Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Ash and Pokemon ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captor Sakura, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 3: Ash and Pokemon

Alan, Jamie, tamers, Renamon and Guilmon. Were in the park planing to find a way to the digital world and trying to calm Henry down.

Alan: "Henry calm down we will get terriermon back". Henry: CALM DOWN!! That weird guy kidnaps my digimon and you tell me to calm down. Rika: "well it's no use crying about it anyway" Takato: "well has anyone have any ideas" Alan: "I have one" Henry: "What" Alan: Can we go to Guilmon's hideout that's were you found the digital portal. Guilmon: "Yeah!" "I sniff around if Alan's wrong" Takato: "well thought Alan". Rika: "But we can't take you or Jamie with us" Alan and Jamie: "What why!"

Henry: "You guys can get hurt" Alan: "But Henry I want to help", "I know am not a tamer but please I want to help plus I need to find out what that guy knows about me". Jamie: "I want to help please" Tamers: "OK" Alan: "Great so lets go". Rika: Wait a second how did you about….

But before Rika could finish her sentence they heard an explosion on the other side of the park.

Renamon: "What was that!" Rika: Let's find out. Everybody rushed behind the brushes. Rika and Takato brought out their digivice. Takato: "Ready Guilmon" Guilmon: "Ready Takatomon" Rika: "Ready to walk over them Renamon" Renamon: "As always Rika" Alan: "Ready to jump out to find out what's going on the other side". Everybody: "Let's do it"

Everybody jumped out the brushes. Alan was shocked as he saw pokemon trainer Ash and his pokemon Pikachu. Alan: whoa Its Ash from the T.V show. Alan also saw Brock and Misty behind Ash. Alan: There's Brock and Misty this is so cool. He saw Ash battling Team rocket. Alan: We got to help them out. Takato: "Who are they?". Alan: "No time for questions that red cap boy needs our help" Takato: "Your right" "Guilmon!!" Guilmon: "Let's Go"!

Takato: "DIGIMODIFRY"! "SPEED ACTIVATE!"

Guilmon went and head bash Arbok into a tree. Ash: "Cool!" "Never seen a cool head bash Like that before" Guilmon: "You should thank my tamer he gave me the speed to do that kind of attack". Ash, Misty and Brock: "It talked" Alan and CO had arrived. Henry: "Are you guys OK" Ash: "We are now thanks" Jessie: "You little twirbs!" "How dare you interfere!" James: "you all are causing trouble" Mewoth: "Mewoth that's right" Alan: "You are causing trouble to those three guys so what makes you think that I will stand and watch" Jamie: "Yeah!" Jessie: "right that does it Arbok attack that mouthy little twirb with your bite attack!

Arbok was heading towards Alan with his mouth wide open preparing for an attack Ash: "Pikachu thunderbolt attack!!"Pikachu: "PI KA CHU"! Pikachu shot out electricity and shocked Arbok and then Arbok fainted. Alan: "Thanks". James: "Right that does it weezing I chose you!!". James threw a pokeball in the sky and a big white light came out an informed into a weezing. Rika: right time to end this child's play.

Rika: "DIGIMODIFRY!!" "POWER ACTIVATE!!"

Renamon jumped in the sky ready to unleash her attack. Renamon: "DIAMOND STORM!!". little speaks of diamonds shot down to weezing and exploded casing weezing to faint. Jessie, James and mewoth: "oh ho!". Ash: "Pikachu finish them off!" Pikachu: "PI KA CHUUUUUUUU!!!!" Electric attack shocked Team Rocket followed up with an explosion Jessie, James and mewoth: "looks like team rocket is blasting off again!!"

Alan: "and that ends that battle of good and evil" Misty: "thanks for the help guys" Takato and Rika: "no problem" Ash: You guy's were great but how can you'r pokemon talk. Takato: "You mean Guilmon he's a Digimon not a pokemon, haven't you heard the tamers defeating D-Reaper" Brock: "You mean that big blob trying to take over Japan". Misty: "Yeah we heard it" Henry: We the ones who saved Japan. Ash: "You mean you're the Digimon tamers Takato, Rika and Henry!" Alan: "You got that right" Brock: "Who are you".

Alan: "My names Alan and this is my friend Jamie". Jamie: "Hi ya" Ash: "My names Ash and this is my pal Pikachu". Pikachu: "Pika pi" Brock: "Im Brock". Misty: "And am Misty and this my pokemon togapi" Togapi: "Toga toga piii". Takato: "So are you guys pokemon trainers" Ash: "That's right, am going to be a pokemon master one day". Misty: "am going to be a water pokemon master". Brock: "Am not a trainer but I am a breeder that looks after all different kinds of pokemon". Henry: "How did you know their were pokemon trainers Takato". Takato: I played the game. Rika: "why were team rocket or whatever they're are trying to do to you lot". Ash: "Trying to capture pikachu but their always failed to capture". Misty: "their been trying to catch pikachu from day 1".

Henry was getting impatient Rika: "That is so sad" Henry: Sorry to interrupt but we got to rescue my partner. Ash: "Why?" "What happened" Alan: "A weird guy came before us wearing a hooded jacket and kidnapped terriermon" Henry: "Then he told us to meet him in the digital world" Alan: "So let get going you guys" Ash: "WAIT!!" "Can we help you" Rika: "I dunno about this you might get hurt" Ash: "It the least we can do for you for helping us what do you say" Jamie: "let take them with us they can help get terriermon back". Alan: Yeah Pikachu was a real help when that Arbox tried to bite me. Takato: "Yeah good idea Jamie OK guy's you can come with us" Ash: "OK!" "Lets go to the digital world".

Everyone went to Guilmon's old hiding place Alan: "This is it are we ready" Renamon: Let's get our friend back. Everybody: YEAH!!!

Davis: "Will the pokemon trainers be enough to save terriermon find out on the next chapter of The Adventures of Alan and Jamie"

That's the end of Chapter 3. Please review me if you like the story so far. Chapter 4 will be downloaded soon.