Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Alan and Jamie ❯ SeeD's Are Here ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon, Digimon, card captors, Medabots, Dragonball Z final fantasy8 wasn't created by me. If I did I be very rich.

The adventures of Alan and Jamie

Chapter 13 See D's Are Here

Alan was at the entrance at Medabot town staring at the buildings covered in dark blobs. The whole town was also covered with monsters attacking what's left of the town.

Alan: "This is terrible, how can such evil do this kinder place". "I hope the others are okay, I just got to find them quick". Alan: I best get prepared who knows what might happen and I also got to keep an eye out for my final weapon. Alan: "Where can I start my search, I know Ikkies house".

Alan stared to walk in the dark town and head striate to Ikkie's house. Alan was then passing an old barker store. Alan stopped to have a look. Alan: "I wonder if Guilmon or Goku are in that store, One way to find out". Alan opened the door of the barker shop. He saw all the glass on the floor of the broken window and saw the tile counter on the floor and the money everywhere. Alan: "It be better to leave the money on the floor". "Let's have a look on the storage and see if Guilmon and Goku are in here". Alan went back of the barker shop and opened the door.

Alan looked inside and saw nothing. Alan: "Darn I guess they already been here well guess I better head for Ikkies house". Alan was about to leave the beaker shop intill he saw someone passing by wearing blue clothes. Alan: "Hey those clothes look familiar", "Rinoa!!" Alan ran outside and looked left and right for Rinoa but all Alan can see was nothing. Alan: "Missed her!", "but if Rinoa is here is Squall here too then maybe the garden is here too, I got to have a better view!". Alan brought out his digivise.

Alan: "DIGIMORDIFRY!" "HYPER WING ACTIVATE!"

Alan flew in the air intill he can see the whole town. Alan looked left and saw the garden. Alan: "All right then maybe Jamie and the others are there and teamed up with Squall and the gang, I just got to find out". Alan flew straight to garden and landed outside the entrance. The wings behind Alan's back disappeared and Alan walked towards the entrance of the garden. Alan got inside of garden then suddenly the alarm went off. Alan: "What the!!" The students surrounded Alan holding their guns. "Then a man wearing a cowboy hat and holding a shotgun walked towards Alan". Alan: Irvine. Irvine: "Put you're hands in the air!". Alan raised his hands. Alan: "I come in peace". One of the students looked at Alan's back and then nodded his head to Irvine. Irvine: "OK guns down he's friendly!" The students put there guns down and Irvine went closer to Alan. Irvine: "Who are you". Alan: "My names Alan", "and have you seen a red digital dinosaur". Irvine: "Red digital dinosaur no I haven't".

Irvine: "Listen I have to take you to the third floor of this garden for you to see someone", "so lets go". Alan: "Okay", Man I never find Jamie and the others in this rate. Alan and Irvine went inside the lift and went up to the third floor. They then walked in to bridge. Alan: "Wow!" "this place sure is cool". Irvine: "Walt here will you I be back in a minute". Irvine took the bridge lift to the top platform. Alan: I wonder if Irvine and the others knew about what happened in Medabot. The lift suddenly was on its way down and on it was Squall and Irvine. Squall: "Irvine has told me everything, you're Alan right". Alan: "That's right". Squall: "Now why are you here". Alan: "I though my friends would be here, you see".

(Alan explained everything about meeting the Tamers, Pokemon Trainers, CardCaptors and Medafighters. Alan explained being the chosen one and has to find his final weapon. Finally Alan explained about fighting Sephiroth and how he transported his friends to Medabot town.)

Squall: "Sorry to tell you this but you're friends might be captured by the darkness and being used as slaves by this so-called master". Alan: "What then I must save them". Squall: "Hold it!" "you don't know where they are". "Listen Rinoa been captured by the darkness too, my team are looking for her as we speak!" "They might also find you're friends or this final weapon you speak of".

Alan: "But still I have to find them". Just then Selphie ran passed Alan. Selphie: "Squall I think I've found Rinoa!" Squall: "Where!" Selphie: "Someplace called Medabot corporation!" Alan: "Medabot Corporation!" Selphie: "Huh who are you!" Irvine: "I explain to you and the others on our where there". Selphie: "Yes but there are other people there too some red monster". Alan: "Guilmon!" "Am going too, my friends are in there too". Squall: "OK but you come on your own risk!" Alan: "That's fine with me, so lets get going".

(Once they got to the Medabot Corporation, they saw the huge building covered in black blobs filled with monster scrams. Irvine Explained to Selphie, Zell and Quistis about Alan Adventure so far. They all said hi and agreed to help Alan. Then it was time to split into two groups.)

Squall: "OK listen up, Selphie, you and Irvine take floors up to one to ten". "Quistis you're with me and we take floors eleven to twenty and Zell, you go with Alan and take floor twenty-one to the top floor". Zell: "On it Squall!, you can count on me". Selphie: "You don't have to worry about us". Irvine: What do we do when we counter Rinor or Alan's friends. Squall: …… "Destroy the dark blobs controlling them, OK is that all then let's go".

Squall's team and Irvine's team went in. Zell: "Let's go then". Alan: "Right!" Zell and Alan entered the building, and saw total darkness. Zell: "Creepy place". Alan: "Totally, but somehow I expected this". Zell: "Huh what do you mean". Alan: "Oh nothing, come on let's take the elevator to floor twenty-one already". Alan pushed the button on the elevator and the twin doors opened. Zell and Alan went in and pressed the twenty-one button. The twin doors closed and felt the lift moving.

Zell: "So Alan do you have any idea where you're friends could be." Alan: "I guessing any where near the top floor". Zell: "Do you think mister creepy up there". Alan: "I say yes for that one because bad guys always take the big seats around here". Zell: Then we expecting a battle when that door opens. Alan: "Guess you're right".

