Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ The Date ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks to everyone before, and a new one!! Thanks to Mediaminer for letting me put my stupid stories on here! You are so nice! And Gary. That's who I went out with for the first time on New Years. I based the much of their date after they sat down in the theatre after ours.

Disclaimer (this is pretty repetitive, hmm?) - NO, FOR THE LAST TIME! I DON'T OWN DBZ!

---Till Death Do Us Part---
~ Chapter 3 ~

Vegeta stood outside Capsule Corp for about 5 minutes before a flash of silver from the window of Bulma's room caught his eye. The window opened and Bulma jumped out. She almost fell onto the ground, but Vegeta caught her.

"Whew! Thanks!" she said relieved that she hadn't fallen.

"Shall we go, then?" he asked, setting Bulma down and linking arms with her.

She smiled and said, "Definitely!"

*Damn it! I must have sounded like a little 2nd grader on her way to see "The Little Mermaid"!! God, I'm an idiot! * Bulma thought, mentally slapping herself.

*Oh, I didn't check the listings for the movie! Umm...She'll probably want to go see some chick flick. Well, if it makes her happy...* Vegeta thought.

When they reached the movie theater, Vegeta opened the door for her and guided them to the ticket booth. "What do you want to go see?" he asked.

"Hmm....Either Mortal Combat 3 or Space Invaders from Planet Kilhiko," she said naming the two movies that she would rather die than see, but wanted to make him happy. She really wanted to see A Walk to Remember again.

He knew that she hated both of those movies, so, taking a deep breath, as if it was his last, he said, "Two for A Walk to Remember, please," as if reading her mind.

*Oh! How sweet!!! He is without a doubt a keeper!* she thought to herself.

He bought their snacks, a small popcorn, a medium Mountain Dew, and a box of Snow Caps. "So, where do you want to sit?" Vegeta asked Bulma when their eyes adjusted to the darken room of the theater.

"How about the middle?" she asked.

"Sure. Anywhere you want."

She led them to almost the exact center of the theater and sat down. They sat the snacks down and he put his arm around her. She rested her head on his shoulder, the whole time wondering if they were going a little fast. *Nah,* she decided, *I just don't know what to expect. That's all.*

And the movie went from there, occasionally, his hand going on her leg traveling up and down her thigh, sending shivers down her spine.

Around the middle of the movie, he draped his other arm around her front side, finding rest where his other hand lay. She turned to look at him and he kissed her.

It wasn't just any kiss, it was her first kiss, and even though she never would've guessed, it was his too. It was also their first french kiss, too.

Afterwards, she just looked at him in shock, but after a few seconds her face relaxed and she smiled at him and snuggled closer to him.

After the movie, they went to Red Lobster and ordered Crab Alfredo. They played footsie the entire time.

At 11:30, as he promised, he took her home. "Good night, Bulma," he said.

"Good night, Vegeta."

They leaned in for their goodbye kiss when Bulma's dad turned on the porch light and opened the door only to find his daughter making out with a boy who he'd never even seen before.

Busted!!!


Well, that's the end of this chapter! Did you like it?? I really tried hard on this one! Please review! I always like complements and constructive critisism. I'll be updating tomorrow, hopefully, so check back! Thanks!