Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Jamie's born Power ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 9 Jamie's born power

Jamie was setting up the dishes, forks and knifes for Ash's mother.

Jamie: I always thought that Alan had some special gift in him. He always beat me on video games, card game and the toy d- power digivise.

Jamie brought out his red toy digivise. Jamie: I thought if I like digimon I would got better and beat Alan but he always beat me with Renamon, Guilmon even Impmon. What makes Alan so special then me.

Metabee: "Hey quit hogging the space fatty". Jamie: I am not FAT!!!! Metabee: "The weight scale say's you are". Jamie: "THAT DOES IT!!!" Jamie starts choking Medabee of course it had no effect on medabee because he didin't need air. Medabee sweat drop.

Medabee: "Okay I take it back you're not fat". Jamie: "Thank you". Medabee: "You're stupid". Jamie: "THAT DOES IT MEDABEE!!!" Jamie grab a mop from the corner of the kitchen and whacked medabee on the head with the end of the mop. Medabee: "OWWWW!" "RIGHT NOW AM REALLY ANGRY".

Medabee started to aim his arm down to Jamie's feet and started shooting causing Jamie to jump avoiding the shots. Jamie: "Hey stop that!" Ash's mother came in. Ash mother: "Medabee stop that you are causing marks on the floor now clean it up!" Medabee: "sorry". Medabee started to clean up the floor. Jamie: "HA HA!" Ash mother: "You help to Jamie". Jamie: "WHAT!!!" Ash's mother: "DO IT!!" Jamie: "okay".

>> Somewhere in pallet town shops <<

Alan was looking at some pokemon and digimon cards he just brought. Alan: "Man this set of pokemon and digimon cards can be great help to me". "While I have the digimon cards to help me on my quest and the pokemon cards to beat Jamie".

Sakura: "Alan I been looking for you over town". Alan: "Sorry I needed to buy more new cards what do you want". Sakura: I need to tell you why am here". Alan: "Okay let's walk back to Ash's house".

Sakura: "Things were back to normal at my town Madircen was still bringing her camera, lee came down visiting and Juliann went back into his normal life intill darkness arrived". "It covered the sky and then attacked the town in seconds". Alan: "Did you try to stop it?" Sakura: "I tried but it had no effect", "so we ran away from the darkness but it caught Juliann and Madircen". Sakaura began to cry. Sakura: "I couldn't protect them, I failed them". Alan: "Don't worry Sakura after we find the other two weapons then we can save you're friends". Sakura: "Wait Kero got you're third weapon". Alan: "What!" Man fiding the weapons are easy then I thought.

>> At Ash's house <<

Kero was in the living room looking outside the window.

Kero: "Danger is on its way here", "I better find Sakura". Kero flew out of the living room and went in the kitchen and saw Jamie and Medabee cleaning the floor. Kero flew out an open window. Kero: I just hope am not too late.

>> Back at the kitchen <<

Jamie: "Finish at last". The kitchen then began to darken. Medabots: "Hey who turned off the lights". Jamie: "Now what".

Jamie and Medabee ran outside. Medabee: "The sky going dark". Jamie: "What's going on!".

>> Back to Alan and Sakura <<

Alan: "Hey what's going on!" Sakura: "OH NO QUICK WE GOT TO WARN EVERYBODY NOW!" Sakura started to ran to Ash's house. Alan: "Sakura wait up!". But then two dark knights came in front of them holding two dark swords. Alan: "Who are these guys". Sakura: "Dark knights, there the ones that attack my town!" Alan: "Sakura you go warn everybody while I take care of them!" Sakura: "Okay Fly!" Sakura hit the card with her staff and flew away on her staff. Alan: "Let's rock". I won't let you take over Ash's home town.

Alan: "DIGIMORDFRY!" "ONIMON SWORD ACTIVATE!!"

>> Back where Jamie is <<

Jamie: "ASH, TAKATO, RENAMON ANYBODY". Medabee: "Where are there!" Jamie: "Let's look in the living room". Jamie opened the door and saw everybody been raped up by darkness. Medabee: "Ikkie!". Jamie: "Medabee wait!" Medabee went and tried to remove the darkness from Ikkie but the darkness caught medabee and rapped him up in darkness and threw him to the other side of the room. Jamie: "MEDABEE!!" Medabee: "RUN BEFORE IT GETS YOU TOO!"

Jamie ran outside. Jamie: I have to find Alan and Sakura before it's too late. Oh Goku I wish you were here to help then those darkness will be defeated by you're power. ????: "Hey kid!!" Jamie: "Huh!"

Jamie looked up and saw Goku and Vegeter flying down towards him. Jamie: "GOKU MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE DARKNESS!!" Goku: "Okay calm down where's the chosen one". Jamie: "He's gone to the shops". I think he's gone there to beat me again on those Pokemon cards. Vegetar: "Kakrot I see what I can do to help his friends". Goku: "Okay Vegetar", "you kid you have to show me where this shop is". Jamie: "Okay". Goku: "What's you're name anyway". Jamie: "Jamie". My wish came true.

>> Meanwhile back where Sakura is <<

Sakura: "I have to hurry before Takato and the others get caught by darkness". ????: "Sakura!!" Sakura: "Kero!" Kero: "Thank god I found you". Sakura: "Kero are the other's safe". Kero: "Only Jamie and Medabee but last time I've seen them was when there were cleaning the floor". Sakura: "We have to get to them". Jamie: "SAKURA". Sakura: "huh Jamie been carried by someone that not flying without wings".