Alan brought out his sword. Zell: "Whoa cool blade, can I take a look". Alan looked up and saw the arrow getting nearer the tewnty-one. Alan: "Later, because we nearly there". Zell: "OK but remember to let me have a look after this". Alan: "Promise". The twin doors open and saw the room even darker then the one there saw below. Zell: Man how are we going to see though this. Alan's sword suddenly lit up. P.H.Sword: "I will guide you." Alan: "Thanks". Zell: "To who" Alan: "My sword, it talks though my mind". Zell: "Awesome!" Alan: "Come on lets go".

( It took a few hours for Alan and Zell looking at each floor and moving on to the next one. They found nothing but darkness intill there reached the top floor )

Alan: "The top floor and all we see is that double dark door". Zell: "Do you think they in there." Alan: Yes I do, listen Zell go back and get Squall and the others. Zell: "You going in there alone, I can't Squall we get my head for doing that!" Alan: "Please Zell we stand more of the chance if you bring back up!" Zell: "Okay, you better be all right when I get back OK!" Alan: "You got my word". Zell: "Good luck!" Zell went back to the elevator and went back to the first floor. Alan: "Okay let see what behind big door number one".

Alan kicked the double doors back. All Alan could see was a light in the centre of the room and shining on a chair revealing Sakura. Alan: "Sakura!" Alan ran up to Sakura and checked for dark blobs. Alan: No dark blobs on her back or anywhere matter at fact. ???: "She's the only one who couldn't be turned Evil". Alan got up and spined around and saw a dark figure standing by the doors. Alan: "Who are you and what have you done to Sakura". ???: "OK I tell you everything, my name is Rupert Jones and you're friend Sakura was put through a lots of fluid containers to make her Evil and do my bidding. Alan: "What about my other friends, where are they". Rupert: "You're other friends were put thought the same fluids like that girl, but it only took two or three days to make them evil". "They fighting some intruders in the floors below". Alan: Squall and the others, "You pay for what you have done".

Then another man entered the room. Worker: "Sir we captured the intruders below". Rupert: "Good get his friends here". Worker: "They already here sir". Then the lights turned on and lighted the whole room reviling Jamie and the others. Alan looked at Rupert and saw him wearing a black vest and black jeans with leather boots. He had a dark sword on his back and a dark digivise, medawatch and pokeballs. Alan: "What the, you got the same weapons as me!", But I don't have a medawatch. Rupert: That's right I am a dark chosen one, chosen by evil itself. Alan then looked at his friends and saw the dark blobs on their arms.

Alan prepared for battle. Rupert: "Hahahahahahaha, You don't stand a chance against me". Alan: "You're right I may not stand a chance but I still gotta try!" Alan spinned his sword action heroes style. Alan rushed up towards Rupert and jumped in the air and was about to perform a heavy down slash. Rupert blocked the attack with his sword and performed his double kick in mid-air and Alan fell to the ground. Alan: "THAT DOES IT!!!!" Alan brought out his digivise.

Alan: "DIGIMORIDFRY!" "DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!"

Alan: "ALAN DIGIVOLVE TO SUPER RENAMON!!!!"

Rupert: "Not Bad for a beginner". S.Renamon: "You will pay for what you have done". Rupert: "Jamie go finish Alan off!" Jamie: "Yes master". Jamie transform into the pure hearted syain. S.Renamon: "Jamie don't do this, you're better then this". Jamie flew straight towards Super Renamon and flew all of his punches towards Super Renamon's face but Super Renamon dogged all of them. Jamie then kicked Super Renamon in the face and knocked him onto the floor. Rupert: "It's hopeless his power has doubled thanks to the power of Darkness, Renamon you're turn". Renamon vanished after taking one step and suddenly reappeared behind Super Renamon and punched him multiple times in the face and kicked him onto the floor. Ash: "PIKACHU THUNDERBOLT ATTACK!!!!". Pikachu used his thunderbolt but instead of his yellow lightingbolt it was a black dark lightingbolt and it hit Super Renamon giving him a shock. Lee: "Element Fire, burn him to a crisp" ( in an evil tone). Medabee: "Medafroce!!".

Both attacks hit Super Renamon and he crashed straight into a wall. Super Renamon devoled back to Alan. Rupert: It's hopeless Alan, you can't even evade your own friends attacks. Alan: He's right unless I master the weapons I got now or find the final weapon to boost my attack. I've got to get out of here. Alan looked at Sakura Alan: I got to get Sakura out of here before it is too late. Rupert then walked up to Alan. Rupert: "Join the darkside Alan and rule the entire universe!" Alan: "NEVER!" Rupert: "All right then, have it you're way, kill him!"

Just then one of the workers came into the room with panic on his face. Worker: Sir the people we captured are fakes. Rupert: "What!" Just then the Ragnarok was outside the building window and shot the window, smashing it into the ground. Squall: "Alan climb abroad quickly!". Alan: "Right!" Alan was running towards the Ragnarok and suddenly stopped and looked back at Sakura. Alan: "Hang on Sakura!" Alan ran back to Sakura and picked her up and ran back towards the Ragnarok. Alan then jumped inside of the cockpit and the Ragnarok flew away at high speed. Worker: "Sir they took Sakura!" Rupert: "He be back for the others, then when he does I destroy him!"

>> Meanwhile in the Ragnarok <<

Alan: "Thanks everybody". Zell: "No prop". Irvine: "So who's the girl". Alan: "Her name is Sakura". Selphie: "Nice name." Squall: "Let's head back to garden". Alan: Rupert I make sure that you will be defeated and tune my friends back to good again.

Davis: "This looks like a lot of trouble of Alan now, will Alan master his weapons in time or find the final one!" "You just have to read the adventures of Alan and Jamie"