Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ The Chosen One ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captor Sakura, Medabots, Dragonball Z, final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 5 The Chosen One

The Tamers, Pokemon Trainers, Jamie and Alan were outside of Guilmon's old hiding place. Terriermon was looking at Alan with an angry look.

Alan: "What are you taking about Terriermon I didn't plan to kidnap any one". Terriermon: "YOU GOT THAT GUY TO KIDNAP ME BECAUSE HE WANTS REVANGE ON YOU!!!!!!". Renamon: "Terriermon calm down now tell us what you learn about that guy". Guilmon: "Alan's a good guy he fought that guy trying to rescue you". Terriermon: I know he's the good guy Guilmon because he's the chosen one. Alan: "Chosen one of what".

Terriermon: "OK I tell you what I learned. You see when I was in the digital world walking down the desert I saw that clocked guy".

>> Flash back when Terriermon meat the hooded man <<

Terriermon: "It was weird that day I didn't even scenes him coming towards me It was like he came out of thin air".

Hooded guy: "Hello their little digimon". Terriermon: "Who the hell are you". Hooded guy: "That is not your concern". Terriermon: "Are you human?" Hooded guy: "Maybe" Terriermon: "Do you know anything?" Hooded guy: Maybe but what I do know that you are going to help me get revenge. Terriermon: "Get revenge NO WAY!!!" "DO IT YOU SELF!!"

Hooded guy: "Yes you will help as my hostage!" The hooded guy raised his hand. Hooded guy: "SLEEP!!"

Terriermon: "Then the next thing I remember was suddenly fallen asleep".

>>End flashback<<

Alan: "Sleep anther Final Fantasy magic" Renamon: "Do you remember anything else". Terriermon: I do remember waking up in a very dark room and there were watching a video of him.

Terriermon pointed at Alan. Alan: "What a video, tell me about it".

>> Terriermon's Flash back being in a dark room <<

Terriermon: "As I said I was in a dark room watching Alan on video".

Terriermon: "Who is that person, is that what that guy want's revenge on". Just then the door opens. Terriermon close his eyes pretending that he's asleep. Guy1: "He's still asleep then". Guy3: "does he have a tamer". Guy2: "Henry Wong". "Don't worry its going as planned". Guy1: "I have seen Alan in town he's finding a hotel". Guy3: "Anything else". Guy1:"Yes he brought a friend".

Guy2: "Perfect we kill him to". Guy1: Lets hope he doesn't find the digimon tamers or he might get his first chosen weapon". Guy3: "listen we all know that Alan is a chosen one to protect the universe but he doesn't". Guy3: "Don't let him meet the tamers or the plan can be ruined". Guy1: "Don't worry if he does I destroy him once and for all".

The Hooded guy came in to the light and picked up Terriermon. Hooded guy: "I better put this little digimon into a deeper sleep". "SLEEP".

Terriermon: "I fell asleep again after all that"

>>End flashback<<

Alan: "So am a chosen one to protect the entire universe". Takato: "What about that chosen weapon he talked about". Terriermon: You guys can find it when you're digivise starts glowing. Jamie: "Well Alan you're the new hero is that cool". Alan: Yeah. Rika: "There is one more question I want to ask to Alan". Alan: "What on your mind". Rika: "How did you know about the digiportal in Guilmon's old hiding place?"

Alan: BUSTED!!!

Rika: "Well!" Alan: "Well ……you guys were on TV". Takato: "You mean the day we defeated the D-Reaper". Alan: "You were on TV since the day you became the tamer. You guys are the Digimon TV show". Ash: "What about us". Alan: "You too Ash". You're the Pokemon TV show. Ash: "Since day 1". Misty: You know you could just tell us that we on TV you know. Alan: "I know". "Am sorry, guess you don't need me hanging around anymore. Guess I just leave you alone".

Henry: "WAIT!". "Listen I don't blame you for not telling us but you did save terriermon and I still haven't thank you for that". Terriermon: "Momentai anyone can make mistakes Alan, but like it or not you might be the key of defeating that guy". Alan: "So you mean". Everybody: "Stay with us". Alan: They are true friends when you start thinking about it. Brock: "So what do we do now". Terriermon: "We have to find the four chosen weapons hidden in different parts of the world".

Then they heard the digivise beeping and glowing. Takato, Rika and Henry brought out their digivise. Rika: I think we got a lock on one of them". Alan: "Let's go find it".

Takato: "Its pointing towards were we found Ash, Misty and Brock". Jamie: "Lets Go!"

They all went back when their first fought Team Rocket. They're found the middle of the area glowing.

Henry: "That must be were the weapon is". Alan: "What do I do Terriermon". Terriermon: "I guess you should stand in the middle of that glowing ground". Alan: "Okay". Jamie: "Be careful Alan".

Alan walked in the middle of the glowing ground. Alan: Nothings happen am I so posed to do something.

Then the whole light went around Alan. Alan: This light feels kinder warm. Then the light revealed a digivise in front of Alan. But this digivise wasn't the same shape has the tamers digvises. The digivise in front of Alan was shaped as a heart.

Alan: A digivise for me but why it shaped like a heart. The digivise went to Alan's hand, then the light blasted Alan into the sky. Everybody: ALAN!!!

Alan was in midair holding his digivise. Alan: "This is not good". Then suddenly a digimon card was in Alan's other hand. Alan: "What this card", "Hyper wing". Alan: "This am giving it a try".

Alan: "DIGIMORDIFRY!!"

Alan: "HYPER WING ATIVATE!!"

Misty: Look!! Rika: "Alan's got wings". Guilmon: "He must be a tamer now". Takato: "You think so boy". Jamie: "YEAH!!" "GO ALAN!!"

Alan: "It's so cool the digivise can give me the power everytime I swipe a card", "I better land everybody must be worried".

Alan landed and the wings disappeared. Jamie: "Is it true are you a real tamer now". Alan smiled and hold up heart shaped digivise". Takato: "It's a different shape then ours". Renamon: "Well we do now how different it works from your digivise Rika". Rika: "Yeah I say". Ash: "Now we have to find three more weapons". Alan: "Yeah so lets go find them all".

Davis: "Will Alan find all of the weapons, will his pal friends help him out turn in next time on The Adventures of Alan and Jamie".