Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Alan,Jamie and the Digimon Tamers ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z, final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter two- Alan, Jamie and the Digimon Tamers

Alan and Jamie finally arrived at the Japan airport. Alan: "Finally we here at last". Alan: "Okay Jamie we get a taxi to take us to the nearest hotel". Jamie: "Okay Alan then we can check out the town". Alan: "Well then lets go!"

>> Meanwhile at the park <<

Takato, Henry and Rika were sitting on the bench taking about their digimon. Takato: "guys do you think we ever see our digimon again its has been a month now before Guilmon went back to the digital world". Rika: "Of course we will I know Renamon will be back one day, you never know that we might be needed again.

Then suddenly a portal came out of nowhere right in front of the digimon tamers. Rika: "Whats that"?!. Henry: "I think it's a digital Portal to the digital world". Takato: "guess your right about being needed again Rika". Takato: Hey you think we get our digimon back. Rika: "Let try Renamon!" Takato: "Guilmon!" Henry: "Terriermon!".

After a few yells there heared something comeing from the portal. Guilmon: "Takatomon". Takato: "Guilmon is that you".

Suddenly Guilmon jumped out the digiportal and landed on Takato. Takato: "Guilmon it really you".

Guilmon: "Of course who else did you expect". Rika: "Hey Guilmon was Renamon with you". Guilmon: "She was a second ago". Henry: "What about Terriermon" Guilmon: "Haven't seen him for a day now" Rika: "Why is Renamon and Terriermon not here".

>> Back to Alan and Jamie who wear unpacking at a hotel <<

Alan: "Jamie you stay at the hotel while I take a walk around Japan". Jamie: "Huh why". Alan: "So I can think what we can do tomorrow okay". Jamie "I guess". Alan: "Okay I be back soon". Jamie: "See ya".

Alan left the hotel thinking how he got the ticket again. He still felt that it was weird finding the ticket in the middle of the car park. Alan didn't even notice that he was in the park. Alan: Haven't I seen this place before, It looks familiar. Suddenly Alan saw a bright light on the other side of the park and decided to investigate.

Alan went in the brushes and looked ahead. Alan was surprised on what he saw. He saw Takato, Henry and Rika there were taking to Guilmon. Alan: I don't believe it's the digimon tamers but where are Renamon and Terriermon. Alan: Best to tell Jamie what I saw today. Just before Alan had to chance to walk away a yellow fox was standing in front of him. Alan was scared stiff. Yellow fox: "What are you doing". Alan: "Me well I was looking…. looking at that dirt on the ground". Yellow fox: "why"? Alan: Great I really embarrassed myself this time. Alan: "I don't know". Yellow fox: "What is your name"? Alan: "Me ah well it's Alan" "whats yours"? Yellow fox: "Am Renamon" Alan looked up. Alan: I don't believe it renamon standing right in front of me. Renamon: "Am going to take you to my tamer perhaps you heard the name of Rika the digimon queen". Alan: She taking me to Rika okay Alan say yes not no and don't embrasures yourself. Before Alan could speak Renamon picked up Alan by the hood on his jumper and jumped towards the tamers.

Meanwhile Henry wanted Takato and Rika to talk to his dad about Guilmon. Henry: "Guys we should talk to my dad about this maybe Terriermon and Renamon came out before Guilmon". Guilmon: No need I small Renamon coming this way.

Rika : "WHERE"!! Renamon: "Right here". Renamon appeared before the tamers holding Alan by her claw. Rika: Renamon your back but why are you holding that kid. Renamon: I caught him looking at dirt by that bursh. Alan: "Whats wrong looking at dirt". Takato: "you won't listen on us now were you" Alan: "well not really I was just walking in till I saw the light and decide to investigate". Alan: "what is that light anyway".

