Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ Punishment ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks to- Everyone, except Gary! No more thanks for him!

Disclaimer- Don't torture me! I didn't do anything!

---Till Death Do Us Part---
~ Chapter 4 ~

Not noticing the porch light, or her father, Bulma and Vegeta were both still wrapped up in their deep kiss.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" Bulma's dad demanded after getting over the shock.

Vegeta and Bulma jerked away from each other and looked at her father in fright. He had an angry look on his face, like he would kill Vegeta if he didn't leave now.

"You'd better go..." Bulma said slowly.

"Umm...I guess so. Good bye, Bulma. See ya later!" Vegeta said and rocketed off toward his house.

Mr. Briefs dragged Bulma into the living room and made her sit down.

"Bulma...WHO WAS THAT?!?!?!" Mr. Briefs demanded.

"Umm, the guy that lives next door."

"HIS NAME!"

"Vegeta."

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE UNTIL YOU'RE 16!!! YOU KNOW THAT!" he exploded.

"Daaadd!! I'm 14! Everyone has boyfriends!" Bulma stated.

"Everyone except you!"

"I don't care what you say! I wanna go out with him!"

"Well, you're not going to!"

"Oh, yes I will!"

"NO YOU WILL NOT!!!"

"And who's gonna stop me??" Bulma challenged.

"If I catch you with that boy again, you will be severely punished!"

*Oh, I'm so scared!* Bulma thought sarcastically. "Fine. You won't see me with him again. Okay?"

"Good. Now go to your room! You're grounded!"

*Oh, help me, Kami.* she thought and nearly laughed at her own sarcasm.

When Bulma got to her room her telephone rang. She picked up the clear blue cordless on the first ring. "Hello?"

"Bulma? It's Vegeta. How'd your dad take it?" Vegeta asked.

She giggled. "All he said was 'Don't let me see you with him again. You're grounded!' Naturally, I agreed."

His face fell. "You mean you don't wanna go out with me again?" he asked, sounding noticably hurt.

"No! I just said he wouldn't have to see us together! That's all!" she responded quickly.

"Oh," he breathed a sigh of relief, "That's okay, then. So, wanna go to the park tomorrow?"

"Sure! Um, I'll meet you by the pond, okay?"

"All right. Bye!"

"See ya!"

=Beep!=

"You know, your father told you that you shouldn't date 'till you're 16," said a voice behind her.

Bulma spun around to face her mother. "Oh, well, I like Vegeta, and I want to go with him to the park..."

"Well, I agree. I'll talk to him tomorrow, okay?"

"Thanks, mom. But, wait till after I'm gone, okay?"

"All right. Good night."

"Good night, mom."



Hmm...Bulma's dad went a little too soft on her, huh? I wonder what the "sever punishment will be if he finds out...? Well, tune in next time for the next chapter! I should be updating soon!