Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "Channel Sixty-Nine" ❯ "The Questions" ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Dragon Ball, Z and GT or even the characters that are in it! If I did I wouldn't be living in this so called home of mine. So I ask of you nicely and sweetly might I add not to sue me for I don't have any money to give and I don't have a normal life to toss away.

Claimers: How ever I do own this story and many more and what ever characters that you see in here or any other of my stories that are not in Dragon Ball, Z and GT are my fan made characters. Mine! Not yours!

======

"Channel Sixty-Nine"

Chapter #3 - The Questions

======

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everybody covers their ears and looks at Bra. Eric got up from his seat and ran over to her. "BRA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He asked while yelling at her. He shook her and she stops for a minute. She looks at Eric then back at Gohan.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

It was his turn to slap her.

He raised his hand and lets it connect to her face. Being slap out of her shock; she looks at him and rubs her throbbing cheek. "Now…" He started to say calmly. "Why are you screaming?" He looks at Gohan then back at her. He then points at Gohan. "Don't tell me it's because of him!?"

Gohan watches them calmly and waited for her to answer but before she could she faints from shock.

======

Back at the Briefs household

Bra wakes up from her long sleep and looks around. She rubes her head and sat up. "Am I back in my room or was I here all this time and having a really bad dream?"

Creak…..

She looks up when she hears the door to her bedroom open and sees her mother coming in. "Bra honey…" Bulma started as she sat next to her daughter and wraps her arms around her. "Are you O.K.? Gohan brought you home in his arms and said he saw you sleeping in the park and so decided to bring you home."

"Park?" Bra thought as she looked her mom in the eyes. "I don't remember sleeping in the park!"

"Uh…. Yeah mom… I was tired and didn't have the energy to come back home so I decided to rest for a while but I didn't know I fell asleep." She tells her mom, hoping she'll believe it. Bulma kisses Bra on the forehead and gets up. "That doesn't matter now honey. At least you're home safe and sound. Gohan's downstairs and if you want; you can go down and thank him."

At the sound of Gohan's name; Bra's heart began to throb a little harder. She really didn't feel like facing him but she knew she will…. Eventually…

"Nah that's O.K. mom, I feel like sleeping some more and when I wake up again I'll be downstairs."

Bulma shook her head yes and went on her way. Bra took a pillow and covered her face with it. She then plops down on her bed and cried.

"Oh the humiliation!"

======

Gohan waited nervously in the living room. When Bulma came down he got up an awaited her answer. "Gohan dear… She's doing O.K. she's going back to sleep though."

Gohan smiled. "That's good that she's doing O.K…." He tells her. Then there was an awkward silence between them as both looks around stupidly.

"Um…." Bulma starts. "I guess I'll be going back to my lab…" She walks slowly towards her lab and looks over her shoulder. "Feel free to do what you want Gohan. There's some food in kitchen if you're hungry."

Gohan shook his head. "Thanks Bulma but I think I better get going."

He steps outside and looks around; making sure that nobody was looking, he flew up to Bra's window and after searching the room with his eyes, he spotted her. He gave a light tap at the window, hoping Bra would hear and let him in.

She peeks from under her pillow and seeing who it was; jumps up. She quickly opens the window and lets him in, then closes the curtains.

WACK!

Gohan suddenly finds himself being back handed by Bra. You know for a little woman, she sure is strong! Can't forget though, she's a half Saiyan. "I'm gonna cut right to the chase GOHAN!" She tells him in a sarcastically odd way. "I wanna know why you didn't tell me you where working there too!"

Gohan, whose face still hurts by her sudden attack, gave her a mean look. "The only reason I DIDN'T TELL YOU, was because you'd probably flip, like you're doing NOW!"

"Oh really?" She puts both of her hands on her hips and pushes herself to him. "Would you care to tell me why you decided to even work there? When obviously you have a wife whose father has millions coming out of the ass?"

Gohan throws his arms down and balls his hands into fist. "You know what!? I should be asking you the same damn question! What the hell are you working there when you obviously have a mother who has billions coming out of her ass?"

Bra crosses her arms and lets her backside face him. "That's my business Gohan and not yours!"

"Humph!" Gohan gives her a cocky look, and then crosses his arms. "Then there's my answers to you're questions!"

For about fifteen minutes neither spoke to each other. Then Gohan lets his arms go and lays a hand on one of her shoulders. "Bra….." He started to say. "The only reason why I'm working there is because…. We needed the money."

Bra turns around and gives him a questioning look. "What do you mean you guys needed the money?" She asked while she walked over to her bed and sits down. "I mean don't you're step-father have any money?"

Gohan sighs. "Yeah…. But he doesn't even want to let it go."

Bra cocks an eyebrow at him. "Not even to his daughter?"

Gohan shook his head no. "Not even to Videl"

"Why that asshole!" Bra spats out. "First he takes all the credit that my father and yours deserve and now he won't give any money to his little girl! What kind of a dad is he?"

She was angered by the thought and so heaves a pillow across the room. She then looks at him. "So what made you take this job?"

Gohan sighed. "These people offered $50.000 to me if I worked for them for about two weeks and I thought it was a good way to get money, I just didn't know after signing the contract that I was to sleep with girls."

"You didn't? Gohan this is Porno! Of course you're gonna be sleeping with girls. Don't tell me that they didn't tell you because they sure in the hell told me! Unless….." Bra looks at him wide eyes

Gohan blushes and turns his head away from her and she gasp in shock. "You Pervert! You wanted to do this!"

She laughs. "I can't believe this! The Gohan that I know would never do a thing like this! He's too good to be naughty."

"Very funny Bra!"

Gohan then slowly walks over to her. "Now you can answer my questions."

Bra looks up at him and smiled. "I'm guessing you wanted to know why I'm working there huh?"

"Yes."

"Well….." She started to say. "The only reason I started working there was because……"

They both jump when Bra's bedroom door swung open and a lavender haired young man rushes in with a worried expression on his face.

"TRUNKS!"

======

A few words from Avalon: Well now you all know why Gohan decided to work as a Porno star! Waite till the others finds out.