Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 12 Days ❯ Little Spy ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
all! no new reviews *sighs* oh well...guess I'll post anyway...Offer about cute story still stands for reviewers!

Dad! Come here! Wait'll you here!"
and Chichi ran in.
What is it?" asked Chichi.
Vegeta and Bulma! They're-",".
had another fight. Gohan, don't come in yelling like that again. Your father and I were...um...busy" she finished lamely.
Vegeta and Bulma! They're gonna have a baby!"

overheard them taking. Bulma's all like Veggie, I need to talk to-"

"Veggie?" Goku cracked up just like his son had.
I'm not finished. Then I heard them out in the hall. Bulma's all 'Why're you spending time with a kid?' and Veggeta's all like 'If I'm gonna have a kid, I might as well get used to having one around!'"
parents stared at him wordlessly, gawking.
do you think mom?"
think you shouldn't have spied on them like that."
could see she was trying to act motherly, and was failing miserably.

was at a loss for words.
BABY???"
I'm gonna have a cousin-ish thingy. Well...not really a cousin. He's not related, but he's the only thing like me on the planet!"
do you know he's like you?"
not his personality, 'cause he'll be like Vegeta, but I mean, he is the only half saiyan, half human in the universe. It's gonna be so cool! I won't be such a freak! He might even have a tail!" Gohan's was positively vibrating with excitement.
they let me be around him? I mean, Mom isn't exactly happy with the whole 'Alien' deal...He might not be aloud around me...Mom'll prob'ly think is a bad influence...I hope things change before he's born.../
is gonna be so awesome!"
do you know his name?"
when I did something wrong in my-erm-studies, he would say something like 'gotta make sure Trunks knows how to do that...I never really thought about it...until now..."
of chappie 4