Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Net Naughtiness ❯ Oujis hiding behind bushes ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Shameless plug: Please visit my new site: http: //www. dragonballgirl.net (without the spaces), if you have any time! ^_^

Disclaimer: Me no own DBZ/GT. Me wish me did own DBZ/GT.

Warning: This fic contains YAOI. That means if you can't stand the thought of two guys humping each other, then stay away! ^_~

A/N: Thanks for all the lovely reviews! Oh and I visited your site - it's lovely! ^_^ And I would love for you to put my ficcy up on there. (I have no idea why though - I think it's pretty crap... -.-;)

'Net Naughtiness: Chapter 2

*BEEP BEEP* ... *BEEP BEEP*...*BEEP BEEP*...*BEEP BEEP*...*BE-*SMASH!*

"Stuhhpid...fuffing fingh..." Bejiita mumbled from beneath the bedcovers.

"BEJIITA!!" He winced at his wife's screeching , "That is the 6th alarm clock that you've destroyed! One more and I swear I'll---OOOH!!"

"You'll do what, woman? Burn my food to a crisp? Nag my ears off? Not fix the gravity machine? Have an affair with some idiotic ningen? I think you do all of those already."

Bulma stood with her mouth agape, "H-how did you know about..."

"How did I know about you and the weasly desert-thief? Heh. Simple really. I smelt him on you."

A bewildered look adorned her face, "...you smelt him? Wha-how?"

"A Saiya-jin's sense of smell is far superior to that of a human's. We can smell things not even dogs can pick up," he left the bed and advanced towards her slowly, "We can smell arousal," another step, "we can smell the SEX you've been enjoying,"another, "we can smell the sickening stench of adoration and idolatry just weeping from your body," she began to back away, "and best of all... we can smell FEAR!" He grabbed her by the throat and held her up against the wall.

"Ggg--nghack..AAHHG.. Bej--jjita..URRGH y-y-you're hurting mee! GHHACKKH"

She squirmed in his vice-like grip, her legs kicking against his chest. But he held her there effortlessly, not even acknowledging the bruises her thrashing legs were inflicting.

"P-plee-ase URRGHK BEjiita... .AAHhah!!!...LEt me DOOWNGH!!" Bulma's face started to turn red, and the hands that were previously trying to unclasp his from her neck now began to frantically claw at his arms.

He chuckled, "I advise you don't do that - you might break a nail."

She was just about ready to let out a scream for help when he suddenly released her and let her drop to the floor. Bejiita stood there and stared at her with disgust as she curled up into a ball and began to cry, her head tucked between her knees.

"You're not worth it." He spat, before leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----

He was in the kitchen now, and once again bored like hell.

'Heh. The onna'll never fix my gravity room now. Might as well go and spar with the peasant.'

On his way out of Capsule Corp.'s main complex, he bumped into Trunks, who almost jumped through the ceiling when he saw Bejiita.

"What's wrong with you, brat? Never seen a father before?" He smirked.

"Aah, 'tousan, I was, umm..." Trunks stumbled, trying to find an excuse for his jumpy behaviour.

"I don't care what you were doing, boy." He stated bluntly, before pushing past him and through the main entrance's glass doors.

"What's up with him? No, wait. He always acts like that. Nothing to worry about." Trunks scratched the back of his head, chuckling.

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----

When Bejiita landed at Gokuu's house, he noticed that the burly Saiya-jin was already outside and doing his kata. Taking advantage of his unacknowledged presence, he crept behind a nearby bush and watched with interest as Gokuu performed his exercises with a gracefulness you would not expect from someone with such a brawny form.

His eyes wandered over Gokuu's rippling muscles, which were gleaming in the sunlight from all the sweat. He sniffed the air for his musky scent. Yes, he liked that smell very much.

'W-wait! What the fuck am I thinking about?' He mentally berated himself for thinking such things; a growl escaping from his throat.

Unfortunately Gokuu heard it and looked towards Bejiita's direction.