Jamie: "Sakura where's Alan!?" Sakura: "Back there fighting the Dark knights". Goku: "Then we better help him before the darkness get's him too come on!" Kero: "But what about Medabee". Jamie: "He was captured while trying to rescue Ikkie". Kero: "oh". Sakura: "Come on Alan needs us".

>> Back where Alan is <<

Alan spined his sword towards one of the dark knights but the other one punched him in the face. Alan: Man they are good. But not good enough. Alan rasied his hand and his caught on fire. Alan: "BURNFLAME!!" The flames suddnly came from underground and the dark knights got caught in the flames but it had no effect. Alan: "Okay they good".

Jamie: "Alan!" Alan: "Huh!" "Jamie, Sakura, Kero and Goku!" Sakura: "We come to help". Alan: "Great but where are the others!" Kero: "Caught by the darkness". Alan: No, that's it darkness will pay for that. Alan: "We fight them together, Jamie stay back". Jamie: "Okay". I wish I could help. Alan: "Goku ready to fight them". Goku: "Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this".

One of the dark knights went up to Sakura. Sakura: "Oh no you don't I chose ….". But before can bring out a card one of the dark knights threw a strange blob of darkness at Sakura and captured her. Kero: SAKURA!! Kero flew to Sakura but the dark knights threw another black blob and captured Kero.

Goku: "We better be careful or we end up like Sakura and Kero!" Alan: "Okay Let's take them out now!" Goku flew up and prepared his kamahamaha. Goku: "KA MA HA MA!" But before Goku could Finnish his attack one of the dark knights threw a black blob and hitting Goku and he landed hard. Jamie: "Goku!!" Alan: "Right that does it, time to power up with magic and digimordifry!"

Alan: "DIGIMORDIFRY POWER ACITVATE!!"

Alan rise his hand and fire came out surrounding him. Alan: "WOW!!" "Attack up!!"

The dark knights threw their dark blobs at Alan but Alan sliced them with an up slash and a down slash. Alan: "You're not getting me!" Charged at them spinning his sword. Alan then jumped in the air and prepared a down slash. But the dark knights put their hands together and aimed their hands towards Alan. Then a Hugh dark beam shot out and hit Alan and Alan slammed into the floor. Jamie: "ALAN!" Alan: "Next time I put more speed in my attack". Jamie went up to Alan. Jamie: "Alan are you okay". Alan: "Hard to move right now, Jamie get out of here now before it is too late".

Jamie: "I can't leave you here, what would I do". Alan: "Just go and get help". Jamie: I can't leave Alan and the others like this, It's not right to leave them. I wish I could help, but how am not like Alan he's the chosen one and am nothing. But Alan did fight that hooded man to rescue terriermon. By then he had no powers but he did it so am going to fight them. I maybe crazy but with or without power I will try and rescue my friends.

Jamie got up. Jamie: "You dark knights think you're so good but what are you fighting for, wait let me guess TAKE OVER THE WORLD". "Do you want to know what am fighting for am fighting for Alan, Goku and THE ENTIRE WORLD!".

Jamie then suddenly transformed into a white hared syain. Jamie: "What is this power". Goku: You transformed into a pure hearted super syain. Alan: "He looks cool". Jamie: "You guys are going down". Jamie charged at the dark knights and slammed his fist in one of the dark knight's face and then kicked him into the wall. The other dark knight was trying to ambush Jamie intill the dark knight got hit by a fireball.

Jamie looked behind him. Jamie: "Whoa!" The dark Knight looked behind him and saw Alan hand pointing ahead of him. Alan: "No way you ambushing Jamie". "Jamie you take one and I take one!" Jamie: "Right!" Alan went forward picked up his sword and went to attack the dark knight. Alan slashed up, right, up, down and kicked the dark night causing him to fly backwards towards Jamie.

Jamie seen one of the dark knights flying towards him so Jamie grabed the other dark knight threw him into the other dark knight. They both crashed into each other and Jamie flew near Alan.

The dark knights again prepared they large beam attack. Alan: "Jamie let's use our full power on these losers and end this battle". Jamie: "All right then". Alan rises his hand and lighting started flicking around Alan's hand. Jamie decides to charge up his ki blast. The lighting dragon went around Alan and Jamie. Alan: "DRAGONZAP!!!!" Jamie: "TAKE THIS!!!!" The dragon flew sright towards the darkknights with the combined power of Jamie ki blast. The dragon now became a pure beam of lighting

The beam hit the dark knights and destroyed them. The light from the beam turned everything back to normal. The whole town turns from darkness to light and everybody who got caught by darkness got free. Sakura: "You guy's were awesome!" Goku: "That an awesome display of power". Kero: "Everybody should be okay".

Jamie powered down. Jamie: "It was nothing, you are my friends and I didn't want to leave you guy's get caught by darkness". Alan: "Jamie that was great we were a real team back there". Goku: Jamie if it is okay I would like to train you so you can use the kamahamaha technique. Jamie: "That will be cool Goku yeah I would like that".

Goku: "Let's go back to you're friends house and have something to eat there". Alan: "Great another Guilmon". Jamie: "Let's head back". Alan: "Okay let's check to see if our friends are okay".

Davis: "Man what power. Will Jamie control his new powers, will Goku join Alan's quest, What sort of chosen weapon has Kero have for Alan, find out on the next Adventures of Alan and Jamie" .