Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Simply delicious!' ❯ Trouble approaching! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: - I don't own anything

Disclaimer: - I don't own anything! With the exception of Bliss she is my own character!

The two arrived at the mall not to long later. They shopped for anything that took their fancy and bought a load of unnecessary clothing each. Both decided it was time to have a bite to eat as they neared a café. The two seated at a table for two near the front of the café as they placed their shopping bags on the floor close to their feet. The waiter approached and took their orders and disappeared into the back. Bra looked out of the front window cautiously and worried that her brother might have returned. She looked at her hand again while dabbing the wet blood away with the napkin held in the other. While Bliss sat on the edge of her seat curious of Bra and what had happened earlier that day.

Their orders arrived and were placed on the table as the waiter gave a courteous smile at the two lone girls. As the food was placed in front of Bra she snapped out of her daze and politely thanked the waiter. She then looked to Bliss who had already stared to devour her meal. Bra announced, "I thought about what you had said earlier." She picked up her fork and started to prod at her snack.

"About what?" Bliss replied as she swallowed her food.

"About tonight?" Bra said looking from her plate to out of the window.

"You wanna go clubbing?"

"No, I was thinking about doing something else." Bra said as an evil grin along her mouth.

"I know that look! You're planning something aren't you?" Bliss said trying to hold her mouth to stop herself from spitting her food out over the table with anticipation.

"Well, I was thinking …Why don't you come round mine tonight…And you can stay the night…Sound good?" Bra mumbled in between bites.

"Hmm…I don't know." Bliss uttered already knowing that she wanted to scream out `Hell yeah!'

"Come on it'll be great we can catch up on everything that we've missed and it'll be just like old times! Eh, remember!" Bra encouraged as she nudged Bliss' arm and speaking again.

"Come on, … I'll let you get off with my brother again!" Bra said grinning, Bliss scowled at Bra and calmly spoke.

"For your info, me and your brother broke it off years ago, anyway by any chance is he going to be at yours?"

"I don't know? He probably will though, I think he might be looking for me."

"Has this got to do with anything about your hand and you looking out the window for someone?" Bliss questioned.

"A little."

"I'll come tonight if you tell me what happened!" Bliss smartly replied.

"That's blackmail!" Bra exclaimed.

"PUH LEASE! We both know that I was going to say yes, and you were going to tell me one way or another! So out with it!" Bliss said as she pushed her empty plate away as Bra did the same.

"You're right, well it just seems that Trunks won't let me get on with my own life. It's as if he's always there breathing down the back of my neck-"

"I take it he doesn't have a girlfriend then!" Bliss interrupted as she leant forward.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" Bra replied raising an eyebrow to the now blushing Bliss.

"It's just that whoever I go out with just doesn't seem good enough for him and he won't let go of it! He's like a flippin rottweiler!-"

"You have no idea!" Bliss said as she interrupted Bra again.

"May I continue?" Bra asked as Bliss nodded with dark crimson blush set firmly across her lightly tanned face.

"And today I had had enough and punched him right in the face and he fell right to the floor. Then we both stormed off out of the opposite exits."

"No! You didn't! I can't believe you did that!…" Bliss gasped as she then broke out in to giggles as did Bra.

"Will Trunks be there when we go back to yours?"

"Like I said before I don't know. He moved out years ago like you know but he could be there talking to my mother about work or he could be there because he might want a spar with my dad which I highly doubt. Anyway why are you so interested?" Bra uttered as she paid the bill for their food and left the café with their many bags of clothes.

"No reason, just wanted to know." Bliss replied still blushing wildly as Bra eyed her curiously.

"But there's one thing I don't get though?" Bliss questioned Bra as she pulled a capsule from her handbag as they neared the left exit of the mall.

"Do you want to come to mine now or do you want to go to yours first? It's actually getting quite dark now." Bra replied as she popped the capsule in a clearing and an air car appeared.

"What don't you get?" Bra mumbled as they both grabbed the front door handles and opened the air car doors simultaneously. As they stepped in to the lipstick red automobile, proudly putting their shopping bags on the back seats.

"Well firstly I think we should just go back to yours there's no point in going back to mine, I bought everything I need in the mall to last me a couple of days!" Bliss answered as Bra pulled the away the air car from the mall and in to the busy city roads.

"Well, what I don't get is if you don't like this guy you're going out with and Trunks doesn't like him. Why not drop him? Except from the fact that you're trying to make a guy jealous when he's probably head over heels about you!" Bliss said as Bra stopped at the red traffic light.

"Now that you've mentioned it, I think I might. Since there is no point in holding on to him it's only hurting people including me not just him." Bra mumbled as she looked at Bliss with sorrow set on her face, to where then she looked at her fist again.

The traffic lights turned to green as Bra accelerated the car sending it zooming down the road. Bliss asked "And there's another thing I don't get?"

"What?"

"Well if you don't like this bloke including your brother, well how come you haven't dumped him sooner and go out with the one you're making so jealous?"

"What's with all the questions?"

"I haven't seen you in so long, I have to ask otherwise I wouldn't find out!" Bliss mumbled as she nudged Bra's arm.

"You're right, I'm sorry I guess I've just dug myself a hole and I don't know what to do with it!"

"Well, for starters why don't you break up with this guy and stop playing games and let this guy you fancy come on to you! Well?"

"…Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks."

"No prob, that's what friends are for!" Bliss stated as she nudged Bra's arm again. Bra replied with a smile, as they neared the street where Bra lived. Bliss asked "I'm just asking but if your brother is at your house he won't annoy us will he? Like get in our way or anything?"

"You mean is he there, will you `accidentally' bump into him and will you `accidentally' get off with him to see if that somewhat of a spark you had all those years ago is still there!" Bra said with a grin on her face looking at Bliss as if she was trying to say to her, `You love it really!'

"I hate that ignorant, selfish, arrogant lavender haired…" Bliss screamed as she started to blush furiously again.

"FREAK!" Bra shouted as both girls burst out laughing as Bra finished Bliss' previous sentence.

"You don't really mean that about Trunks."

"Yeah, you're right but you do though!" Bliss stated as the two girls started to break out into giggles again.

"I don't think he would bother us, especially after what happened this morning!" Bra said as she pulled the air car into the driveway. "Come on!" Bra muttered as she opened her side of the car door and started to walk towards the front door of the house with Bliss following closely behind. Bra opened the door and let go of it as it swung hard into Bliss' face.

"BOLLUCKS BRA!" Bliss screamed as the door smacked her right in the nose. The surprising swing of the door had knocked Bliss to the floor clutching her nose in pain. Bra quickly twisted round and helped Bliss up.

"What the HELL did you do?!" Bra gasped as she pulled Bliss up.

"It wasn't me it was your dam door!" Bliss squealed as her nose started to run with deep scarlet blood.

"Quick put your head back!" Bra jumped as she saw the blood beginning to flow over Bliss' face and hands and onto the carpeted floor.

"Why? What's happening?!" Bliss screamed as she was still clutching her face as was Bra.

"Keep holding your head back and walk into the kitchen." Bra said leading Bliss to the dining table chair, where she sat her down.

"Here's some tissue! Hold on one mo!" Bra exclaimed as she grabbed the kitchen towel and handed it to Bliss as she ran out of the kitchen.

"Wait, where are you going?" Bliss shouted to Bra who was already long gone.

"Just great, I've only been here five minutes and I've already shed blood." Bliss moaned as she mopped herself up. She lifted her head down thinking that the bleeding had stopped only to find it starting up again. "Shit!" Bliss yelled as she went to pinch her nose with the blood covered tissue. Just as she did, Trunks entered the room and both of them froze.