Guilmon started sniffing at Alan. Guilmon: "You got food" Alan: Yeah I got a Mars bar. Guilmon: "Can I have it please ahh….What your name " Alan: "Alan" Alan reached into his pocket and grab a mars bar and gave it to Guilmon. Guilmon: "Thanks Alan " Rika: "Renamon let Alan go" Takato: Alan where do you live. Alan: "I am staying at a hotel with my best friend we having a holiday here". Henry: "Where you're from". Alan: "Wales".

Renamon: "A friend" Alan: "Yeah, but he hates digimon no offence" Renamon & Guilmon: "That's All right" Henry: "What about you do you like Digimon". Alan: "Yeah I like Digimon I got my own toy D-power digivice". Rika: "Okay". Takato: "Am Takato" Henry: "My name is Henry Wong" Rika: "Am Rika" Takato: "This is my digimon partner Guilmon and before you say you haven't heard of them well I created him"

Alan: "Nice to meet you", Nowise my chance to ask about Terriermon. Alan: "What about you Henry where your digimon partner". Henry: "I don't know Guilmon said he hasn't seen him for a day now". Guilmon: "Yep that's true". Henry: "What about you Renamon have you seen terriermon" Renamon: Haven't seen him either. Henry: "Maybe he's waiting for me at my flat I have to check it out!" Alan: Go hared I got to go back to the hotel before Jamie thinks something bad might of happened to me. Takato: "Okay how about we meet you at the hotal"

Alan: "Cool my room number is 33". Rika: "one more thing don't tell anyone about Digimon are real you got that" Alan: "Yeah I got that well see ya". Alan ran back to the hotal and found Jamie sleeping in bed. Alan got changed and went to bed.

The next day

Alan got up and notice that Jamie was up having breakfast. Alan went and got changed before Jamie noticed him. Jamie: Where were you last night Alan. Alan: "Well I was wit..". The phone rang before Alan could finish. Alan picked it up. Alan: "OK I be right down" Jamie: "Anything wrong?" Alan: "No just a phone call from my mum I be right." Alan went downstairs and saw Takato and Henry. Alan: "Hi guys". Takato: "Hi Al" "Come on we looking for Terriermon" Henry: "He was not at my flat last night". Alan: "Okay but what about Jamie I can't just leave him here".

Guilmon walked thought the door. Guilmon: Guys are you ready yet. Jamie came downstairs and saw Guilmon. Alan: "Oh boy". Jamie: "…. Guil…mon Alan he's he real". Takato and Alan: "Yes he is real". Jamie: "So this is what you were doing last night". Alan: "yes and no" Jamie: "What do you mean". Alan: "Well I did do some thinking but I also saw the tamers". Guilmon: "Yeah he gave me a mars bar". Rika and Renamon came in. Rika: "Guys whats taking so long". Rika saw Jamie on the stairs. Henry: "Alan's friend saw Guilmon". Jamie: "oh well". Takato: "Oh well what". Jamie: "Now I know that DBZ are real" everybody fell down anime style Alan: "Oh forget it are we looking for terriermon or what" Henry: "Yeah let's go" Alan: "What about my friend". Rika: "he knows about Digimon he can come with us"

Jamie: "All right!" Alan: "Jamie don't tell anyone about digimon being real okay" Jamie: "All right Alan keep your hair on".

The tamers, Renamon, Guilmon, Alan and Jamie went out of the hotal. Henry: "Where do we start looking". Suddenly Renamon saw a guy on the roof warring his hooded jacket. Hooded guy: "Are you looking for something" Alan: "Maybe" Rika: "What does it for you". The man brought out Terriermon gripping him by the long ear, Terriermon was knock out cold. Henry: TERRIERMON!!!

Hooded guy: "Hahahahahahahaha if you want to see your friend meet me in the digital world Alan". Alan: "You know me, who are you"!! The man disappeared with a flash of light. Takato: "Who was that guy" Alan stared were the man used to be and wondered how he knew his name. "Will Alan ever find out".

Davis: "Man who was that guy and how will the gang save Terriermon. You have to read the next chapter of The Adventures of Alan and Jamie".