Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ The Ticket ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I like to say that this my first fan fiction and Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

Chapter one- the tickets

Alan was a big fan of Pokemon, Digimon, Medabots and card captors and his friend Jamie was big fan of Dragonball Z. Alan was at he's house waiting for Jamie to arrive so he can tell him the big news. Then seconds later Jamie came thought the door without knocking.

Jamie: "Hey Alan what's the big news you want to tell me". Alan: "The big news I want to tell you is that we are going to Japan for summer vacation". Jamie: "WHAT!!". "How did you get tickets for Japan?"

Alan: "Yesterday I was walking down to the shops and I was at the car park." "I was thinking about renamon when I suddenly stepped on something". "When I looked down I saw the tickets". I looked around and saw nobody so I put the tickets in my pocket". Jamie staring at Alan with his mouth wide open. Alan: "So do you want to come with me?"

Jamie: "Sure, when are we going?" Alan: "Tomorrow at half past two, my Nan will be taking us to the airport so be ready and bring everything you need. Jamie: "I will". Jamie with a smile on his face.

The next day Alan and Jamie were in the airport waiting for their plain. Alan: "I can't wait any longer!" Jamie: "Why?" Alan: "Who lives in Japan?" Jamie: "I don't know" Alan: "Thick as always" Jamie: HEY!!!. Alan: "Think Jamie we can meet the tamers or the Z fighters" Jamie: "Oh yeah do you really think so" Alan: "Yeah!" "Come on let's sit in the plain and wait". Jamie: "OK!" "that be cool if we can meet them really cool".

>> Meanwhile in Japan <<

In Japan three strange people standing in the alleyway covered in darkness were staring at the Japanese doing their everyday life. Guy1: "Did you drop the tickets as planned?" Guy2: "Yes I dropped as you told me to drop them". Guy1: "Good that Alan won't know what hit them". Guy2: "Yes now those humans will pay for stopping me taking over the world".

Guy1: "I get Alan for what he did to ME!!". He smashed the wall with his anger. Guy3: "I get that Goku and that Vegeta as long as we stick to the plan we start once Alan arrives here". Don't worry we well get revenge then just wait ha ha ha ha ha!

>> On the plain with Alan and Jamie <<

Alan was looking outside the window thinking about Digimon. While Jamie was sleeping dreaming about Dragonball Z. Alan wonders how he found the ticket it was very strange for someone to drop it out of nowhere. Alan had a bad feeling about this trip to Japan, he didn't know what was going to happen. Alan was hoping to meet his favourite T.V shows. Alan kept hoping that he would and he hopes that nothing would go wrong on his trip to Japan.

Davies: "Alan has a lot on his mind and who were those guy's to find out tune in into the next of The Adventures of Alan and Jamie".

That chapter 1 please review me and tell me if you enjoyed it so far.