Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Death Do Us Part ❯ Lies, Deception, and a Pizza Parlor ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am SO sorry that this took so, SO long! I lost the floppy disk I keep most of my stories on! Anyway, I'm pretty sure I made this chapter longer than usual, so, maybe that'll make up for it! Again, I am really, really sorry!

--=-- Princess --=--

Thanks to: the spider who dropped onto my keyboard while I was typing, you gave me an idea for a part of this fan fic; my school's librarian! he let me come in early everyday, and stay in during lunch to work on my fanfics; the artists on the NOW! 9 CD, the music I listened to while I wrote this chapter; and umm......everyone else I said before!

Disclaimer: Screw this! I already put it about a million times!!


--=--=-- Till Death Do Us Part --=--=--
--=--=-- Chapter 5 --=--=--
--=--=-- Lies, Deception, and a Pizza Parlor --=--=--

Bulma wrapped her arms around Vegeta's neck and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Bye Vegeta!" she said to him, waving bye and walking toward her house.
"See ya Wednesday Bulma!" he repied, smiling at her.
She darted into her house with an abundance of happiness, running into the figure waiting for her inside.
"Ow! Oh, hi dad!"
He glared at her, not that she noticed, though. Bulma was too busy reliving all of her day with Vegeta.
"Don't you 'hi dad' me, young lady!"
"....."
"Well, are you gonna say anything!?"
".....I can't go to the family reunion on Wednesday."
"WHAT??? Why?!?!"
Without thinking, she told her dad the trurth: "I'll be at the amusement park with Vegeta all day. Then we're going to have a picnic dinner in the Yuki Woods."
"No you are not!"
She snapped out of her fantasy world only to realize what she'd just told her father.
"You are NEVER seeing that damn boy again! If I have to, I'll make you go to the Toki School for Girls!"
"You just try! I won't go! I'd...I'd...I'D KILL YOU FIRST!" Bulma screeched at him.
"Get...out...of my house!" he hissed at her through clenched teeth.
"FINE! I HATE YOU AND THIS FUCKING HOUSE ANYWAY!!"
"Good! Leave!"
"Fine, I'll leave and run away with Vegeta and give you 7 grandkids before I'm 25!" she said, not meaning a word of it. Actually, she was almost laughing at the thought of walking around with so many kids, but she managed to keep a dead serious look on her face.
Her dad's eyes got enormous and his face turned crimson with anger. "YOU WILL NOT! THAT'S IT! I'M CALLING TOKI'S SCHOOL FOR GIRLS RIGHT NOW! I'll keep you there until you're out of college! I won't even let you out for summer breaks!"
"I wasn't serious, dad!"
"Yes, you were!"
"No I wasn't!"

--=-- It went on like that between the two of them for about an hour until Mrs. Briefs got home --=--

"I WASN'T SERIOUS, OKAY!!" Bulma yelled at the top fo her lungs.
"YES... YOU... WERE!!!!!"
"NO, I WASN'T!"
"YES YOU---"
"Be quiet, both of you!" a voice came from the door.
"She started it!" Bulma's father said.
"What?!" Bulma demanded.
"I don't give a damn who started it! Why were you arguing, and what in the world about?"
Both of them relayed the story at the same time, making the other one sound guilty of starting the argument. Amazingly enough, Mrs. Briefs understood it and decided that her husband was the one who started the argument.
"You--" she said pointing to Dr. Briefs "--Go get us supper from...uhh...anywhere that is at least 20 minutes away."
"You--" this time pointing to Bulma "-- Stay here and tell me the real story."
After Dr. Briefs left, Bulma and her mother sat down on the couch.
"Now, what happened?"
"Well, I got home from my date with Vegeta and accidently ran into him. Then he started yelling at me about something, but I didn't really pay any attention...."

--=-- 10 minutes later, after she finished the story --=--

"So you see, he really started it all; and he tried to throw me out, too!"
"Well, you didn't help any by making that comment about having 7 kids before you were 20 years old, you know."
"Grr! Mom! I was NOT serious!" Bulma said exasperated with it all.
Mrs. Briefs chuckled. "Okay, okay, I know!"
"So, can I go to the amusement park and out on a picnic with Vegeta this Wednesday?"
"Is it really that important to you?"
"Yes! We'll be having lunch with his family at the amusement park restaraunt. I want to make a good impression. How will it look if I back down?"
Mrs. Briefs sighed, "Okay. I'll think of something to tell your father. Can you pretend to have caught the flu or something really contageous that day?"
She grinned at her mom. "Yeah, definately!" Bulma hugged her mom and said, "Thanks SO much!"

--=--=-- On Wednesday--=--=--

Bulma lay in bed, an ice pack rest on top of her forehead.
"Ooh...my stomach..." the 'sick' Bulma moaned.
Dr. Briefs heard her and came in. "Are you okay?"
"Uggh...I threw up a few hours ago and I feel horrible. <cough, cough> Mmmrrrgg....I guess I should get dressed for the...picnic."
"No! Stay in bed and rest today. There's always next year. Do you want your mom or me to stay with you today?"
"...No, I'll just try to sleep all day. Maybe watch a movie if I can't, but, no. You two should go and have a good time at the picnic."
"Okay, sweety. If you need us we're only a phone call away. Bye!"
After he walked out of her room, she smiled to herself and whispered,"Sucker!"

--=--=-- Two hours later --=--=--

Vegeta held Bulma in a deep kiss while they were riding on the Tunnel of Love. When they wanted to go on the ride they had a line for guys and a line for girls.
"Hey! I wanna get on with her! No one else!!!" Vegeta had said when they told him he had to go on with a girl named Yoko. He decided that the best method to fixing this tiny problem was to grab Bulma and jump on the boat. It worked. Now, after only 7 minutes of the ride, which seemed like 7 seconds to Vegeta and Bulma, it was over!
"Well, we have to go meet your parents in about 5 minutes anyway," Bulma pointed out.
"Yeah, you're right."
They walked up to a little restaraunt named "Kami's Pizza Palace." It was a seafoam green/blue color. with white trim around the windows and doors.
"Your parents like pizza?"
"Yeah. Aside from miso soup, it's their favorite food."
"Hmm...I think I like them already," Bulma said, before looking at Vegeta and bursting out laughing.
"What?" he asked, confused.
She wiped a bit of her lipstick off of his face and announced, "All better!"
"What was on my face?"
"Lipstick."
"Oh...." His face turned as red as the lipstick was.
"Oh, Vegeta!" a new voice called from the pizza parlor.
"Well, let's go," Bulma said.
And the walked hand-in-hand toward the restaraunt.


So?? Was it enough to make up for the wait? I'll try to update as soon as possible! And I have my floppy disk right here to get started on it! So, please don't hate me! Thanks!