Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 12 Days ❯ New things ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hey all! Still only one review...WAHHHH *starts running around and screaming like a bratty 4 year old*
don't think anyone is liking my story, but just in case: I don't want to post next chappie until I get 1 review for this story.
happen to be a fan of MagieMay on AFF, and I'm gonna use one of her tactics: If you send me a review with an email, I'll send you a one shot DBZ fic!

Bulma's POV
/damn...my feet hurt...shouldn't have walked so much.../
Bulma walked into her house and looked around. The familiarity almost brought her to tears again.
/all of this is gonna change. A baby can't live here.../
She walked over and picked up a photo from her nightstand. She was standing with puar nestled in her hair, and her arm around , , , Yamcha's waist, who had a young Goku on his shoulders. A small Kuririn's head was barely visible in the bottom, and Oolong was , fuzzy. Trying to jump up and down in the shot does not make a good picture.
/I can't believe that was so long ago...and now..a baby!/
with a sigh, she set the photo down and plopped down on her bed.
/Huh? What's this?/
She picked up the small, brightly wrapped package, and read the label.
To: BulmaFrom:-
/No way! from true love?? Vegeta wouldn't do this!/
She opened the package and smiled.
There was an intricale, fine necklace inside. A little tree with a bird nestled inside.
/I've always had a weakness for that song...but Vegeta doesn't know that! only a few people do. Let's see...Goku's loyal to his wife, , Oolong's too stupid, Roshi's a perv, but wouldn't try to come between my and Veggie...That only leaves Yamcha. Is he still after , , , me? Dammit! He's the one who wasn't commited in the first place! I don't wanna hurt his feelings. I'll just let it play out. See how it , , turns up/
She put the necklace in her jewelry box and sighed again. She lay down and fell asleep.
When she woke, it was well past noon the next day, and Vegeta was nowhere to be found. She looked around for a while, and , , , , when she couldn't find him, she decided he must be in he training room. When she got their, she found, with great shock, that he . , wasn't alone. Gohan was with him!
/Wow...he's actually showing a kid how to fight! This is a first/
"'Scuse me for interrupting, but I need to talk to you, Veggie."
"Veggie!? Veggie!!?" a thoroughly amused Gohan stuffed his fist in his mouth to stop from laughing, and got a cold stare from , Vegeta.
They walked out, and Vegeta almost laughed.
"You did that on purpose, didn't you? what is it you want to ask me?"
"You know it. I just felt the urge to ask you why you are training a kid."
"Well...I guess if I'm gonna have a kid, I might as well get used to having one around, right?"
/He's actually thinking about Trunks instead of himself...This really IS A FIRST!/
Gohan's POV
"Mornin' Dad! Whatz up Vege-," Gohan quickley corrected himself. "Sir."
"Son, you're goin' over to to Vegeta's house for a couple hours to er- study."Gohan could almost see the quotation marks. He knew this was a lie. The few times he had gone to Vegeta's, it was to train. This , had only happened twice, this time included.
/Wow! Two breaks in a row!/ Gohan's tail started to move back and forth frantically, causing his mom to flinch.
"Yay! Thank you Dad! Thanks Sir!"
Gohan ran upstairs and changed into the blue outfit he wore on occasion in a feeble attempt to look like his dad.
When they got to Vegeta's, him on the nimbus and Vegeta flying, They went into the training room and started to work.
/Vegeta's different today...I dunno..Nicer/
After about an hour, Bulma walked in. Gohan noticed a really suprised look on her face.
"'Scuse me for interrupting, but I need to talk to you, Veggie."
"Veggie!? Veggie!!?"

, Gohan quickly stopped laughing after a harsh look from sensei .
/Veggie? Since when is he Veggie!?/
When they left, he decided to spy on them, as he hated being being alone.
He walked up and pressed his ear to the door.
"I just felt the urge to ask you why you are training a kid."
"Well...I guess if I'm gonna have a kid, I might as well get used to having one around, right?"
/A kid? No way! Vegeta and Bulma are having a kid!? Wait'll I tell mom and dad!/
End of Chapter 3