Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I already gave my thanks before. They remain the same except for one thing: Thanks to the people who are reading this thing (assuming that there are some people!). You guys are great!

Disclaimer- I already did this!!! FINE! DBZ and it's characters belong to a guy in Japan. Not me. I just use the characters to tell false stories so that some people might like them.

---Till Death Do Us Part---
~ Chapter 1 ~

Bulma tossed a rock into a serene lake; it sunk to the bottom. She tried again. Same thing. She kept going ar it again and again, but no avail. Finally, a dark, pointy haired stranger came up to her.

"You're going at it all wrong," he said to her.

"Am I?" she asked.

"Yep. Lemmie show you."

He walked up behind her and molded his arms with hers. He pulled their arms back and tossed the rock. It skipped 4 times. He released the blue-haired human.

"I'm Vegeta. What's your name?" the stranger asked.

"Bulma."

"Oh, that's a beautiful name. How old are you?"

"14," she answered shyly.

"Hey! That's pretty good, huh?"

"Good? Why?" she asked, curious.

"Well, if we ever wanted to go out sometime, we'd be a perfect age for each other!" he said excitedly.

She looked at him strangely. "Are you serious?!"

"Maybe," he replied, smirking slightly.

"Well, don't get your hopes up too high there, homeboy," she said playfully.

"Why? This package belong to someone else?"

"Nope. My dad won't let me date 'till I'm 16."

"Well, you could sneak out if you wanted. Maybe this Friday at about 7:30? I have some money and we could go out for dinner and a movie. What do you say?"

She smiled shyly at him. She'd never been asked out before. "That would be kind of cool. But, if I got caught--"

"You won't!" he said, cutting her off, "I'll make sure of it." Vegeta replied confidently.

"Well...if you're sure...Count me in!"

"Great! See you Friday!" he said and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.




That's all of the first chapter! The second should be out soon, too. PLEASE review!
Thanks! I know the chapters aren't very long thus far, but they'll get longer! I promise.