'Kuso!'


He ducked behind the bush hoping that Gokuu would dismiss the feral sound as wildlife and not the furiously-blushing Saiya-jin prince, but knew it was near-impossible seeing as Gokuu could detect ki.

"Anou... Bejiita, what are you doing behind that bush?" He asked, a curious look upon his face.

"I... I was..."

'Come on you idiot!'

"I was testing to see if your ki-detecting skills were up to scratch!" He smirked.

'Not bad.'

A look of skepticism crossed Gokuu's face when Bejiita gave his answer, but it was gone in a fraction of a second and the infamous Son grin was plastered back onto his handsome features.

"Ah, okay!"

There was an awkward silence.

"Well, anou... seeing as you're here, why don't we have a spar?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Bejiita smirked. Gokuu knew him well.

"Hai. Why not."

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Gokuu had used Instant Transmission to transport them to a clearing in a forest, somewhere just outside Satan City. It looked like it had been used by him before.

"I used to come here with Gohan to train. I don't use it that much anymore. If I ever want to train I usually just do it outside my house."

"Hn. Whatever. Let's go."

Gokuu sighed. Whenever he tried to make conversation with the prince, he would be brushed off and told to 'be quiet' or 'shut up'. Bejiita would also label him 'peasant' or 'third-class' or 'baka'. The last one seemed to be a favourite of his. And although he never showed it, the names he was called left a dent in him. He'd managed convince himself that Bejiita never really meant them and that they were used half-heartedly, but recently he hadn't been able to put up any defense against them and now he felt like he was being hammered with hate. But, of course, he never said anything. He didn't want the Saiya-jin no Ouji think he was weak...

Bejiita fell into a fighting stance, and Gokuu quickly followed; shaking off his thoughts and focusing on the fight to come.

They circled each other for a few seconds before Gokuu made the first move and rushed forward to land a punch in Bejiita's face, which was easily blocked and countered by an elbow in the back.

'What the hell? He could have blocked that easily!' Bejiita thought to himself.

He wasn't given any time to think about it further, though, as Gokuu launched himself towards him, his left arm extending to land a blow in Bejiita's gut, which was about to be blocked when all of a sudden Gokuu disappeared and reappeared behind Bejiita, smashing him in his back instead, which caused him to fall forwards. Gokuu prepared to kick him in the stomach while he was down, but just as his leg shot out, Bejiita's arms grabbed a hold of it and swung him round, then threw him to the ground.

'Sloppy today, aren't we?'

"What's wrong with you, Kakarotto!? I came here expecting a decent fight. If you can't give me one, there is no point in me being here!"

He didn't move from the small crater he was wedged in, instead looking up at the sky as he talked, "Bejiita..."

Bejiita froze. He hadn't hurt him that badly had he?

"Anou... Bejiita, I'm sorry. I'm not feelin' too good today. We'll spar another time, okay?"

"Usually I wouldn't concern myself with the state of your wellbeing, but if I'm about to lose the only decent spar-partner I can get around here, then---"

"--Iie, I'm okay. We'll spar soon." He sat up and looked over to him, "I gotta do something, anyway."

The ouji growled. What was more important then sparring with him? What could be more important then fighting? Then he remembered. He was supposed to meet that guy on the chat room again today! If he didn't move his ass now, he would probably miss him.

"Uh, fine Kakarotto. Ja ne." And with that he blasted off into the sky, leaving a bewildered Gokuu staring after his ki trail.

"He seemed to be in more of a hurry than me," he sighed, "Oh well, I guess it's for the best. I can never get through to him anyway." His frown turned into a smile, "Maybe I'll ask sExAy_saiyajin what he thinks!" He couldn't help but laugh at his internet-friend's handle.

"I feel like I've known him for ages and I only met him yesterday!" He said to himself, before using Instant Transmission to teleport back to his house.

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Thought I'd leave it there for now... I hope this chapter was okay. ^_^