Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Alan First Battle With Evil ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captors Sakura , Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me

Adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 4 Alan's First battle with Evil

Alan and the others went though the digiportail and saw the hooded jacket man in front of them

Hooded man: "You arrived and brought new friends when I last saw you". Henry: "Where's terriermon!" He brought out terriermon holding by the ear. Alan: "Let go of Terriermon!". Hooded man: "Make me" Guilmon: "Right if you won't give us terriermon then we do by force". Guilmon: "Takato!!" Takato: "Let's do it". Ash: Pikachu use your quick attack!!

Pikachu speeded straight into the hooded man but the hooded man kicked Pikachu away. Alan: "What the hell!" Ash: "PIKACHU!" "Are you Ok" Misty: "how did he do that" Brock: "I don't know" Henry: Takato, Rika be careful this guy is not an ordinary person. Rika: "Let's biomerge!" Takato: "OK!"

Rika and Takato: BIOMERGE ACTIVATE

Guilmon: "GUILMON BIOMERGE TO!" Gallentmon: "GALLENTMON!"

Renamon: "RENAMON BIOMERGE TO!" Sakuryamon: "SAKURYAMON!"

Gallentmon: "OK!" "SHILD OF DAJUS!" Sakurymon: "TALISMENT SPHERE!" The two attacks head straight for the hooded man. Hooded man: "REFLECT!" Alan: "Reflect but that's impossible!" Jamie: "Alan is that one of the final fantasy magic" Henry: "What do you mean about magic?" Alan: "I got a game called final fantasy and they have lots of spell like reflect" Ash: "what does reflect do?" Alan: reflect special attacks and spells. Henry "oh no GALLENTMON, SAKURYMON GET OUT OF THERE!!!" It was too late the attacks hit he man and reflected back at Gallentmon and Sakurymon. Gallentmon and Sakurymon: "AHHHHHHH"

They both devoled back to Takato, Guilmon, Rika and Renamon. Alan: "No". Hooded man: Enough of this I give your friend if you let me battle one of you. Misty: "But you already battled the tamers and Ash who else do you want to fight". The hooded man pointed at Alan. Hooded man: fight me Alan! Alan: "WHAT ME!!!" Henry: But Alan not a tamer or a trainer how can he fight you. Alan: "I do it" Everybody: "WHAT!" Jamie: "But Alan you lose if you fight". Alan: "I know but still am keeping my promise to Henry". Alan: "So I fight" Henry: "Alan ……thanks but are you sure". Alan: "Am sure watch Jamie for me". Henry: "I will".

Alan walked up to the hooded man. Guilmon: "Alan win this one for me". Alan: "I will!" Hooded man: "OK let's do this". Alan: "Am doing this for the Pokemon and Digimon you hurt" The hooded man threw terriermon to the ground. Alan looked at terriermon at the ground. Alan: Don't worry Terriermon I be there just a sec. Hooded man: "NOW FIGHT!"

Alan charge at the hooded man and went for a punch but the hooded man caught the punch and try to crush Alan's hand. Alan: "Ahhhhhh!!!" Alan swung his leg and kicked the hooded man in the face and punched him right in the stomach. Alan: "How that fell better now"!. Hooded man: "Very good Alan but It is not over yet".

He threw his fist into Alan's face and kicked him right in the stomach and knocked Alan to the floor. Jamie: "ALAN!!!" Alan: "Stay back Jamie". Alan got up slowly but before he could look at the hooded man, the hooded man smash him in the face with his elbow. Alan was hit back onto the floor.

Takato: "Alan can't take more of this". Henry: "We have to do something, I know he trying to rescue Terriermon but he can't win this fight". Rika: Yeah so what do we do". Renamon: Nothing this is Alan's Fight.

Alan got up slowly and looked at the hooded man. He then looked at Terriermon. Alan: I can't give up I promised Henry I get Terriermon back and that's what am going to do. Alan ran towards to the hooded man and kicked him in the stomach. Hooded man: "RIGHT PLAY TIMES OVER!!!!!". The hooded man raised his hand suddenly a fireball came out of his hand, Alan barley dogged it. Alan: "Whoa!" "That does it!" Alan charged up to him and double punched him on the face then punch him in the stomach and then a high kick in his face.

"AHHHHHHHHH now for my real power you stupid fool!" The hooded man started to charge up his great and powerful magic attack Hooded man: "HOLY" beam of white shine very bright and shot it out of his palm of his hand. Alan: "this is not good" Alan raised his hand hopefully blocking his attack but Renamon jumped in caught Alan and jumped out of the way of the attack.

Renamon: "Are you okay Alan" Alan: "Yeah thanks" Rika: Good let's get back to the real world. Trainers,Tamers,Alan and Jamie ran back to the portail. Hooded guy: We will meet again when you reach full power Alan then you and your worthless friends will die with my ultimate power.

>>Back in the real world<<

Takato: "Man how can a normal human being be powerful then the digimon and the pokemon?" Henry: "Alan you knew the spell he used do you know who or what he is?" Alan: "The only kind of person I only know of is a Final Fantasy fighter". Brock: "Final Fantasy Fighter what does he do". Alan: The Final Fantasy fighters are so posed to fight Evil. Ash: "Does that guy think we evil" Alan: "No Ash he's the Evil one". Alan "I think the only person whos the Evil Fantasy Fighter must be….

Alan was interrupted by Terriermon waking up in pain. Henry: "Terriermon are you OK". Terriermon: "Yeah am fine now Gald you came". Terriermon got up slowly onto Henry's shoulder and looked around seeing everybody staring at him. Then terriermon looked at Alan with surprise. Terriermon: YOU!!! Alan: huh? Terriermon: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT ME IN THIS MESS!!!!!!! Alan: WHAT!!!!!

Davis: "Oh dear, how did Alan get himself into this mess find out on the next chapter of The Adventures of Alan and Jamie".

.