Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ The Beginning of a Story ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks to- My friends, people who annoy me (that's who I based Kakarott on!), and that guy in Japan who invented DBZ!!

Disclamer- DON'T SUE ME! I DON'T OWN ANY OF IT!!!

---Till Death Do Us Part---
~ Prologue ~

Bulma was sitting on a wooden rocking chair, looking through an old photo album. As she flipped through her life, she stumbled upon her wedding picture. She'd never been happier than she was that day, when she was married to Vegeta.

"Oh...Vegeta...I miss you..." she whispered and held the album close to her heart.
She closed her eyes and let her mind drift to the past.

"Mom?" a young boy's voice asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Yes, Trunks?"

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just miss your dad so much..." she answered sadly.

Her little boy had never even seen his father, except in a picture. Sometimes he would just stare at Vegeta's picture for hours, just trying to imagine what he would be like.

"Will you tell me about him? Please? No one ever told me about him."

She smiled at him and motioned for him to sit in the chair next to her.

"Yes, Trunks. You should know about your dad." She handed him the photo album.
"That's our wedding picture."

"Where is that? It's not earth."

"Let me tell you the whole story. From the beginning. I met Vegeta on the first day of spring. I was skipping rocks in the pond in my backyard. I was 14, and ready for a change in my life. Little did I know that my life soon would be changed forever..."


Well, that's it! Did you like it?? I'll be posting the first chapter soon! Please review!