!!

Guilmon: Alan where are you

Just then Super Renamon appered beside Guilmon

Guilmon: Super Renamon!

Everybody besides Jamie and Super Dark Renamon looked towards Guilmon.

Renamon: Welcome back

Super Renamon: Thanks, so how's the battle so far!

Goku: He took all of us out except Jamie who is keeping up with Super Dark Renamon.

Super Renamon: While I better join the battle.

Super Renamon then disappeared and reappeared below Jamie and Super Dark Renamon. Jamie then smacked Super Dark Renamon away in the air but Super Dark Renamon bounced of the wall and aimed a kick towards Jamie but Super Renamon then came up and punched Super Dark Renamon in the back then grabbed his leg and tossed him towards the wall.

Super Dark Renamon hit the wall very hard causing a mark.

Jamie: Super Renamon!

Super Renamon: Am back!!

S.D Renamon: Darn!! I get you both

Super Dark Renamon began charging towards Super Renamon but Jamie landed in front of him and kicked him thought the wall.

Super Renamon: Good move

Jamie: Thanks

Super Renamon: You better go full power.

Jamie: Okay

Jamie then powered up and transedform into a Pure Hearted Syain.

S.D Renamon: You will all die!! And be destroyed by the darkness

Super Dark Renamon began charging towards Super Renamon and Jamie but Super Renamon punched Super Dark Renamon in the face and kicked him upwards, then Jamie flew up and punched him and kicked him multiple times in the stomach then Jamie kicked him towards Super Renamon who then kicked him thought the door of the Medabot shop.

Jamie: Good team work.

Super Renamon thump claw up.

S.D Renamon: DIGIMODIFRY HYPER SPEED ACTIVATE!!

Super Dark Renamon stormed out of the window and smashing it and went towards Jamie and punched multiple times in the face and flew back towards the wall where Super Dark Renamon punched his face thought the wall and then kicked him in the stomach thought the wall.

Super Renamon: Right time to use that card that Rinoa gave me.

Super Renamon unclipped his digivise.

S.D Renamon: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do you think that any card you chose will help you well think again.

Super Renamon: DIGIMORDIFRY SPEED OF LIGHT ACTIVATE!!!!

S.D Renamon: Speed of What!!

Super Renamon was now glowing bright white and opened his eyes and grinned

S.D Renamon: DON'T YOU GRIN AT ME!!!!

Super Dark Renamon charged with his hyper speed towards Super Renamon but Super Renamon disappeared and Super Dark Renamon stopped and looked around.

S.D Renamon: What how can he be faster then me.

Just then Super Renamon punched Super Dark Renamon in the face and then jumped in the sky and then multiple kicks in his face and then he drew his sword and slashed Super Dark Renamon chest. Super Dark Renamon chest was then filching on and off.

S.D Renamon: No losing power!!

Super Renamon: Its over for you, give up nicely and turn over a new leaf.

S.D Renamon: I might be losing power but I can still use my powerful move of them all.

Super Dark Renamon drew his pure evil sword and dark energy surrounded him and his eyes glowed pure black.

Meanwhile form the distance of the battle field

Jeri: What's that Super Dark Renamon up to now

Vegetar: I don't know but I scenes lots of power in that technique.

Takato: Come on Super Renamon you can do it

Squall: You're the chosen one I know you can do it

Further from the battle field, Rinoa was watching a dark shine between the wrecked buildings.

Rinoa: Use everything you got, use much light as you can and break the spell of the evil one. The chosen one will always be victors.

Meanwhile back at the battle Super Dark Renamon's Pure Evil Sword started to glow very dark and black lighting started spinning around him. Jamie was now looking shocked when feeling energy from Super Dark Renamon. Jamie got out of his shock and looked at Super Renamon.

Jamie: Super Renamon!!! Defeat him now!!!

S.D. Renamon: PREPARE FOR YOUR DEATH!!!! DARK STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge dark energy headed towards Super Renamon

Super Renamon: I won't let you BEAT ME!!!!!!!

Super Renamon drew his Pure Heart Sword and blocked as the energy slammed against the sword.

S.D. Renamon: NO YOU WON'T YOU DIE HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Renamon: Never too many people count on me

The Pure Heart Sword started glowing in bight light and the dark beam suddenly disappeared.

S.D Renamon: Huh WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

Super Renamon: Light will always turn off the darkness, your attack was just like a light switch ready to be turned on.

S.D Renamon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WON'T LET YOU LIVE

Super Dark Renamon now charged with his sword in his claw, Super Renamon did the same and charged towards Super Dark Renamon. They both scream at each other in till they both strike. Everybody around the area was shocked on what they saw, both Super Renamon and Super Dark Renamon were now back to back together with they sword in the air.

Then both Super Renamon and Super Dark Renamon devoled back to Alan and Rupert, Rupert then fell to ground while Alan kneed down. Alan then got up and walked towards Rupert and put his sword near his throat.

Rupert: What are you waiting for kill me now

Alan looked at Rupert but also saw Sephiroth as he remembered last time battling him in Pallet Town.

>> Flashback <<

Sephiroth: You can't kill me you such a coward

>> End Flashback <<

Alan put his sword away from Rupert.

Alan: Get out of here before I change my mind.

Jamie: WHAT!!

Jamie flew down to Alan and grabbed his shoulders

Jamie: Are you insane he might do this again.

Alan didn't answer as Rupert got up.

Rupert: We meet again Alan and I will have my revenge

Rupert then left holding his injured arm into the darkened fog.

Jamie: ALAN WHY DID YOU DO THAT

Alan: Am not a killer Jamie, I stop enemies for taken over the world that's all

The sky above went into a blue clear sky and light shorn all over Medabot town.

Jamie: Yeah your right am sorry I just stone mad about Rupert.

Alan: I know why don't we get something to eat.

Jamie: Sounds cool.

Alan and Jamie then walked back to the others.

Meanwhile on top of the mountain looking down was Sephiroth with a communicator.

Sephiroth: Master, Rupert has lost to Alan what shall we do

?????: Good everythings going to plan, now that Alan has shown all of his powers so far we take him out soon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sephiroth: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Very well master.

Davies: Wow what a battle now that everythings back to normal in medabot town but what about Sonic will Alan and friends save them and who was Sephiroth talking to find out in the Adventures of Alan and Jamie.

Power of Renamon: Joe I think your ideas are good it could work, keep it up man.