Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ Phone Trauma ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks to the same people! I know that this is getting kind of old, but I feel obligated. If it wasn't for them, this fan fic wouldn't even be on MediaMiner!

Disclaimer- OH,GOSH! I DON'T WANNA PUT UP WITH THIS! I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS, OKAY?!

WARNING- Small amount of text about cross dressing. Mind you, it's only a sentence or two, but if anyone doesn't like that, please skip through it or don't read this part. Keep in mind, I am not trying to discriminate.

---Till Death Do Us Part---
~ Chapter 2 ~

"Oh! What should I wear?!" Bulma asked her best friend Chichi over the phone.

"Umm....wear that one short mini skirt with the silver chain belt."

Bulma went to her closet and pulled out 4 of them that fit that description.

"Which one?! I have 4!" she exclaimed.

"Definitely the dark blue one! With that one silver halter."

"He'll be here in 20 minutes! I don't even have my makeup on! Bye!!!"

~~Meanwhile, At Vegeta's House~~

"Hey Kakarott!" Vegeta said over the phone.

"Umm, what?"

"I have a date tonight. What should I wear??"

"How about a pink dress wi--" Kakarott began to suggest.

"NO!! You idiot!! Not a dress!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!"

"--a touch of blue eye shadow and---"

"Oh Kami! What a loser! I'M NOT A CROSS DRESSER, YOU FREAK!! MAYBE YOU LIKE TO BE WEIRD LIKE THAT, BUT I'M NOT! Arrgh!!!!!"

"--then all you need is a purse and you're done!" Kakarott finished up.

= Click! = The phone went.

"That stupid psycho! Me, wear eye shadow and a dress?! What is he thinking??" Vegeta grumbled. Finally, after much debating, he picked a pair of khakis and a blue shirt.

As he was walking out of his house, his mom, Razza, said to him, "Hon, where are you going??"

"Out."

"Out where?? With who? When'll you be back?"

"In order- Movies and dinner, Bulma, and around 11:30."

"Okay. Well, have a good time!" Razza said smiling.

"Thanks!"

Then, nervously, Vegeta went over to Capsule Corp to wait for Bulma.


That's all. Sorry, still not very long. It will get better!!! Really! If I offended anyone with the cross dresser comment, I am deeply sorry. That wasn't my goal. I apologize. I'll be updating very soon, possibly later today (again!) or tomorrow.