Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "Channel Sixty-Nine" ❯ "The Second Scene" ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Dragon Ball, Z and GT or even the characters that are in it! If I did I wouldn't be living in this so called home of mine. So I ask of you nicely and sweetly might I add not to sue me for I don't have any money to give and I don't have a normal life to toss away.

Claimers: How ever I do own this story and many more and what ever characters that you see in here or any other of my stories that are not in Dragon Ball, Z and GT are my fan made characters. Mine! Not yours!

A few words from Avalon: Like the last chapter this is told by Bra's point of view. She will tell you what's going on who's doing who. Anyways this is an NC_17 story meaning anyone under 17 is not allowed to read this but I can't stop you if you do… This is also a weird couple story. I'm just warning you now.

======

"Channel Sixty-Nine"

Chapter #2 - The Second Scene

======

The next day

Gosh my body hurts! All those positions and we're still not done! There was just t0o many "CUT!!!" in between lines and we all wind up having to redo it all over again. Anyways at the end of the day; it was time to go home. One of the masked men walks up to me and took off his mask. He was cute, very cute. He looked like Marron's uncle Juunana-gou but with blonde hair.

Then I looked over at the other one who was completely far away from us. He was the one raping me but every time we got to that part he blanks out and when we did get there we both were enjoying it but then it came to the part where I have to take off his mask and see who this rapist was; those words "CUT!" stops it all.

"Damn Director!"

So here I am wondering who that masked man is.

A knock comes from my door and I look over my shoulder. "Who is it?" I asked in a sing song voice. "It's me; you're dear and loving brother!"

I frown as I heard him say that last comment. Loving? He's got to be kidding! He's everything but loving! I walked over to the door and open it. "Yes?"

He gives me goofy grin. "I just wanted to know how was you're search of job coming along." He looks around the room and steps in. I notice he was all dress up nice and I raise an eye brow at him. "Why are you so dress up? Are you going on a hot date or something?"

His grin grows even wider. "As a matter of fact. Yes!"

I give him a half grin and chuckled. "And who's you're hot date for the evening?"

"Marron."

My eyes widen in surprise. "So you're going out with you're best friend?"

He blushes and looks down. "Yeah…" He tells me. "I just came here to thank you for giving her you're position at Capsule Corp. You don't know how long I've liked that girl."

I snorted. "Brother; you like every girl that you ever laid eyes upon!" He looks at me with a frown. "You don't have to rub it in ya know!?"

I laugh and he looks at his wrist watch. "I have to get going; Marron is waiting for me." He walks out the door. "I'll see you later sis!"

I shook my head and sighed. That brother of mine was an idiot and a womanizer! His words seem to calm the hearts of any woman that walks or even talks his way. Come to think of it Pan also likes him too but I could careless about that girl; she thinks she's all bad ass like her momma! The problem is; she is like her momma…

But enough about her; I need to get ready for work.

Today is the day I take off his mask and maybe finally I can see his face. Though it was kinda creepy how he was staring at me. It was like he knew me or something and when we where having sex he did it with a lot of force; like he really meant it!

And yet…… This was all turning me on. Did I fail to mention that I love rough sex? Well I do! There, you know that much more about me!

I hear the doorbell go off and I get up and ran downstairs. My mom comes out of the corner of the kitchen entrance. "Bra honey; can you please see who's at the door."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I'll go see."

I opened the door and see that it's Goten; I look behind him and my smile grows even wider. "Hey Gohan what brings you here?" Goten looks over his shoulder and points at his older brother. "You know what? I asked him the same damn question but he never gave me an answer so I gave up even trying."

I step out of the way and motion for them to come in. "So what brings you guys out here on this find day?" I asked as I looked at Gohan then back to Goten.

Gohan spoke first. "I'm here cause you're mother ask me to come, she wanted to show me some new invention or something." I smiled and I pointed to the lab. "She's in there Gohan…." When he left; he eyed me suspiciously and acted like he knew something and that I didn't.

I look over at Goten. "Hey what's up with you're brother?" I asked him. The only respond he gave me was to shrug his shoulders. "I wish I knew… He's been acting weird since yesterday."

I brushed it off, not really giving it any thought. I get up and stretch and in between yawns told him that I had to get ready for work. He looks at me and smiled. "You got a job now?"

"Yeah…" I tell him, not really giving him he details. If I told him he'd probably flip.

As I was walking up the stairs I saw Gohan coming out of my mom's lab. He looks at me with the look of worry in his eyes. "This guy has some problems…" I thought to myself as I kept on walking. "Which is none of my business but he's got some problems?"

I look at the time. "I need to hurry!"

======

O.K. So I'm a little late…. Can you blame me? I had to get ready. Eric shook his head and sighed heavily. "Bra… Just go and take you're place at the bed."

"O.K." I hop along the way and lay on the bed. I was excited; today I get to see who the mystery man is. I bet he looks good! The two came in and took there place on top of me.

'SCENE TWO! ACTION!"

I pretend to scream and fight the two guys and when my hand was free; it went after the mask and just when I was about to take it off….

"CUT!!!"

BASTARD! I'm gonna tape that damn mouth of his and maybe we'll get this done! The two guys got off of me and I stumped over to Eric. I raise my hand and brought it down on him. Everybody gasp in shock.

"What was that for?" Eric asked as he rubs the side of his face. He frowns and gives me a dirty look. I put both of my hands on my hips and bared my teeth. "Don't give me that look!" I told him sternly. "And you know exactly what that was for!" I pointed to the bed where the guys where and said… "I'm tired of redoing everything just so you can be happy!" I step closer to him. "The next time you say CUT! I'm gonna CUT; you're tongue!"

Eric looks at me with wide eyes. He could tell I wasn't joking and shook his head. "And besides…" I tell him as I turn to go back at my place in the fake bedroom. "This is sex. It doesn't really matter how you do it! So long as it gets done!"

"ACTION!"

Once again I pretend to scream and fight the two men and when I finally got my hands free; I let it fly up to the one who was raping me.

No sooner when I did that; he took hold of my wrist and looks me straight in the eyes. I gasp in shock. "G… G…. G…" I stuttered. Somehow I couldn't say the name like I wanted; too much stuttering was in the way. The man who stood before me took in a deep breath.

"Surprising, isn't it Bra?" He asked me as he lets go both of my wrist. I shook my head and push him off of me. Then I got up and yelled…

"CUT!!!"

======

A few words from Avalon: Don't you just hate it when I leave you hanging like this? I hated it when it happens to me but I can stand to wait. Anyways try and guess what will happen in the next chapter. In the mean time tell me what you think about this one. Personally I don't like it but I have to make this chapter long and interesting right? On the next chapter Bra won't be telling the story so you don't have to worry about that! Anyways please and read and review!

P.S. I need someone to draw me a picture of these two couple; any volunteers? Anyways I don't really care how you draw them so long as they're together. I want to put the art up in MediaMiner.org it'll be a story art and don't worry if you decide to draw me one. You will have the full credit! Thanks!