Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "Channel Sixty-Nine" ❯ "The First Scene" ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I no, whatsoever own Dragon Ball GT and if I did I wouldn't be living in this place I call home! So I ask of you sweetly and nicely (might I add) not to sue me. I have no money to give and I have not a normal life to toss away. So please forgive me….

Claimers: However I do own this story and many more. If you like; then good for you. If you have a site and want to post this in there then E-mail me and let me know and I'll be glade to send you this story.

Avalon's Words of Warning: This is another perverted story. It's also for those who requested this and has waited a long time for this to come out. Anyways please enjoy and tell me what you think……. Once you're done that is! Bra is gonna be the one to tell this story from her point of view.

======

"Channel Sixty-Nine"

Chapter #1 - The First Scene

======

I needed some extra money and since I still lived at home and have no job; my mother wasn't gonna give me any; she said she was tired of babying me so here I am in the big opened world, searching for any line of work. Sometimes I wonder if this extra money was even worth it, then I would think of all the things I would get once I do have money and so I would go off looking again.

My first thought was to work for my mother at Capsule Corp and be my brother's secretary and here I thought beautiful women were supposed to work for him, not his beautiful sister. Ha……

I would do this for about three weeks straight and damn I'm already tired of it! There are just too many serious people around here, all work and no play makes this Corporation a boring day! So I offered this position to my brother's female best friend. Marron! Can you believe how happy she was when she took it? Makes me kinda think she has crush on him or something but then I don't know; I don't know her well enough to know so. She just comes around the house with Goten and the three of them goes out. Where? I don't know.

So I decided to work for a fast food restraint; Pizza hut came to mind. My first day was O.K. because it was on a slow day; Monday that is…. The weekend came around and I thought I was gonna lose my hair! I can't believe this! A high class Saiyan such as I; princess even, is working at a low class place like this? Don't get me wrong I do love pizza but making it is just too much and it makes a person's stomach sick, plus I'm tired of it. There has got to be a better job out there for me.

So scratch the fast food restraints out of my list and I'm off to find another….

Now I'm working at the mall for a clothing store called "Express You're Self" this here place is where all my dreams come true! I worked there for about two days and I couldn't believe all the people that were coming in. There has got to be a law for fat women to wear mini skirts because half of the girls that where coming in were a bunch of YIKES!!!

I shiver at the sight of them!

One girl came up to me asked me what she looked like in the choice of cloths she was wearing…. Let me tell you; coming to me was a very bad idea and I recommend never coming to me when you want to know something about you're self! The very next day; I was fired. I could've cried then but I didn't want to. The boss said that she had a complaint about me from a customer saying I was to BLUNT on how she looks and I was like damn! She was the one who wanted to know so I gave her the darn truth what more could she want?

Anyways the boss said that some people like to hear lies and oviously I was raise to tell the truth. So I got fired for telling the truth! I could sue her for this but she wasn't worth it…

Getting tired of looking for jobs; I decided to sit down and rest. Stressful at the thought of not finding any for my liking was hard and at this point I felt like giving up!

Until I see a group of men sitting across from me looking handsome as ever so I decided to entertain them with my body. I cross my shapely smooth, tan legs; letting my skirt go a little higher than it normally would and arch my back a little where my breast sticks out. Pretending not to notice that they're all starring; I begin to reapply my makeup.

One of them who had long wavy hair and a nice body tone came up to me asked to speak with me. "Sure!" I tell him. Thinking that he was gonna ask me for my phone number; I sat up straight and looked him in the eyes. Instead he gives me a card.

"What the hell…?" I mumbled under my breath and picked up the card. My eyes widen in shock and I looked back at him. "Who are you?" I asked him in a questioning way.

He smiled and said he was the vice president of Channel Sixty-Nine… I thought for a second and looked back at the group of men who just sat over there smiling handsomely at me. "How cute!"

I looked back at him and bated my eyes. "So… Um what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, asking even; if you would like to work with us and get paid $50.000 in two weeks just to have sex with one of our men. Of course they will be using protection and this'll be on all the channels on everyone's T.V. set!"

I can't believe this! This man is asking to buy my body for two weeks and let them do what ever they want with it for $50.000 and for how long? Two weeks and be on T.V.?

