Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ The Jounery Begins ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 6 The Journey Begins

It now dark in Japan, the Pokemon trainers decided to camp outside in the park, Takato was on the phone to Kazu, Henry was on the phone to Kenta and Rika was on the phone to Jeri. Explaining about Digimon coming back into the real world and Alan having to be the chosen one to protect the universe. They also explained about meeting the Pokemon trainers.

Alan was at the hotel looking outside the window to see the dark streets of Japan. Jamie was sleeping snoring like a dump truck.

Alan: This is all too weird, I get to meet the tamers and the trainers. Then fighting that hooded guy to save Terriermon, then Terriermon tells me that am a chosen one to protect the world. Then I got my own digivise that shaped like a heart. Now I got to go on a journey to find the other three weapons.

Alan touched the glass and leaned his head on the window. Alan: Can I really protect the universe. I can't think probable, I better get some sleep if Jamie doesn't wake me because of his snoring.

>> Meanwhile at Takato's house <<

Takato's Mum: "WHAT!!!" "YOU'R GOING ON A JOURNEY AGAIN!!!!" Takato's dad: "Now honey calm down remember we can trust Takato now". Takato's mum: "Where are you going now. back to the digital world". Takato: "No mum I have to help a chosen one to get all of his weapons before Evil take over the world or destroyed". Takato's Dad: "Well you know that you got our full support". Takato's Mum: Is Guilmon going with you. Takato: "Yes mum". "If it makes you fell better you can always think that guilmon is protecting me". Takato mum: "Takato you go ahead we make you a bunch of bread for you when you get up in the morning". Takato: "Thanks mum". Takato's Dad: "Tell guilmon that I make bread shaped out of his head again". Takato: "I will". I wonder if Henry and Rika's parents took it okay.

>> Meanwhile at Henry's Falt <<

Henry was packing food into his back pack intill Henry's Dad came thought the door. Henry's Dad: "Son I heard from your mother that you're going on a journey". Henry: "That's right dad. Alan got a lot on his shoulder and his is going to need us". Henry Dad: "Why didn't you tell me, are you still mad on that day when all the digimon went back to the real world". Henry: "Maybe", "dad I don't want to talk about it yet". "Wait intill I get back". Henry's Dad: "Okay", "be careful". Please forgive me Henry. I can't bare for you to hate me everyday.

>> In Rika's House <<

Renamon: "How did your mum took it". Rika: "She took very well but she couldn't help crying even grandma cried a little"."Well their packing good food in my backpack now so we better rest" Renamon: OK I see you in the morning.

>> Meanwhile the Pokemon trainers were taking about Alan <<

Ash: Guys should we help Alan he got a lot of work to do trying to find all three weapons. Misty: But Ash what about becoming a pokemon master Ash. Brock: Misty I think Ash is right. Misty: What do you mean Brock. Brock: Alan is a chosen one who is to protect the world. Ash: "Yeah!" "So lets help him". Misty: "Okay". Pikachu: PI KA!!

>> The next Day <<

Alan woke up and got changed into his normal cloths. Alan put his heart shaped digivise into his pocket. Alan noticed that Jamie was not in bed.

Alan: "I wonder where Jamie is". Alan went downstairs and went outside. Alan: Jamie where the hell have you gone. Jamie: "Hey Alan!"

Jamie was waking with Takato and Guilmon. Alan: Hey Jamie where have you been. Jamie: Went shopping with Takato and Guilmon. Takato: Went to get some equipment. Alan: "Where the others?" Henry: Right here and guess who decided to come along for the ride. Alan: Huh?

Henry was waking down with Kazu, Kenta, Gargromon, Marineanglemon, Jeri and Calumon. Terriermon was on Henry Shoulder. Alan: "I don't believe it". Calumon: "Hi". "You must be the new friend Henry was taking about". Kazu: "Hi dude am Kazu". Kenta: "Am Kenta". Jeri: "Am Jeri nice to meet you". Alan: "Am Alan".

Jamie: "Am Jamie". Alan: "Where's Rika". Rika: "Over here!"

Rika was walking down with the Pokemon trainers and Renamon. Alan: Are you guys coming. Ash: "Yeah we want to help you". Pikachu: "Pi ka pi!" Alan: "Thanks all of you". "So are we catching the train or the boat". Brock: "We catch a train". Takato "Yeah good idea Brock so lets go".

