Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Dream of all Dreams ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 8 Dream of all Dreams

Alan was at Ash's house still out cold. Ash's mother was bandaging Alan's wounds and put a cold towel on his head and then Guilmon came inside with Calumon on his head.

Guilmon: "How's Alan doing". Calumon: "Is he going to be okay". Ash's mum: "He's going to okay he needs more rest that's all". Guilmon went beside Alan and put his head down on the bed. Ash's Mum: I leave you alone with him.

Ash's mum left and closed the door behind her. Guilmon: "Oh Alan please wake up you making everyone worry". Calumon: "Don't worry Guilmon Alan will come around and he can play with us then". Guilmon: "Thanks Calumon that made me fell better". "I wonder what Alan's dreaming about". Calumon: "You got me there". Maybe he's eating chocolate". Guilmon: "You really think so". Calumon: "Yeah!" (Laughs). Guilmon: "Great now am hungry let's go get something to eat". Calumon: "Yeah!" "hahaha".

>> Meanwhile in Alan's Dream <<

Alan opened his eyes and noticed that he is floating in some dark space. All he can see was blackness.

Alan: "Where am I". "Is this a dream or a nightmare"

Then Alan saw a bright light in front of him. Alan: "What's that bright light". "Instead of asking about it I go and see for my self". "After all what can go wrong".

>> Back at Ash's house Sakura and Lee explain what they doing in Pallet town <<

Sakura: "you see our world is in danger and covered in darkness". Lee: "That's why we were here to find the chosen one". Ash: "How did you know it was Alan". Kero: "I already know that information, It was in my list of chosen one names and year". "Cloud Reed gave me the list just in case darkness arrived on Earth". Takato: "How do we get rid of the darkness". Sakura: "We can't tell you yet, is best if we wait Intill Alan wakes up".

>> Back at the dream world <<

Alan was now standing in a dark cave.

Alan: "This dark cave sure is spooky". "I wonder where to go". Alan walked on he didn't know what was going to happen but Alan was already freaked out. Alan then reached a dead end.

Alan: "Great a dead end now what". Alan looked behind him and saw another dead end. Alan: "What the but didn't I just come from there". Alan then saw Renamon when he turned around. Alan: "Renamon I didn't know you were here, how did you get here?" Renamon didn't say a word as she continued starring at Alan. Alan: "Renamon what's wrong why won't you answer me". Renamon again didn't say anything. All Renamon did was serve her tail left and right. Alan: "Okay Renamon I don't know what I did wrong but first things first lets find a way out of here". Renamon: "Alan do you know what you're digivise can really do". Alan: "Huh what do you mean Renamon?"

Renamon: "You're digivise can help you grow stronger and evolve into different forms that will help you to defend the worlds". Alan: "What do you mean digivolve like other Digimon". Renamon: "Yes it the same with the pokeball you can evolve".

Alan: "Renamon how did you get this information". Renamon then disappeared into thin air. Alan: "Renamon!" "RENAMON!!" Then the dead end became a route. Alan: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DREAM!!"

>> Back in the real world <<

Ikkie had just finished working on Medabee and put his medal back in his body.

Medabee: "What the!" Ikkie: It's okay Medabee the battle's over". Medabee: "What about the chosen one is he okay". Ikkie put on a sad face. Ikkie: "no he still out cold". Medabee: "Then what are waiting for let's sit by him intill he wakes up", "one more thing what is the chosen one's name anyway". Jamie: "Alan". Medabee: "Who's the fat kid". Jamie: "WHAT AM NOT FAT!!!" Medabee: "Oh yes you are". Jamie: "SHUT UP YOU SCARP METAL OF A MEDABOT". Medabee: "oh NOW AM REALLY ANGRY!!"

Jamie and medabee started growling at each other. Ikkie: "Alan is his name huh". Jamie and Medabee: "Huh". Jamie: "Yeah you have to wait intill he wakes up". Medabee: "I wait in his room". Jamie: "It's not Alan's room it's Ash's room". Medabee: "FINE I WAIT IN ASH'S ROOM!!". Jamie: "FINE!!" Medabee: "FINE!" Ikkie: Oh brother

>> Back in the dream world <<

Alan was now walking in a very dark room

Alan: "Where am I now man am board". Alan's Digivise and Pokeball started glowing and flew around Alan and the brought out two strange black figures. Alan could not see them very well but as he walked up to them to touch them the darkness covered him and tried to swallow him up. Alan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Alan waked up and stared sweating. Alan: "What the hell was that dream and what was it they were trying to tell me". Then the room began to shake. Alan: Whoa an earthquake. Then the door opened and came thought the Pokemon Trainers, Digimon Tamers, Cardcapotors, Medabots and Jamie. Alan: You guy's caused the room to shake. Jamie: "Sorry". Jeri: "How are you felling okay Alan" Guilmon: we heard a scream. Alan: "Yeah I am okay just a bad dream that's all". Ash's mum: "Why don't I make something to eat". Ash: "Okay mum". Brock: "I help with the cooking". Misty: "I help too". Everybody except Alan: "Yeah well all help".

Their all left thought the door. Alan: "I hope I can find my other weapons on time and hope I find the answer what that dream wanted to tell me".

Davis: "Man will Alan find the answer to his dream of his, will Alan help Sakura other friends from the darkness and will Jamie and Medabee ever stop frighting find out on the next chapter of Alan and Jamie Advantures".