I smiled at the man and gave him my biggest grin. "I'll do it!!!"

"Great! I'll give you the address and I'll see you first thing tomorrow morning!"

======

: 6:00a.m. :

This is to damn early for me who is used to waking up late but I was willing to do anything to get that $50.000!

As I took a shower and got ready; I thought of all the people who was gonna see me on this channel. Besides….. Half of the people that I know don't even watch this channel! My mom and dad doesn't watch it either "thank Dende!" they're to busy to do anything else!

Besides it was just gonna be me and a group of unknown men who probably doesn't know how to have sex. 6:30a.m. I have to go or I'll be late….

Damn… This building is huge! I walk in and the man that I saw yesterday was here at the front desk. "Hey hi…. Remember me?" The man looked at me and smiled. "Of course I do, how could I forget such a beautiful body?"

We both laugh. "How dumb…."

"So where do I start and what do I have to do?" I asked him as I looked around the place. "First..." He said as he handed me some papers. "I need you to sign and fill this out for me and as soon as you're done; let me know and I'll tell you what you can do first!"

======

God those papers where long and had asked me questions that I've never even heard of! But I finally got it done! I asked for the young man again. Funny I never asked for the fool's name but that doesn't matter to me.

"Sire..." He looks at me and smiled. "Just call me Eric!"

Heh… Eric I finish the papers what is it that you want me to do now?

"Well you can give me you're proof of I.D. and social security cards then you can go to the room over on the right and get dress for the first scene!"

"Alrighty!" Was my only responds as I gave him what he had asked for. Then I walked over to the room and went in. I looked around and found what I was supposed to wear. "Geeze!" I thought in disgust. "Why don't I just go out there naked?" I said sarcastically. It was a completely see through black night gown and I'm not to any underwear underneath it. Like I said; why don't I just go out there naked!

I turn my head as I heard a knock at my door and I go over and open it; barely peak my eyes out.

It was Eric. He wanted me to go the scene room so he can introduce me to the people that I'm gonna be working with and handed me back my I.D. and social security.

I sighed and opened the door. He smiled and brushes my hair back over my ears. "Beautiful as I imagined." He tells me as he grabs hold of my hands and kisses them.

Gosh I'm feeling kinda nervously all of a sudden. Anyways we make it at the scene room and I see two of the men in with mask over their face. We go to them first.

"Guys…" Eric starts off. "I'd like for you to me Bra Briefs!"

One of the masked men shook hands with me and other just stood there and stared. I could swear his eyes where about to pop out of his head and besides he didn't say anything he just shook his head for a yes and a no like he was afraid to even talk. Eric was about to say his name but he stopped him from doing so.

"Well Bra shall we start?"

"Yeah… I'm ready!" I'm not really ready, my stomach feels like its churning and I got goose bumps all over my body but like I said I was willing to do anything to get that $50.000. I know I'm rich but it's my mother's fault! She didn't want to give me any money and this is the only way that I could get some fast cash within two weeks!

Eric points at the two masked men and tells me that in the scene; I'm ready to go to bed but hears windows breaking. I go to find out and see what's going on but I have to be alarm and alerted for anything. But before I could make it past my bedroom door the two men comes and takes hold of me and drags me back to my bed. One man is holding my arms down while the other is raping me.

I look at the two men and all these thoughts started to pop in my head. Shoot with the way they look I wouldn't mind being rape by them!

Eric walks through the big room. "PLACES EVERYONE!" He shouted.

The one who only shook his head for a yes and a no kept staring at me, like he knew me or something or maybe it's just the way I was dress but that body of his was a complete turn on!

I take my place in the fake bedroom and waited.

"SCENE ONE! ACTION!"

======

A few words from Avalon: Well what do you think? Do you like this chappie so far? If you didn't then I'm sorry; I tried to make it as interesting as I could. Guess who one of those masked men is? It's pretty obvious isn't it? Anyways I have the next chapter up but it's not on ff.net it's it Mediaminer.org. I posted this because someone requested it. To tell you the truth I think this is a corny beginning! Oh by the way from now on I'm gonna start posting all of my stories in Mediaminer.org they still have the NC-17 thing in there anyways. I'm still using the same user name in Mm.org as I am here in ff.net so you know where to find me! Please Review…..