The rest of gang got on the train while Takato pay for the Tickets.

Guilmon: "Oh no not again". "Time to go but no Takato", "why does this keep happening". Takato: Wait for me! Guilmon: "That was close you could have been left behind!" Takato: I get to the train faster next time. Alan: "What took you." Takato: Sorry you should have seen the price of all the tickets, luckily Henry gave me his dad's credit card.

>> Meanwhile somewhere in Japan's bank <<

Henry's Dad: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY CREDIT CARD HAD EXPIRED!". Bank manager: "Sorry sir I guess somebody used it first for train tickets". Henry's Dad: HENRY WAIT INTILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!.

>> Back on the train <<

Terriermon: "Henry are you sure that you're dad won't be angry about expiring his card". Henry: "Am sure". Terriermon: "OK if you say so". Alan: "Well Brock where are we headed". Brock: "We are heading towards Pallet Town to see prefacer Oak". Ash: "We thought that he might know where to find your next weapon". Guilmon: "Does he have any peanut butter?" Ash: I think so. Takato: "Do you ever stop thinking about food?", "wait don't answer that". Jamie: "There is only one thing that Guilmon loves and that's food". Guilmon: "You got that right".

>> Few hours later <<

Everyone was asleep except for Alan and Takato. Guilmon was sleeping by the breadbasket.

Takato: "Finally got Guilmon asleep". Alan: "I know what you mean". "Takato can I ask you something?" Takato: "What is it Alan?" Alan: "You know the day when you said that it was your fault that you brought Jeri to the digital world". Takato: "Yeah". Alan: "Why"? Takato: "I brought her to the digital world Alan it was my fault". Alan: "It's not". "Takato you didn't know that was going to happen if you did I know you would made a difference". Takato: "You think". Alan: "Yeah don't push your self because of that, it's not right putting yourself though that". Takato: "You're right", "Thanks Alan."

Alan: "No problem Takato". Well I guess we should sleep then. Takato: "Yeah we meeting prefacer Oak in the morning", "well good night Al". Alan: "Good night Takato".

>> The next day. The gang reached Pallet Town <<

Ash: "We made it!, Ash: "Am back home" Ash ran down the hill to his house . Henry: "This is Ash's home". Alan: "Yeah this where Ash became a Pokemon trainer". Kenta: "Let's catch up with him".

Everybody chased Ash into his house

Misty: "Hello!!" "Anybody in". Ash: My mum not home, maybe she at prefacer Oak's lab. Rika: Then what are we waiting for. Renamon: "Let's go then".

Everybody went to prefacer Oak's lab

Ash: "Well we here!" Takato: "Man this place is huge". Kazu: "I want a house like this". Alan: "I ring the doorbell". Alan pressed the doorbell. Jeri: "It doesn't have the rich style of the doorbell noise". Brock: "Wait intill you get inside".

The door opens

Mrs Ketchem: "Hello", "Ash you're home!" Ash: "Hi Mom". Mrs Ketchem: "How's Pikachu doing". Pikachu: "Pi ka pi ka chu!!" Mrs Ketchem: "Who's you're new friends Ash". Ash: "This is Takato, Rika, Henry, Kazu, Kenta, Jeri, Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Gragomon, Marineanglemon, Calumon, Jamie and Alan (Phew!)".

Mrs Ketchem: "Hi you all came to visit prefacer Oak". Jamie: "Yeah, we want to ask him something". Mrs Ketchem: "Okay why don't you all come inside". Their here a stomach rumbles from Guilmon. Guilmon: "Hungry want something to eat". Everybody fell down amime style.

Mrs Ketchem: You all must be hungry I go make something to eat. Everybody: "Thank you very much".

The gang went to sit in the living room. Guilmon: "I wonder what kinda food she's making us". Ash: "Wait and see". Brock: "You will like it".

Then prefacer Oak walked in. Oak: "Hello Ash who are your new friends". Ash: Not again. "This is Takato, Rika, Henry, Kenta, Kazu, Jeri, Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Gargomon, Marineanglemon, Jamie and Alan (Phew)".

