Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ Jamie the Medabots protector ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z and final fantasy wasn't created by me.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 12 Jamie the Medabot Protector

Alan was at a docking bay near Japan waiting for a ship to take him to Medabot town.

Alan: man how longer am I goner wait here. I should have been there by now helping my friends fight against the darkness. If I don't get there in time who knows what might happen.

>> Meanwhile back where Jamie and the others are <<

Megaemporor was firing one of his big lasers towards Jamie and Jamie just managed to avoid the beam.

Vegetar: "Jamie are you all right". Jamie: "Yeah am fine". Megaemporor then shot out two beam lasers cannons towards Sakura and Medabee. Their both got hit by the attack. Sakura went out cold. Kero: "Sakura!" Ikkie: "Medabee are you okay". Medabee: "Am fine just a scratch". Guilmon: "Pyro sphere!" Terriermon: "Terrier tornado!" Renamon: "Diamond Storm". All three attacks bounced off Megaemporor.

Henry: "It's useless our digimon attacks are useless". Jamie: "Alan we need you here now!" Takato: "Alan still probably still fighting the hooded man". Guilmon: "I hope he's okay".

Jamie leapt up and flew towards megaemporor and was about to shoot his ki blast in till megaemporor shot out his rope and tied him up. Jamie: "Ha you think this weak rope will hold me". Jamie tried to break the ropes but it didn't work. Vegetar: "What's wrong Jamie". Jamie: "I don't know these ropes are no ordinary ropes". Rika: "Just great now we don't have Jamie helping us". Jamie still tried to break the ropes but still nothing happened.

Megaemporor: "My rope attacks are designed to capture any intruder that enters Medabot town and that goes for anyone who have special abilities". Medabee: "You can talk". Megaemporor: "Hahahahaha course I can, I am a medabot". "All of you are trespassing in Medabot town and will be taken in by my master". Ikkie: "Do you mean medafighter". Megaemporor: "I mean what I mean". Jamie: "If you want us then you will have to beat me!" Megaemporor: "Are you stupid you are tied up at the moment". Medabee: "Not intill I free him he's not".

Megaemporor shot his laser cannon towards medabee and medabee hit the wall very hard. Ikkie: "Medabee!!" Vegeter started to fly in but he was easily caught by the ropes as it shot out like a gun and caught Vegetar. Jamie: "Goku are you helping or what". Goku: "Ok, Ok am getting up, up, down down". Jamie amime sweatdroped. Takato: " Guilmon let's get Jamie out of there". Guilmon: "Right".

Takato: "DIGIMORDIFRY POWER ACTIVATE!!!"

Guilmon: "Pyro Sphere!!" Guilmon shot out the fireball towards where Jamie was being tied up. It hit the ropes but still had no effect. Guilmon: "Am sorry Takato". Takato: Don't worry Guilmon, that was a good job anyway". Terriermon: "Let me try". Henry: "OK!"

Henry: "DIGIMORDFRY POWER ACTIVATE!!!"

Terriermon: "Terrier Tornado". Terriermon spines straight towards where Jamie was tied up. But still it had no effect. Terriermon: "Oh man". Henry: "It didn't work". Rika: "Renamon it's our turn". Renamon: "Right!"

Rika: "DIGIMORDIFRY POWER ACTIVATE!!!"

Renamon: "Diamond Storm". The attack hit Jamie's rope but still no effect. Rika: "That didn't work". Just then they suddenly saw the rope flicker with electricity. Henry: "Guy's let's use the attacks together!" Takato and Rika nodded they heads. Takato: "Guilmon do it!" Rika: "You too Renamon!" Henry: "Terriermon!" Terriermon: "I know I know!" "Terrier Tornado!" Guilmon: "Pyro Sphere!" Renamon: "Diamond Storm!"

All there attacks hit Jamie's rope and the rope snapped. Jamie: "You were saying".

>> Meanwhile Kazu and Kenta were on their way back with food <<

Kazu: "Come on Kenta everyone else is hungry and Guilmon or Goku could have you're head!" "Kenta was coming up the hill carrying all the food and could barley see where he was going!" Kenta: "Why do I have to carry all the food". Kazu: "Let see one thing Gargomon has to protect us just in case the darkness attacks us, marineanglmon could get crushed by all the bread you carrying and last thing I haven't washed my hands and all the grimes could get in the food". Kenta: That's just an excuse". Kenta: "Whatever lets head back already". As they were getting closer to Ikkie's House, the sidewall of the left of the house suddenly blew up the wall and dust went everywhere. Kenta: "What's going on!" The dust cleared revealing Megaemporor who was on his back when Jamie flew out.

Megaemporor: "You pay for that". Jamie: "Really, I would like to see that". Megaemporor shot his rope vines towards Jamie but Jamie grabbed the ropes and flew around Megaemporor legs two times and megaemporor fell onto the floor again. Goku: "Well done Jamie". Kazu, Kenta and their digimon came up behind Goku. Kenta: "What happening here". Goku: "Huh". "Guy's you're back did you find the food!?" Kazu: "Of course dude". Goku grabbed all the food from Kenta's hand and stuffed it down his trough. Goku: "Great now I have the energy to fight". Kenta: "I don't think Guilmon would like to hear what happened to his food". Kazu: "Guilmon will find out sooner or later". Goku turned super syain and flew by Jamie.

Goku: "Jamie lets finish this with one big bang"! Jamie: "Right!" Lee: "Let me hit him in the sky on what he did to Sakura!" "Element Wind!". The wind blew Megaemporor in the sky. Jamie: "Now!!" Jamie turned into the pure hearted sayian. Jamie and Goku: "KA MA HA MA HA!!!!!" The two powerful beams head straight towards megaemporor and destroyed him completely. Jamie: "It's all over!" Kenta: "Hey guy's what happened to Vegetar". Goku and Jamie: "Oops". Vegetar fell down still tied up by megaemporor vine rope. Vegetar: "GOKU, JAMIE, HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT I WAS STILL TIED UP TO MEGAEMPOROR!!!!!" Jamie and Goku and Jamie laughed nervously. Then all of the sudden darkness from underneath them grabbed all the tamers, Z fighters, trainers, medafighters and Jamie. Goku: "What's going on!" Henry: "The dark blobs are devoing us!". Jamie: "No Alan you're our only hope now, save us!". Then the rest of the gang were devoured by darkness.

>> Back with Alan <<

Alan was now finally on the ship to medabot town and he was looking at the ocean over the balcony.

Alan: Why do I fell that something just happened to my friends. I don't like this feeling I have too get to them now.

Davies: "Man will Alan save his friends from the darkness that just devored them and get his final weapon, just read the next chapter of the advantures of Alan and Jamie".