Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Battle with Fire ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 7 Battle with fire

We see everybody looking at a strange figure standing on the rooftop of prefacer Oaks house.

?????: "Let me help you win this fight". Jamie: "First tell us who you are". ?????: "Am Sakura and this is my friends Lee and Kero". Lee points at Alan. Lee: "Are you the chosen one". Alan: "Yes I am". A toy bear flew out. Kero: "We were sent on a mission to find you so you got ter trust us when we say we went to help" Alan: "We can trust them". Gallentmon: "Are you sure". Alan: "Yes" "There can tell us more about them selves later". "Now we got a fight". Thanks Sakura I knew one day I meet you. I just wish it wasn't like this. Alan: "Okay let's do this".

The hooded man was looking at a far away distance. Hooded man: "HAHAHAHAHAH do you really think you can beat him Alan, because this is the test to see if you can win". "Lose and you will end up dead".

Back at the fight. Alan was charging at ifrit with Onimon sword. Alan: "Get ready!" Alan swings his sword left and right trying to cut ifrit but misses. Jamie: "Oh boy Alan never going to hit him just by swinging his sword". Lee: "What is he doing that's not a way to use a sword". Megargomon: MEGABRARAGE!

The missile head towards ifrit but the heat barrier destroyed all the missiles. Meagargomon: "What the!". Sakuyamon: "My turn SPRIT SRIPE!" The sprits head towards to ifrit but ifrit jumped in the air and used his flamethower attack and destoryed the sprits and bits of data flew away. Sakuyamon: NO WAY!!!

Gallentmon: "Lighting Jave!" The attack head towards ifrit but he hit the attack towards Sakuyamon. Gallentmon: "SAKUYAMON LOOK OUT!!" But it was too late the attack hit Sakuyamon causing her to devolve back to Rika and Renamon.

Alan: "That does it!"

Alan: DIGIMORDIFRY POWER ACTIVATE

Alan once again charged at ifrit and tried slice him by rising his sword and swing it down. But ifrit hit Alan aside. Jamie: "Alan!" Sakura: "Watery attack ifrit release this spell!". Lee: "Water come to my aid!" The two water spells head towards ifrit and hit him but didn't do much damage. Alan: No way he's fire how can he resist that attack.

Ifrit shot out a meteor blast towards Sakura and Lee and blasted them towards the wall. Sakara and Lee: "AHHHHHHHHH". Kero: "SAKURA!" Ash: "Totodile water gun attack!" Misty: "You too Staryu!". They both used they water gun attack but ifrit counted with a flamethower and hitting Totodile and Staryu in the air and landed back to Ash and Misty arms.

Alan: "No". Ifrit then use his hellfire attack and hitting Gallentmon and Megargomon. Megargomon: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Gallentmon (Takato): "Guilmon!!!" They both devolved back to Henry, Terriermon, Takato and Guilmon.

It was just Alan left to face ifrit. Alan: "Ifrit you pay YOU WILL PAY!". Alan got up and charged at ifrit with his sword and going for a slice again but ifrit garbed him and lifted him up in air. Jamie: "No Alan!!"

Hooded man: "You failed Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Alan: "I can't lose I won't lose I have to protect my friends that need my help". Then suddenly ifrit had been shot three times causing to let go of Alan. ?????: "Hey fiery why don't you pick on someone else for a change". Alan: "That can't be Medabee is that you". Medabee: "Oh yeah we been looking for you chosen one". Ikkie: "Medabee use the medafroce to take him down". Kazu: "Dude who are they". Jamie: "Another friend we can trust that's Medabee and Ikkie". Medabee was now surrounded in light. Medabee: "Dude I rock". Alan: "GET HIMMMMMM!!!!" Medabee: "MEDAFROCE!!!"

A beam of light went towards ifirt like the speed of light causing an explosion. Takato: "Did it work". Jeri: "What an attack". Kenta: "Did we win".

Alan was looking at the thick black smoke and somehow he knew the result. Alan: "It didn't work". Hellfire came out of the smoke and hitting medabee and flew towards Ikkie. Ikkie: MEDABEE!!!

Alan: "THAT DOES IT I CAN'T LET YOU HURT ANYMORE OF MY FRIENDS!!!!" Alan's digivise stared to glow around Alan. Digivise: "Alan put out you'r hands I can give you something". Alan: "Okay". Alan put out his hand and a cystarled egg appeared and turned into light and went into Alan's hands. Alan: "What this?" Digivise: "It's a magic power like the hooded man uses but different spell's". Alan: "I know what you mean".

Alan rised his hand and lighting stared to flicker around his fist. Alan: "DRAGON ZAP!!" A lightening form of a dragon went around Alan and shot towards ifrit giving him a shock of his life. Ifrit fell to the ground and went back underground.

Alan: "I did it thanks digivise". Alan then fell to ground out cold. Sakura: "Chosen one are you OK". Jamie: "Am sure he's okay, he just need rest now". Takato: "Is you're robot okay". Ikkie: "Yeah I just need to fix some of his part's but he be okay". Oak: Let's get the injured ones inside before more bad things happen.

Hooded man: "I don't believe this he defeated ifrit". "You wait Alan just you wait you will be defeated JUST YOU WAIT!"

Davis: "Will Alan control his new magic powers and are the card captors and Medabots help Alan on his journey to find two more weapons. You just have to read the next chapter of The adventures with Alan and Jamie".