Takato: "Must be tiring" Alan: "Nice to meet you prefacer but I need to ask you something important". Oak: "Yes go ahead". Alan: "Do you know where I can find my second weapon". Oak: "What I don't understand"

(Alan explained about how Terriermon was kidnapped by the hooded guy and then found out that he was a chosen one to protect the universe. Then finding the digivise by the growing ground in the park)

Prefacer Oak was holding Alan's digivise. Oak: "Remarkable, I've never seen anything like this before". "Alan I think that I found you're second weapon already".

Alan: "You do".

Everybody went into laboratory and prefacer Oak brought out a pokeball. Takato: "Is that Alan's second weapon". Guilmon: "A pokeball?" Alan: "Where did you find it".

Oak: I found while I researching the Pikachu's habitats.

>> Flash back where the other Pikachus are in the back yard of prefacer Oaks house<<

Oak: "I was feeding the Pikachus intill I saw a light glowing on the ground".

Oak: "What's this?" Prefacer Oak steeped into the light. Then a pokeball suddenly appeared. Prefacer Oak grabbed the pokeball and saw a symbol of the heart on it. Oak: "Interesting". Oak: "I stared to do research on it but just like the G.S ball I couldn't open it".

>> End Flashback<<

Alan: "Can I have a look". Oak: "Sure". Prefacer Oak handed the pokeball to Alan. Then after the Prefacer handed Alan the pokeball his Alan's digivise stared glowing. Alan: "Huh". Alan picked up his digivise. Alan: What's going on, huh what it's called a pure heart pokeball, who are you. Jamie: "Ah Alan you do realise that you're taking to you're self". Rika: "Yeah you kinder freaking me out". Alan: "Be quite guy's I can hear the digivise taking in my head". "Sorry about that now tell me who are you? You're the pure hearted digivise but how can you talk into my mind". "Telaphacle! "Do you how to open the pure hearted pokeball!" "I see thanks for you're help digivise". "Glow or talk if you need anything".

Henry: "What did the digivise say". Alan: It said that I could throw the pokeball and call any pokemon name and that pokemon will come out and help me". Oak: "Interesting". The pokeball glowed and clipped itself to Alan's belt. Ash: "That's so cool you can call any pokemon". Brock: "It's like having all the pokemon all in one".

Misty: "But what level will it be at". Alan: "Full level".

Then they're a loud thud outside. Takato: "What was that!" Jamie: "Let's find out". Alan: "HEY" "That's my line".

There all went outside to see the hooded man. Ash: You what are you up to now. Hooded man: "I have a little test for Alan to complete". Alan: "Am not taking a test!!" Hooded guy: "Oh yes you are COME IRFIT DESTORY ALAN NOW!!!!!!"

Irfit came out of the ground with blasé of fire with him. Rika: "Am stared to shive here right now". Takato: "Yeah me too". Henry: "What is that thing". Alan: "Irfit is a fire summoning", "be careful!". Guilmon: "Takato let's beat him together". Takato: "Right!" Renamon: "Rika let's win this one together". Rika: "Yeah!" Terriermon: "Let's get him Henry". Henry: "Let's get him together". Ash: "Fire summoning okay I chose you Totodile!" Misty: "I help to go Staryu!"

Misty and Ash threw their pokeball in the air and came out Totodile and Staryu. Alan: "Okay let's do this".

Takato, Rika and Henry: "BIO-MERGE ACTIVATE"

Guilmon: "GUILMON BIO-MERGE TOO GALLENTMON!!"

Renamon: "RENAMON BIO-MERGE TOO SAKURYAMON!!"

Terriermon: "TERRIERMON BIO-MERGE TOO MEGAGARGOMON!!"

Alan: "DIGIMORDIFRY ONIMON THURMP SWORD ACTIVATE"

Alan was now holding Onimon's sword. Hooded man: "Good luck because you going to need did MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" The hooded man dissapered

Irfit roared scaring Kenta. Kenta: "Good luck guys (Gulp")". ????: Can I help too. Everybody: "Huh"? There see a person covered in darkness holding a staff.

Jamie: Who are you!!

Davis: "Who is this person, will the team defeated irfit find out next on the next

Chapter of The adventures of Alan and Jamie".